ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: tHE Entire world hates donald trump  (Read 168 times)

plus minus reset

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
tHE Entire world hates donald trump
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:47:47 PM »

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: tHE Entire world hates donald trump
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:18:02 AM »

Truth.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 05:26:25 AM »

The world's negative feelings towards USA has more to do with the USA MSM's portrayal of Trump than anything Trump has actually done.

But you know what?  It doesn't fuckin' matter anyways.

The rest of the world is going to shit.  And USA is not bailing everyone out like they have in the past because USA is focused on getting healthy again.

USA can shut it's borders and cut itself off from the rest of the world and USA would do fine.  Even better if they have a civil war and get rid of the left wing dead weight that have been a burden to their society for too long.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:40:14 AM »

The world's negative feelings towards USA has more to do with the USA MSM's portrayal of Trump than anything Trump has actually done.

But you know what?  It doesn't fuckin' matter anyways.

The rest of the world is going to shit. 

Australia isn't going to shit.

Its very peaceful and nice here.

And USA is not bailing everyone out like they have in the past because USA is focused on getting healthy again.

USA can shut it's borders and cut itself off from the rest of the world and USA would do fine.  Even better if they have a civil war and get rid of the left wing dead weight that have been a burden to their society for too long.

Times are desperate when a Canuck starts singing the US national anthem.

:lolatu:

#desperatetimes

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »

Oh, you mean the entire world that's trying like hell to get to America?

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 07:12:10 PM »

Australia isn't going to shit.

Its very peaceful and nice here.

Times are desperate when a Canuck starts singing the US national anthem.
Or for that matter when Aussies start reworking old Beach Boys songs to reflect the nature of their US relations.

"Desperate Times" indeed. How many decades have you lot been bending over for the Seppos to shaft you again?  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 01:27:41 AM »

The reason why "the world" is so pissed is because trump slammed shut two things: the border and the piggy bank. the united states isn't going to be a third world dumping ground for ISIS terrorists, and the U.S isn't going to send American taxpayer money to foreign dictators

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »

Oh, you mean the entire world that's trying like hell to get to America?

"Living the American Dream " no longer exists.

People are wanting to leave America.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 11:19:17 AM »

I'd be very happy to give you a ride to the airport. Have a nice flight!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 08:59:47 PM »

LMFAO! The line is long to get here. The entire planet wants to suckle off of uncle sammy's teet, including YUO!!!

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 03:45:54 AM »

LMFAO! The line is long to get here. The entire planet wants to suckle off of uncle sammy's teet, including YUO!!!

You live in a bubble dated back to the 80s and 90's.

The American Dream no longer exists...except for gun swinging patriotic " Christian" racists.

I feel sorry for you and people like you.

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.Mecha knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 12:50:07 PM »

Trump impersonations are redundant

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 06:29:52 PM »

I love how Trump has ripped me off causing my paycheck to skyrocket!  :tard: Fukin dumb ass! Am I supposed to be mad every month my check before taxes is over 10 grand? Or should I be pissed about all the fukin money the goobermints takes out of that? Or maybe how much LESS gets taken out because of the tax cuts? I dont call you megadouche for nothin!

GortTopic starter

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 11:45:44 PM »

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 05:28:18 AM »

I love how Trump has ripped me off causing my paycheck to skyrocket!  :tard: Fukin dumb ass! Am I supposed to be mad every month my check before taxes is over 10 grand? Or should I be pissed about all the fukin money the goobermints takes out of that? Or maybe how much LESS gets taken out because of the tax cuts? I dont call you megadouche for nothin!

[email protected] supposedly earning 10k a month before taxes  :rotf:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 09:14:22 AM »

[email protected] supposedly earning 10k a month before taxes  :rotf:

Not every month.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 03:50:42 AM »

Not every month.

You said every month and now you're saying its not every month.

So what is it lokjaw..what's the truth...pfft like it matters.

If you stretch the truth, otherwise known as a lie, about something as simple as what you earn every month, its a safe bet you're also stretching the truth aka lying about the other crap you spew forth as well.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 04:13:51 AM »

If you stretch the truth, otherwise known as a lie, about something as simple as what you earn every month, its a safe bet you're also stretching the truth aka lying about the other crap you spew forth as well.

You're the biggest iiar at TRF fruitloop.
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 04:43:15 AM »

You're the biggest iiar at TRF fruitloop.

I have ferret on ignore... and only open her posts now and again, usually in my own threads.

:lolatu:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »

I did NOT say I made 10K every month. You need to work on your reading comp. and less on the "I gotcha!" This is no different then when you accused me of lying about how many kids I have. Dumb ass.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.453 seconds with 42 queries.