ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: What are you doing right now <SPLIT from Coven>  (Read 1084 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: What are you doing right now <SPLIT from Coven>
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2018, 05:31:13 PM »

I don't know which kid is which, but one at least is a war hero, and suffers from PTSD. I don't think the other guy is far off either. There have been rumors of dissolving the throne for years. The laws can be changed. Once the queen goes, who knows-

I know... they won't go because the majority of the population WANT the royal family.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »

I know... they won't go because the majority of the population WANT the royal family.

I don't think its about that for at least the war hero one. Is he the one who married the commoner?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2018, 05:53:54 PM »

I don't think its about that for at least the war hero one. Is he the one who married the commoner?

Here is some info for you... Anyone with DUKE in front of their title can be the next King...It'll depend on who is asked and who declines or accepts the duty.

As soon as The Duke of Edinburgh dies, his son the Earl of Wessex will take over the title of Duke of Edinburgh. … there are no shortage of Dukes.... . 

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2018, 05:56:11 PM »

It needs purging a bit. Start with the Bastard and his mulatto bitch, the senile Greek can fuck off, also the aids ridden poof and his bucktoothed horse fucking sister. The Idiot with dumbo ears should be lynched.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2018, 05:58:13 PM »

It needs purging a bit. Start with the Bastard and his mulatto bitch, the senile Greek can fuck off, also the aids ridden poof and his bucktoothed horse fucking sister. The Idiot with dumbo ears should be lynched.

Send that post to Buckingham Palace... don't forget to sign it.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »

This is the treasonous post she wrote about our wonderful Royal Family...

VVVV

I was HORRIFIED she wrote that.

:rotf: :rotf:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2018, 07:45:24 PM »

Lol. The strangest things work Looney up-

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2018, 02:53:45 AM »

Here is some info for you... Anyone with DUKE in front of their title can be the next King...It'll depend on who is asked and who declines or accepts the duty.

As soon as The Duke of Edinburgh dies, his son the Earl of Wessex will take over the title of Duke of Edinburgh. … there are no shortage of Dukes.... .

https://youtu.be/h6Uht69h8Is
👠 E M :afro: N

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2018, 05:12:50 AM »

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2018, 11:52:27 AM »

Gtfo of my thread with your boring newsy talk

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2018, 11:59:15 AM »

Oops, here she is... torm herself away from her family to shit talk on the interwebz because shit talking on the interwebz is more important than her family, her job, her housework, and any other productive muster she affords.

:lol:

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »

Oops, here she is... torm herself away from her family to shit talk on the interwebz because shit talking on the interwebz is more important than her family, her job, her housework, and any other productive muster she affords.

Wow PKB much?

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2018, 12:42:16 PM »

And here you are posting back to me within a mere 10 minutes, sadcase

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »

maybe Feral can hire her to clean the fridge..give her some work and a few quid

she must live in one of those no go zones in the UK where all the paki and mussies set up prayer rugs in the middle of the street and block traffic

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »

she must live in one of those no go zones in the UK where all the paki and mussies set up prayer rugs in the middle of the street and block traffic

Says the guy forward slash lady who is only three or four posts away from venting his or her spleen in a playground, with an AR-15.

Don't fucking talk about the UK like you actually know what you are talking about. That would require lessons you are unequipped for, and unable to learn.
What we do know is that you are incapable of mustering a hard on for anyone but Frederica. She is continually your Eureka moment. You were never capable of having any other hobbled thought.

You were always nothing without your doom on PS2 and shrooms.

FredericaTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »

Says the guy forward slash lady

I think he's one of them transformers

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2018, 02:14:47 PM »

S/he's a prick.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2018, 02:31:41 PM »

maybe Feral can hire her to clean the fridge..give her some work and a few quid

I very much doubt fred knows very much about cleaning. She doesn't look like the type that cleans.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2018, 02:39:04 PM »

I very much doubt fred knows very much about cleaning. She doesn't look like the type that cleans.

How many carrier bags does it take you and Kurt to set up a new home within the Australian penal system?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2018, 02:40:54 PM »

How many carrier bags does it take you and Kurt to set up a new home within the Australian penal system?

Is this a trick question?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.512 seconds with 41 queries.