ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: What are you doing right now <SPLIT from Coven>  (Read 1083 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: What are you doing right now <SPLIT from Coven>
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »

She didn't earn the right to be flame champ either...

that cup on her profile should be changed to a lump of cartoon shit. >>>>  :turd:

more fitting.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2018, 09:51:50 PM »

No, it should be changed to a dancing penis...

...since she's practically a Cum Wrangler member by now anyway.

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 07:39:25 AM »

that cup on her profile should be changed to a lump of cartoon shit. >>>>  :turd:

more fitting.

I should probably get a special medal for making the title wanted again  :2thumbs:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 09:57:22 AM »

more fitting.

she probably is the banana in the infamous Stan- Banana up the ass PYP post

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 09:59:56 AM »

I should probably get a special medal for making the title wanted again  :2thumbs:

you should be regulated to the coven because......seriously........you fucking suck

about all you are good at is blowing into Feral's vagina......which produces a low frequency whistle that alerts all the other cheerleaders to  post  :lol: and  :rotf: after shit posts

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Re: What are you doing right now <SPLIT from Coven>
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 12:48:13 PM »

Dang, Fax Modem is sending foolerica to gypsy hell

At 14.4 KBPS

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2018, 01:24:44 PM »

At 14.4 KBPS

She claims to have children. I guess they sit in front of a tv all day and bring themselves up.

I mean, do you ever hear she's taken them to the beach or to a park or something?

Poor things!~

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 02:57:58 PM »

She claims to have children. I guess they sit in front of a tv all day and bring themselves up.

I mean, do you ever hear she's taken them to the beach or to a park or something?

Poor things!~

They're none of your business so you might as well stop digging for info, beaky

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2018, 02:59:28 PM »

At 14.4 KBPS

I bet fox is just loving you using your tongue as his butt plug

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 03:03:14 PM »

They're none of your business so you might as well stop digging for info, beaky

Your mothering skills or lack thereof are our business though. Don't try to make out I want personal information about them.... I'm more interested in your neglect. 

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »

Your mothering skills or lack thereof are our business though. Don't try to make out I want personal information about them.... I'm more interested in your neglect.

How young do you think they are? Clueless beaky ol bag

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »

she just parrots what other people say before spamming her 2 sentence spider muffins

she has no bizzness  in this part of the forum and the only reason she is tolerated is POST COUNT

she is a poor web owners version of a chat bot but why should bra1in download one when he already has this idiot doing the job

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 03:15:57 PM »

she just parrots what other people say before spamming her 2 sentence spider muffins

she has no bizzness  in this part of the forum and the only reason she is tolerated is POST COUNT

she is a poor web owners version of a chat bot but why should bra1in download one when he already has this idiot doing the job

Beg for my attention some more, on your knees bitch  :rotf: :lol: :rotf:

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 03:16:48 PM »

How young do you think they are? Clueless beaky ol bag

with your Mickey Mouse looking hands, you probably gave birth to Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 03:22:20 PM »

She came here to make friends apparently.

Her first post....

VVV

This looks like a good place to make friends  ::)

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2018, 03:25:44 PM »

Beg for my attention some more, on your knees bitch  :rotf: :lol: :rotf:

and here we go again with the old cliche that if you are getting your ass handed to you in a shopping bag, you flop onto the floor and whine about people wanting your "Attention"

Yea i want your god dam attention like a teacher  wants the attention of a 5 year old in kindergarten who is eating glue and sticking crayons up his nose instead of listening to the days math lesson

re boot yourself you failed excuse for a bot

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2018, 03:28:32 PM »

She came here to make friends apparently.

Her first post....

VVV

Mr Rogers would not even want to be her neighbor

what is wrong with her?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2018, 03:34:11 PM »

Mr Rogers would not even want to be her neighbor

what is wrong with her?

She's a very sour person. Vinegar tits springs to mind.

One thing I know for sure, she's a shit mother.

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2018, 07:25:19 PM »

She's a very sour person. Vinegar tits springs to mind.

One thing I know for sure, she's a shit mother.

Evidently you're just repeating the things people have said about you, sadcase

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2018, 07:51:47 PM »

I bet fox is just loving you using your tongue as his butt plug

Is this before or after you threatened to kill me?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 35 queries.