ThirdRailForum

• July 17, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Attn caskurt  (Read 1332 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Attn caskurt
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2018, 04:46:04 PM »

I think maybe fox is just jealous of my tan

Gale: Looks like we've got a serial shit poster on our hands!

Deputy Dewey: Well a "serial shit poster" is not really accurate. She's gotta kill a few  more threads  to get that title.

Gale: She carries around personalized crime scene tape, that's called motivation.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 315
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2018, 05:00:02 PM »

6th isnt too bad...lol

#1 would of been better :lol:

I really thought you'd be higher but when it came to putting a list of names down, there are far too many stronger candidates whom she has 'hexed' and wished death and unspeakable suffering upon!

:lol:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2018, 05:02:03 PM »

Gale: Looks like we've got a serial shit poster on our hands!

Deputy Dewey: Well a "serial shit poster" is not really accurate. She's gotta kill a few  more threads  to get that title.

Gale: She carries around personalized crime scene tape, that's called motivation.

Your other personalities are as clueless as yourself. They can  jog on too

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2018, 05:46:37 PM »

Bra1n's meagre list

1. Alpo - AlphaNova - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.
2. Veronica Corningstone - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

3. Flea (before the feud was put to bed)
4. Evil Blood- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

5. sum loser
6. feral
7. Dr. Goats- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

8. V-agent- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

9. Twap
10.  MSN - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

Looks like I have a 60% success rate so far.  :lol:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »

Bra1n's meagre list

1. Alpo - AlphaNova - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.
2. Veronica Corningstone - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

3. Flea (before the feud was put to bed)
4. Evil Blood- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

5. sum loser
6. feral
7. Dr. Goats- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

8. V-agent- Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

9. Twap
10.  MSN - Gone, disappeared, never to be seen again.

Looks like I have a 60% success rate so far.  :lol:

That's a cute spin on it but Cookie is still here, vomiting all over your food threads and Corningstone is a stone's throw away and possibly will be back here in October if I ask her nicely so at best you're 40%.

Plus you'll never get rid of Twap because both of you will always hang around these type of forums like two blowflies on cow shit and he will out live us all!
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2018, 06:02:17 PM »

That's a cute spin on it but Cookie is still here, vomiting all over your food threads and Corningstone is a stone's throw away and possibly will be back here in October if I ask her nicely so at best you're 40%.

Plus you'll never get rid of Twap because both of you will always hang around these type of forums like two blowflies on cow shit and he will out live us all!

You left out when caskur calls, Bra1n comes running...

and there is NO POINT IN DENYING IT!~

Carry on, duckfart!~

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2018, 06:03:22 PM »

BTW, who do you think brought down msn? Hmmm?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2018, 06:04:37 PM »

...not the dreaded duckfart insult...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »

You left out when caskur calls, Bra1n comes running...

and there is NO POINT IN DENYING IT!~

Carry on, duckfart!~

I don't even know what you mean by that non-sequitur but it sounds like it is an outgrowth of your dreams which has no connection to reality. 

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2018, 06:10:13 PM »

I don't even know what you mean by that non-sequitur but it sounds like it is an outgrowth of your dreams which has no connection to reality.

It's more real than VC showing up here only to be greeted with a barrage of fag laming...

You know, she maybe a bucket cunt but she isn't a dummy.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2018, 07:15:36 PM »

It's more real than VC showing up here only to be greeted with a barrage of fag laming...

You know, she maybe a bucket cunt but she isn't a dummy.

I didn't say she'd stick around, did I?

No, Im thinking that maybe she'll give a shoutout to flea, twap and a few others, ask about what happened to BH, congratulate us on making it to year 10 and maybe post your coprophilia pic for old time's sake before disappearing into the outer ether of the internet again.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2018, 07:20:12 PM »

I didn't say she'd stick around, did I?

No, Im thinking that maybe she'll give a shoutout to flea, twap and a few others, ask about what happened to BH, congratulate us on making it to year 10 and maybe post your coprophilia pic for old time's sake before disappearing into the outer ether of the internet again.

Nah... she won't.

Looks like you'll have to jump in her account and pretend to be her.

I'm on to you... NOTHING gets past me.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »

Nah... she won't.

Looks like you'll have to jump in her account and pretend to be her.

I'm on to you... NOTHING gets past me.

Why would I use any other account to post similar things to you as I usually do with this one?

Can you formulate a rational theory for that, Inspector Edith Bunker?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »

Maybe VC should challenge Caskur for the title.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2018, 07:36:12 PM »

Maybe VC should challenge Caskur for the title.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hell yeah!

