ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: What food or drink do you not like..?  (Read 1096 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: What food or drink do you not like..?
« on: June 25, 2018, 11:41:36 AM »

All of those and I'd add seafood.

Just the smell of fish in the fish market section of a grocery store is enough to trigger an allergic Kryptonite-like reaction in me.   :lol:

They say fish is the kind of food that makes one smarter. Since you don't eat it, that explains a lot.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 11:49:47 AM »

They say fish is the kind of food that makes one smarter. Since you don't eat it, that explains a lot.

You can stick to eating fish and I'll stick to reading books, learning and obtaining university degrees.

I'll be glad to test the results head to head against you anytime.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 12:22:12 PM »

Bra1n's been put off fish. His environment isn't clean. He's worried about fish having high mercury levels.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »

Bra1n's been put off fish. His environment isn't clean. He's worried about fish having high mercury levels.

Considering his ideas, he shouldn't worry about getting dumber

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 01:17:56 PM »

You can stick to eating fish and I'll stick to reading books, learning and obtaining university degrees.

I'll be glad to test the results head to head against you anytime.
You can keep your book smarts.

Can you put a roof over anyone's head? Can you grow your own food?

The day society collapses, you'll wish you had learned useful stuff instead of your liberal arts degrees.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 08:45:56 PM »

You can keep your book smarts.

Can you put a roof over anyone's head?

Seriously? Do advanced degree professionals make minimum wage in your country like you seem to be implying or are you really as idiotic as you sound?

Who needs book smarts when you can languish in ignorance and abject stupidity, right?

Who needs a world view other than a simplistic Biblical utopian one where the world is divided into evil liberal devils and good conservative Jesus followers who advocate turning backs on the needy and vulnerable and putting innocent children in cages, right?

Yeah, just keep eating that mercury tainted fish and all higher knowledge of the world will come to you by osmosis, pal!

Can you grow your own food?

Oh golly gee willikers, I don't know if I can manage to plant some seeds, water them and allow it to convert the Sun's energy into carbohydrates on it's own. I mean it's sooo difficult to figure out without the help of a doomsday hoarder!

If only I wasn't so book smart and was much closer to your level of dumb, I might be able to figure out how plants grow!

The day society collapses, you'll wish you had learned useful stuff instead of your liberal arts degrees.

I know your simmering idiocy compels you to keep repeating the word 'liberal' like an American Enterprise Institute bot but none of my degrees contain that word in it so that's another fail on your part.

We in the USA have survived a civil war, a revolutionary war, an additional invasion by the British, two world wars and a cold war. The worst crisis was a failure of unbridled capitalism and markets in the crash of 1929 brought on by greed.

Society didn't collapse any of those times. People managed to make it without growing their own food or any other doomsday prep foolishness.

If we should experience something on the order of a nuclear holocaust and society did collapse, i see no point of growing your own fucking corn laced with with radioactive fallout so that you can harness it wearing a hazmat suit and sit in the dark 24/7 as you slowly waste away into dumber version of yourself with a considerably smaller brain from the radiation. Not to mention the lack of sunlight to grow anything from the resulting nuclear winter.

By all means, preper, continue to live your life preparing for the end of times, just like the Mesopotamians, the Mayans and religious fucknuts all over the world have been forecasting since at least 2800 BC.

And good fucking luck growing your coffee beans in a post apocalyptic world, goink.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

Guy who drinks pee...

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 12:04:09 AM »

Guy who drinks pee...

BEnzo's not in this thread.... yet.

You're very selective about whether or not you like guys that admit to loving the feeling of pee on their face, like Dr. Funkenstein there.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 06:12:00 PM »

BEnzo's not in this thread.... yet.

You're very selective about whether or not you like guys that admit to loving the feeling of pee on their face, like Dr. Funkenstein there.

You're dismissed, dude-

I HATE those frozen White Castle hamburgers.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 06:56:03 PM »

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »

Seriously? Do advanced degree professionals make minimum wage in your country like you seem to be implying or are you really as idiotic as you sound?

Who needs book smarts when you can languish in ignorance and abject stupidity, right?

Who needs a world view other than a simplistic Biblical utopian one where the world is divided into evil liberal devils and good conservative Jesus followers who advocate turning backs on the needy and vulnerable and putting innocent children in cages, right?

Yeah, just keep eating that mercury tainted fish and all higher knowledge of the world will come to you by osmosis, pal!

Oh golly gee willikers, I don't know if I can manage to plant some seeds, water them and allow it to convert the Sun's energy into carbohydrates on it's own. I mean it's sooo difficult to figure out without the help of a doomsday hoarder!

