ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Attn caskurt  (Read 1344 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 315
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Attn caskurt
« on: July 01, 2018, 03:34:45 AM »

I have a little challenge for you that I think some people would enjoy viewing. I know that I would.

Over the years there have been quite a few posters that have disgusted you and you have despised, according to your own posts.

Think about posters like Goats, Dean, Evil Blood, Cookie Monster, ferret, cw, cardy, NSFW, NA, Angelica, Twap, Veronica Corningstone and AlphaNova.

Plus of course, you 'loathed Bra1n' for years on your profile. Im sure there are others like flea before you made up with her, possibly Mr.Pickles and people that I don't even know about or remember.

What can I say except that you are a perpetual hate machine!

So my challenge to you is to rank your top 10 list of posters that you most hate or hated over the years with #1 being your most despised.

I have an inkling on who #1 may be but I'm really curious as to how you rank the others relative to each other and who makes the list!

Show me your top 10!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Attn caskurt
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:04:20 AM »

VC,... I seriously want her dead...

And every single person who used my son as a flame, and every single supporter of them...

clear enough?

Great.

Your welcomed!~
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 09:09:51 AM »

Your welcomed!~

Hmm.. It's you're. Usually you don't make elementary grammatical errors of that type. Have you gotten enough sleep?

Yes, I know that VC made you cry for a month (your words, not mine) but does she really deserve to be ranked above Alpo? ALPO? Remember all those I don't know what im going to do PMs about him that you sent me when he was terrorizing you at CO? VC was harmless compared to him, wasn't she?

Plus if memory serves me correctly you have also threatened to kill the NSFW account and Evil Blood (among threatening various acts of violence on others). I remember having to give you a warning about making death threats once.

Anyone who has used your son would include flea and Pickles (obviously), nearly all of TDT and most of the active male posters of TRF and probably CO too. Remember V-Agent?  You don't want to kill flea, do ya? No, that's way too vague of a reply.

Be a honeypot and rank them for me in order from 1 to 10. It's not like I have money or anything riding on the rankings but I do have a mason jar of fresh gravy for you that's ready to ship to Perth if you do this!

Mmmm, GRAVY..
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 11:45:59 AM »

LOL... You're crazy if you think I would publicly pour out my grieviences in front of my enemies.

What is your mental problem?

Quit being a jerk, Jerk.
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 12:06:19 PM »

Brai1n aint any better at starting threads than Obi

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 12:35:18 PM »

LOL... You're crazy if you think I would publicly pour out my grieviences in front of my enemies.

What is your mental problem?

Quit being a jerk, Jerk.

Who said anything about pouring your grivences?

Everybody knows who you hate. It's what you do. You're here to be a hater.

How many times have you told me that you hate Twap and Goats? Haha..

VC and flea were oldies but goodies but what about that snarky cosplaying faggot, V-agent? Where does he rank?

How many times have you openly fantisized about Evil Blood suffering a painful death?

And Alpo deserves a whole catagory onto himself of your hatred.

And let's not forget the drunken mental case (my bae) ferret or your contempt for cw and all the ex-BHers.

Or Ant Agonizer.. does he make it to the top 10 or did teaming up with him to achieve your most memorable flame event take him out of the running? So many names..

Look, I know that you have a love/hate thing with me so I'll understand if I don't make the list. Im not asking for a write-up, only a 1-10 hate list of the posters that you like to see suffer a painful death the most.

Considering that spewing hatred is what you do best (next to preparing shitty potluck meals), this should be a thread idea that YOU came up with yourself and a cathartic release for you!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 12:52:48 PM »

How many times do I have to write it...

EB wrote my real name, address, and phone numbers on a porn site and Vomit-Agent linked everyone at CO to the BH posts, you bloody idiot...

You think I should show those lowlife cunts LOVE...?

You're an idiot.

Delete this thread immediately.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 12:55:27 PM »

Bra1n is trying to stir, that’s all. Must be disheartening seeing all the loser spam
B -
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 12:56:27 PM »

Brai1n aint any better at starting threads than Obi

It seems really stupid of him to mud rack... he must be bored shitless.

:confused:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 01:06:55 PM »

Who said anything about pouring your grivences?

How many times have you told me that you hate Twap and Goats? Haha..

VC and flea were oldies but goodies but what about that snarky cosplaying faggot, V-agent? Where does he rank?