Good thinking. :lol:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2018, 12:06:40 AM »

VC would demolish caskur. 

She's one of the two women I've met on here that can actually flame.  Hint: caskur isn't the other one.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2018, 01:46:30 AM »

Flea is the cause of ALL the original problems because she leaked my PI to people like EB, Dum Sum, and whoever...
Well Muffcabbage certainly never leaked it to me and the only time EB ever discussed it with me directly, he was looking at an address on the other side of the hill you live on. It wasn't until much later (ie: after he had exited Brawl Hall for the final time) that I stumbled across your details at an Ootikof forum. Even that would have remained unseen by me had you not been watermarking your photos of birds with your surname when I was posting here as NSFW.

The only thing Muffcabbage ever "revealed" to me where you were concerned was the "put your baby in me Dean" stuff and certain tales about the nature of Kane's demise and that was shortly before CO bit the big one. Dunno if any of it was true or not and frankly don't care either way; the truth is she wanted someone more adept than her to push that narrative and I didn't need a heck of a lot of convincing since you and I were going hammer and tongs at each other at the time.

Anyway, no foul. I certainly never revealed anything of yours directly and anything I hinted at was stuff people could have easily searched themselves if they had their wits about them and were inclined to do so. I put it to you that most here aren't which is probably for the best. Nobody really needs a repeat of what Tribal War did to Ruthless1.

That said, I know you've wished me dead more than a few times and yanked up a few old trolls to support the assertion that it's going to happen. None of that bothers me in the slightest, nor should it. My penchant for turning pretty much everything into a "plus" negates the very worst that any interested person on this forum could throw at me and that includes the anger I know you felt when I torpedoed your attempts to doxx V-Agent on these forums five years or so ago.

And for that matter, the non-efforts of THE LOS3R who insists on attempting to inject me into his every second post while lacking the minerals to confront me directly. Trust me when I tell you this much; you proved to be a far more interesting and worthy opponent than he ever did.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2018, 02:51:16 AM »

Put your baby in me isn't PI you twit... it's a troll made up by Dean after I told him a funny story about two of my friends, when the mister was leaving to join the army and the Ms wanted his baby to console her of his loss. He ended up marrying her and they had 3 kids.

And of course I wish you dead, defiling my son is punishable by death.... and I will never bend on the subject.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2018, 02:53:28 AM »

VC would demolish caskur. 

She's one of the two women I've met on here that can actually flame.  Hint: caskur isn't the other one.

She should be jailed. She's the sickest bitch on flame and she is NOT a flamer!~

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2018, 03:40:16 AM »

Put your baby in me isn't PI you twit...
No shit. I never pretended it was in the first place, any more than the tales told me that it was Kurt's uncle who molested your son into an all too short life of drug addiction. What they are is the sum total of what Muffcabbage threw my way in the hopes I'd go after you with them... making any inference you might have made about her supplying me with actual PI null and void. That's the whole point.

And of course I wish you dead, defiling my son is punishable by death.... and I will never bend on the subject.
Ohhh purlease, you act as if I'd dug him up and shat in his coffin or something. And don't get me wrong, it would have been easy enough for anyone to have rolled a bobcat into the Freo cemetery and done exactly this, but I'm hedging my bets that it's never happened and likely never will.

I don't blame you for getting your nose out of joint over it, but again it's ultimately you who brought it all on yourself. You might have avoided your attempts to doxx people or better still, simply not offered up the means for others to fuck with your memories to such effect as you did in the first place. Either way it wouldn't have ended up providing me with a ton of material for me to wind you up with; pretty sure Kane doesn't give a fuck at this point and even if he did, dead people generally aren't afforded the same considerations as live ones.

Lastly, you've already bent on the subject. You bent for Muffcabbage. You've assured us this is the case, though I think it runs a little deeper than that. She was never going to be anywhere near as effective on the subject as the people she co-opted into "delivering the payload" so to speak which is more or less why you accepted her groveling apology after the whole shit-show got up and running. You bent for Blackmuse before that, citing him as one of your most favouritest flamers in spite of all the times he ran about with the Zombie Kane schtick and I seem to recall you also bent for King Martini who likewise made book on the topic. Plenty have used your dead progeny and you've forgiven them for it. That you've still got a stick up your ass where I'm concerned only serves to prove that no matter how well they raped your son's memory, I did it better.

Not that it's much of a trophy I know, but then I also didn't have to work at it too hard to get a result.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.732 seconds with 40 queries.