If only I wasn't so book smart and was much closer to your level of dumb, I might be able to figure out how plants grow!

I know your simmering idiocy compels you to keep repeating the word 'liberal' like an American Enterprise Institute bot but none of my degrees contain that word in it so that's another fail on your part.

We in the USA have survived a civil war, a revolutionary war, an additional invasion by the British, two world wars and a cold war. The worst crisis was a failure of unbridled capitalism and markets in the crash of 1929 brought on by greed.

Society didn't collapse any of those times. People managed to make it without growing their own food or any other doomsday prep foolishness.

If we should experience something on the order of a nuclear holocaust and society did collapse, i see no point of growing your own fucking corn laced with with radioactive fallout so that you can harness it wearing a hazmat suit and sit in the dark 24/7 as you slowly waste away into dumber version of yourself with a considerably smaller brain from the radiation. Not to mention the lack of sunlight to grow anything from the resulting nuclear winter.

By all means, preper, continue to live your life preparing for the end of times, just like the Mesopotamians, the Mayans and religious fucknuts all over the world have been forecasting since at least 2800 BC.

And good fucking luck growing your coffee beans in a post apocalyptic world, goink.

:lol:

BOOM!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 07:23:45 PM »

They never really survived their civil war imho...

In fact, it created far more hate that lingers to this day than anything else.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 04:44:54 AM »

You're dismissed, dude-

I HATE those frozen White Castle hamburgers, but I love penis!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
Re: Re: What food or drink do you not like..?
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 12:50:09 PM »

Oh boy what a massive meltdown! LOL. How many of your hipster wristbands did you break by punching the keyboard like that?

let's try to address that clusterfuck of anger and sprayed spit, shall we?

You're lawyer, aren't you? Of course, judging by the amount of disconnected bullshit you write, it makes sense now.

Who said anything about money, you retard? I'm talking about useful skills in the real world, where pussies like you wouldn't survive.

As usual, you start out shit, just to put more shit on top of it. And you close it all with an argument so asinine and stupid, it makes me wonder, what kind of book smarts do you have after all? I mean, if you're too stupid to know or acknowledge that kids were also being separated from their parents and kept in cages before Trump, why even bother?

More dumb shit from the dumbshit. So, you think that's all you need to grow food? I mean, we're not talking about planting a summer veggie garden, Mor0n. We're talking about LIVING from the land. It's pretty obvious that you ignore the time to plant certain crops, the amount of water they need, how to keep them free from pests, rotation and so on. But who cares, you can just rely on your local groceries to keep weak fools like you well fed, right?

There you go, talking about shit you didn't experiment or survived. Yeah you imbecile, people in THE PAST went thru those things. Now guess what a bunch of limp wristed maggots like you would do if such events came up? I mean, you're the one who's too much of a coward to visit a country like mine, what the fuck would you do in the middle of a war? Probably die in the first batch, that's what I would expect.

And now he tries to elucidate us on the horrors of nuclear war. Heck, the hipster could never survive a simple civil unrest and he wants to talk about nukes? And then he wants to talk about the end of the world. Ask the natives how it felt when the Spanish arrived. They destroyed their culture and ended their civilizations. That sounds a lot like the end of one's world, doesn't it?

And don't forget, due to the earth's spin and concentration of bombings, the northern hemisphere will be uninhabitable. The south won't.

But don't worry about those things. You're a scared weak beta male and mentioning these things probably make you shit in your pants. Too bad you're an empty brainwashed anti-Christian shell of spiritual misery. Your lack of courage and resolve comes from that.

And I should indeed stop calling you a liberal. Libs usually have some sort of logic in their actions. You like to virtue signal like a lib, but in you're case, you're more of a hypocritical douche.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »

:lol:

BOOM!

SO, have you fixed that ugly bald patch in your head yet?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 12:54:34 PM »

Guy who drinks pee...

I don't drink pee

I don't eat dicks

And I most certainly wouldn't touch the nasty grub you prepare with those filthy hands

I thought we discussed that before.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:13 AM »

I don't drink pee

I don't eat dicks

And I most certainly wouldn't touch the nasty grub you prepare with those filthy hands

I thought we discussed that before.

...and you said you drink pee and you we’re open to eating dicks.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 09:11:46 AM »

does that meet your criteria for a dream date?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2018, 10:26:46 AM »

What I said is that I'd never touch the nasty shit you cook with those cum-n-shit-covered hands of yours

Are you so fucking stupid you can't even understand that?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.775 seconds with 40 queries.