ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Attn caskurt  (Read 1488 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Attn caskurt
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2018, 03:31:56 PM »

I didn't stay at TDT... I stayed at my own msn groups...

Nele used to get my old posts, send them to a hidden dumpster, change the title, then post them out on the board with altered content he wrote just to make out I posted there. The place became a ghost town

Nele or the other mods fucked dummy Silent Prowler over like some of your mods fuck you over.

You haven't seen the VC chop... It's hardcore sadomasochism and not the one that has been posted here. I'm not stupid enough to repost it... duh. It's hard evidence kept under lock and key...

You all make me sick to my stomach... but the really big difference between me and the rest of the losers on the planet, I'm going to not only let you all have it, I'll do it in spades.  Stick that up your big schnozz.

Remember, you're the one that wants me to tell you who I hate... And who I wish death on.  :borat:
Come come now, THE W1MP finally stuck me on a post leash, you ought to be partying hard with the clowns who wanted me banned for the last two and a half years. Heh, I haven't had this much fun since Vixen suggested I show her why we needed a shoutbox here at The Retard Farm!  :rotf:

Flame Truth's shoutbox is better of course, even Fox thinks so. You know how hard Fox is to please.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2018, 03:38:06 PM »

Seriously though, I wouldn't be getting all wound up over what THE MOR0N thinks. After all, who cares if he finds the image of John-John with a mud patty dripping off his chin more erotic and sexually titillating than you covered head to foot in feces. I mean they still haven't spoilered that pic of you which I did in December 2016 where you were straitjacketed and stuck in a wheeliebin for Santa's reindeer to crap all over.

Which is kind of a win for you when you think about it. I mean do you really want that talentless monkey jerkin' his gherkin over you?  :lol:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »

cun'T, you realize Caskur - nor anyone else -can see your moderated posts, yes??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »

I didn't stay at TDT... I stayed at my own msn groups...

Nele used to get my old posts, send them to a hidden dumpster, change the title, then post them out on the board with altered content he wrote just to make out I posted there.

That's pretty funny actually.

Yet you still stuck around at sites like FC, BH, CO, this one and Alpo's cesspool like the yellow fungus that lives around your nails.

You haven't seen the VC chop...

Maybe I haven't seen the one youre talking about but hopefully she still has it saved so that she can post it here for our amusement in October.  :snick:

You all make me sick to my stomach... but the really big difference between me and the rest of the losers on the planet, I'm going to not only let you all have it, I'll do it in spades.  Stick that up your big schnozz.

That's great. I for one really enjoy all the times you let me have it by getting all huffy and quitting. Btw, I am not a Jew. I did break my nose ice skating when I was I kid but it's not large by any stretch. Ask around those who have seen my real pic.  :grin:

Remember, you're the one that wants me to tell you who I hate... And who I wish death on.  :borat:

I KNOW who you hate. We all do. I just wondered who you hate the most because hating is what you do better than anyone else to the point where it's comical.

On the other hand, you will never see me post that I hate somebody here. You have never seen me state that I wish so and so died a painful death for something they posted about me. You will never see me post that I hate my (ex) wife like you hate Kurt at times. You will never see me put 'loathes cakur' on my profile unless it's in mockery of you. That's the difference between you and me, hater.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

you will never see me post that I hate somebody here. You have never seen me state that I wish so and so died a painful death for something they posted about me. You will never see me post that I hate my (ex) wife like you hate Kurt at times. You will never see me put 'loathes cakur' on my profile unless it's in mockery of you. That's the difference between you and me, hater.
Ahhhh, but you do "ignore" them and follow them about, don't you you little coward? Encourage your staff to exercise their panels at your opponent's expense and on your behalf and all. :lolatu:

WWCD? Pretty much the same and history has shown as much. Best you be getting to lying on your back in the bathtub and screaming at John-Jonn to put his baby inside you.  :rotflmao:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2018, 04:06:28 PM »

Say, are you going to go to the trouble of moderating all my other accounts here (that you know of) or are you going to trust to my previous demonstration of your tantrums behind the panel having little to no effect whatsoever. Other than me laughing at you I mean.  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »

Why is the Cunt moderated? what did I miss?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »

Ok, I've just looked at the logs. Spam related.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2018, 04:22:29 PM »

Who knows, nobody bothered to send me a memo about it. Probably because of the whole Benzover liking penis thing I'm guessing.

Meanwhile in other news...

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2018, 04:25:20 PM »

Heheh, "Spam", what a load of contrived shit.  :rotf:

Here's a conundrum for ya Vixie-poos... if it's spam, then how come you assclowns keep approving it when I'm on a post leash, riddle me that!  :lolatu:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2018, 04:57:21 PM »

Just as I thought... no answer because my argument is sound. You jumped the gun in your own procedure and now won't even dare broach the topic of TCW twitterlames because you know I have the lot of you dead to rights.

Here, let me make it easy for you; I'm grown up enough to admit that I bug the utter shit out of you. No matter what you've brought, I continue to turn it about and fuck you up the ass with it. Does that sound about right? It's gotten so that you refuse to appeal to my better nature because in doing so you have to admit your own error and that is something that pains you like a motherfucker to do.

And now you're stuck with finding a bunch of pink warts all over threads which you have to keep approving and knowing deep down that for the few cherry picked examples of stuff you have offered up (ooooh, a whopping nine posts worth, fancy that!), there has been a far greater amount of stuff that you couldn't spin as egregious enough to warrant your action, not without having to bracket 90 percent of the rest of the active userbase in along with it.

And the funny thing is, if just ONE of you worthless admins had cleared out the attachment upload folder once in a while instead of mincing about like a pack of latter day Liberaces, I could easily have varied those posts you pretended to find questionable.

Fix your bloody site already!  :lolatu:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2018, 05:27:55 PM »

I guess it's only dollops of poo that can be spammed round here...they like that much more then pink words

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »

I guess it's only dollops of poo that can be spammed round here...they like that much more then pink words
Good point. I should have changed the font colour a couple of times... brown to reflect how Benzover likes the penis when his boyfriend is going ass to mouth on him and blood red for when he'd been buggered raw by it.  :snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2018, 05:45:42 PM »

"Show me what democracy looks like!”

YAY!!! I LIKE PENIS!!!

“This is what democracy looks like!”

No  :turd:'s!  No moderated CUNTAY !  No fascist USA!

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2018, 05:58:54 PM »

"Show me what democracy looks like!”

YAY!!! I LIKE PENIS!!!

“This is what democracy looks like!”

No  :turd:'s!  No moderated CUNTAY !  No fascist USA!
Nahhh fuck it - keep me on the moderated post list, that way we all get to blame the staff for my posts "spamming" up the boards.  :rotf:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2018, 06:16:54 PM »

Speaking for myself in a mod role, if I happen across similar 'dollops of poo' spam the result would be the same (except that I typically would first issue a warning but this pos knows better and has used up all his goodwill allotment which I extend to every poster so he gets zero fucks from me).

If nothing more than to derive amusement at the ensuing meltdown and pathetic continuing attempts to get a reply from me by those with such tiny fragile egos and little boy pants that they can't even bear to have their posts reviewed to insure that it complies with forum rules after bot-spamming the forum with the same pink scribble.

Maybe that's the type of 'quality' content at FT that they like to brag about here. If so and anyone here is left with a desire for more, I highly encourage you to go there and request more of it.

:snick:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2018, 06:24:57 PM »

Just say 'Chronic Whining' 

That's the code word.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 39 queries.