dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 21, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revisionists  (Read 89 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Revisionists
« on: July 12, 2018, 08:56:10 AM »

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Revisionists
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:15:50 AM »

Here is a post  by someone who hates me... Another wtiness in that thread that can attest no PI was mentioned by me you Bra1nless wanker...

This whole thing reeks of hippie liberal bullshit for the record.

The thought of "I'm offended! Bra1n make them stop!" on a fucking flame forum is down right pathetic.

You can state whatever you want Bra1n, this is bullshit! Look at all the pictures of random people that get posted here without their consent. The gifs, the videos, and the google image flaming. Those people have no advocate here to speak for them. I'm sure if they were informed that they were being used on a forum in which people try to bully one and other they'd be offended and want their images removed.

Fair game is fair game.

If you don't know how to play the game that's on you. The minute you even state you have a wife, husband, kid, crippled cat, a drunk neighbor, you commited a crime here in FT you are inviting trouble.

I saw no name of an employer, a home address, social security number, credit card number, DOB, phone number, list of video rentals, library late fees, or shoe size.

They were simply pictures.

No real private or sensitive information was shared. You're a fucking faggot and part of the reason American has gotten soft over the last few decades.

Like it or not there are winners and losers, haves and have nots, the weak, and the strong. Not all kids are special nor are they equal. Adults do not have he right to throw temper tantrums and whine, you're and adult act like it.

This coddling nonsense is for the weak and useless. FT is one of the only place left I felt there was where one single offended person couldn't affect more than that one single person. Why don't you fucking post an ESRB rating on this site while you're at it?

Maybe from now on instead of heated insult matches we all share a glass of lemonade and cookies while we try to make the world a better place by letting butt hurt faggots call the shots for everyone else?

Between your promoter letting his cat make the rules, you trying to make sure no one gets offended here, and Caskur, a person I really can't stand at all, got banned over hurt feelings...well fuck you.

Shame on you. You're acting no different than those faggots that used to run F4$. Looks like the cracked out cancer patient(Looney) got his wish and this place seems to be running into the horizon after rainbows and ponies. It'll be real awesome when there is a limit on how often you can type fuck, shit, cunt, whore, tell someone to die, pick on Flea, point out that Freud is taking horomones to grow tits so he can have his operation.

You're being selective in the name of what you think is right and you're wrong.

This was funny Lemon... and TRUE!~
She has menopaused, as the Good Lord intended!  Now she'll come into her full powers.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 330
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:13:51 PM »

The witness who hates you didnt see it because we mods (obi and I) edited the names out, frumpy.

Additionally, the witness who hates you doesn't pay the bills here. I do. With that in mind IF I warn you not to post images of a particular breed of dog and you proceed to post one anyways, then you gonna get banned. I do not have to give you any rhyme, reason or justification for what is allowed and disallowed as content. You either follow the rules and warnings that I lay out or I discard you like sum loser who begs me for money on the street.

The reason why I do typically give explanations is informational/fyi related but obviously not everyone who reads my reasoning has the capacity to understand or properly analyze things, especially when it comes to legal issues which are prominently present but invisible to most people.

In your case, you opted to disregard my repeated warnings and so you got flushed until such time as you provided a satisfactory affirmation to me to abide by my admonitions and consequently you were allowed to post again. Up to now, you have kept your word so case closed, nothing left to discuss.

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than re-litigating a heap of pettiness from 2 years ago?

You could be giving Kurt a blowjob instead..

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »

I did not write anyone's real name and I am NOT going to let you get away with lying about it... You and twap were removing my pictures and I simply moved them back in again. That is ALL that happened.

That whole thread condemns your actions and here you are in this thread in the dumpster of all places STILL trying to lie and cover up your crime of interfering with MY match that heavily relied on imagery to go with the text.

In your case, you opted to disregard my repeated warnings and so you got flushed until such time as you provided a satisfactory affirmation to me to abide by my admonitions and consequently you were allowed to post again. Up to now, you have kept your word so case closed, nothing left to discuss.

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than re-litigating a heap of pettiness from 2 years ago?

Quit fucking lying about me and I'll stop obsessing.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 08:00:31 PM »

This was funny Lemon... and TRUE!~

:rotf:  Of course it is true!
:ufo:
  🦃

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 35 queries.