ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Filthy Ugly fat Britts!  (Read 50 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Filthy Ugly fat Britts!
« on: July 08, 2018, 08:16:40 PM »

Spent a few days down in Flo-Rida and learned all about the peoples of the world.....especially the ones from England!!!!

Lemme start by saying I've always believed the stereotypes about big fat lazy rude Americans being an embarrassment to America....but thats changed. I dont think Americans remotely deserve the fat/obnoxious crown anymore!

All you dirty obnoxious terds from England, is it your free gimme goobermints that has made you so damn rude and entitled? Seriously, you're worse than democRAT Plantation Negros that act like the rest of the universe should part the oceans for them just because of who they are!

Now I saw plenty of brazoolians at the theme parks while I was there and yes, they kinda suck too (even the attractive females have big ugly noses), but they sort of meander aimlessly and block everyone from moving by which is very common amongst all foreigners. I understand it, after all, the awesomeness of America and its golden streets is fairly dumbfounding.

but these britt assholes bump into you, push past you, and block the fuking entry lanes like no other group. They're loud as hell too! The fatter they are, the worse they are! Fat Americans? Sheeit! The brits have got us beat on that too! Do the planet a favor and just import every muhzie from meca during the haj to get rid of you! You're already doing that with that filthy muhzie mayor you were stupid enough to elect so I look forward to your demise soon!

WTH is wrong with you people? Maybe think of making your vacationers take an etiquette classes from some MS-13 members before traveling abroad!

Oh yea, and Harry Potter World in Universal is the WORST PLACE to encounter these subhuman fuckers! I seriously think they are under the impression its like the damn British embassy or something!

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Filthy Ugly fat Britts!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 02:29:45 AM »

Trump attracts chavs, it's your own fault

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 02:55:46 AM »

Put that spud on ignore.
👠 E M :afro: N

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »

Put that spud on ignore.

^^^^ dumb bitch alert!

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 08:10:46 AM »

Umm sure, its Trumps fault . LMAO!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.273 seconds with 35 queries.