How many times have you openly fantisized about Evil Blood suffering a painful death?

And Alpo deserves a whole catagory onto himself of your hatred.

And let's not forget the drunken mental case (my bae) ferret or your contempt for cw and all the ex-BHers.

Or Ant Agonizer.. does he make it to the top 10 or did teaming up with him to achieve your most memorable flame event take him out of the running? So many names..

Look, I know that you have a love/hate thing with me so I'll understand if I don't make the list. Im not asking for a write-up, only a 1-10 hate list of the posters that you like to see suffer a painful death the most.

Considering that spewing hatred is what you do best (next to preparing shitty potluck meals), this should be a thread idea that YOU came up with yourself and a cathartic release for you!

look at this crazed fuck trying to incite Caskur into murdering the few remaining TRF members so he can improve post count before Oct 2018

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 01:10:43 PM »

It seems really stupid of him to mud rack... he must be bored shitless.

:confused:

he should be helping Obi post more life hacks

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:28 PM »

he should be helping Obi post more life hacks

Maybe he should help some of them Haitian boat people cross the southern border instead of trying to make Florida in a leaky row boat.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2018, 01:33:00 PM »

How many times do I have to write it...

EB wrote my real name, address, and phone numbers on a porn site and Vomit-Agent linked everyone at CO to the BH posts, you bloody idiot...

You think I should show those lowlife cunts LOVE...?

You're an idiot.

Delete this thread immediately.

How exactly is it showing 'love' to rank the posters that you hate on daily by order of your contempt for them??

Okay, forget about it and posting anything new. You spastics can continue to dwell about the same crap that you spend day after day on and moan on about how much it sucks it here. At least it beats bleating and droning on about what is being posted on other boards. If we're still here after October, this will all change..

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2018, 01:36:09 PM »

Maybe he should help some of them Haitian boat people cross the southern border instead of trying to make Florida in a leaky row boat.

You know something, I have tried to help a few Hatians over the years and as a whole they are some of the most ungrateful, self-entitled bastards that I have encountered. F them, Ill stick with the Mexicans and Guatemalans.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »

Those Cubans do the exact same thing but they are “supposedly” conservative so you don’t care if the come in mass.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »

Those Cubans do the exact same thing but they are “supposedly” conservative so you don’t care if the come in mass.

Yeah, Cubans have it written into the law because of that fact. As soon as they step foot in this country, they're entitled.

Funny how you don't see Marco Rubio or Trump saying shit about deporting Cubans and their high percentage of criminals who flood this country. Nearly all of the FBI's most wanted list of medicare fraud criminals is comprised of Cubans! lol

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 01:48:55 PM »

How exactly is it showing 'love' to rank the posters that you hate on daily by order of your contempt for them??

Okay, forget about it and posting anything new. You spastics can continue to dwell about the same crap that you spend day after day on and moan on about how much it sucks it here. At least it beats bleating and droning on about what is being posted on other boards. If we're still here after October, this will all change..

Some of us were bored of caskur over a decade ago so threads like this are a turn off

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 01:54:43 PM »

Some of us were bored of caskur over a decade ago so threads like this are a turn off

Fair enough. I had a bet with someone else about which particular posters would be ranked higher than others so it had some limited appeal for us. In the end, nearly everything posted here is mostly crap anyways so let the monotony train roll on!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 02:13:03 PM »

Fred joined here in Sept 2016 21 months ago and she has accummulated 5658 when the 2 years is up, I'm sure there will be at least 6,000 or 7,000 posts. That is an average of 3,500 a year.

If you times that by the the length of time I've been here (9 yrs) that'll make Fred's posts, 31,500

My post count is 25,051...

I can guarantee, without a doubt, Fred, the spamming imbecile, will ever reach the great heights on social media I have.

Of course she was BORED at msn. No one ever gave her the time of day there and did she ever have an opinion other than she wanted the royal family dead to warrant anyone's attention?

But here she is in a thread addressed to her heroine, namely Moi.   

Fred...  :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 02:22:32 PM »

You wrote this, fucknut…

I was NEVER here to be a "hater."

You're the one bringing up love/hate discussions.... not me. You're the one who started this thread, not me.

I ignore the people I HATE, and resent you reminding me about them.  I was in a great mood until I came here and read your shitty post.

Thanks for nothing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.577 seconds with 39 queries.