dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 21, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 1418 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Good news!
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2018, 06:01:20 PM »

And who is this you speak of?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2018, 06:24:38 PM »

And who is this you speak of?

Rowan you dumbass.

Ask Him about this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1jnRhZFF3k

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2018, 06:45:45 PM »

Dont know no rowan you dick licking baboon

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »

Dont know no rowan you dick licking baboon

You prolly know more than most-

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2018, 08:32:05 PM »

watching you speculate on stuff you know absolutely nothing about is quite amusing

which is of course, why I enjoy shitting in cheerios so often

keep up the good work, tool

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2018, 10:26:59 AM »

watching you speculate on stuff you know absolutely nothing about is quite amusing

which is of course, why I enjoy shitting in cheerios so often

keep up the good work, tool

Pain Train's coming! BEnzo will go out in a bang, trust it-

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2018, 03:12:06 PM »

Pain train in benzo’s neck of the woods equals a swollen prostate

FACT

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2018, 05:17:38 PM »

Pain train in benzo’s neck of the woods equals a swollen prostate

FACT

It's done, pal. Cats out the bag. He should have taken the 'terms'.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2018, 02:54:43 PM »

Must have been pretty epic

were any smileys injured in the process? I'd hate to see an emoji get caught in that kind of cross fire.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2018, 11:25:33 PM »

Must have been pretty epic

were any smileys injured in the process? I'd hate to see an emoji get caught in that kind of cross fire.

How much fake Id's go for in the city these days? Could you score methadone? I'm recently curious about the prices of such things, and Joo be the person to ask-

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 11:30:12 PM »

Time for your nap bozo

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 11:32:02 PM »

The Cunt Wranglers are returning soon!  Along with the return of Phrosty and Ant, Benzo and myself will be adding two...TWO new members.  You might have heard of these two midwestern degenerates....they are HOF Flametowners.  Then we wil invade the couchtown forum, Flametruth!!!

^^^^^ROFLMAO IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2018, 11:39:24 PM »

^^^^^ROFLMAO IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?

Are you a hairy, piss-drinking mongoloid?  Does a bear shit in the woods and you eat it?  Is Joo 5’”3’ and need a booster seat to drive his cab?  Does Flynn suffer from irritable bowel syndrome?  Is your wife fat and smelly?  After you shave your back, do you leave it on the curb for pickup?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2018, 12:04:26 AM »

Are you a hairy, piss-drinking mongoloid?  Does a bear shit in the woods and you eat it?  Is Joo 5’”3’ and need a booster seat to drive his cab?  Does Flynn suffer from irritable bowel syndrome?  Is your wife fat and smelly?  After you shave your back, do you leave it on the curb for pickup?

Judging by the retardation you spewed there, you're not serious

nor capable of producing any intelligent comment

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 12:05:33 AM »

Rancid has a commanding grasp of the obvious

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 12:08:06 AM »

Rancid has a commanding grasp of the obvious

you broke character, fucktard

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 12:11:26 AM »

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2018, 07:28:20 AM »

The Cunt Wranglers are returning soon!  Along with the return of Phrosty and Ant, Benzo and myself will be adding two...TWO new members.  You might have heard of these two midwestern degenerates....they are HOF Flametowners.  Then we wil invade the couchtown forum, Flametruth!!!

So basically you're bringing in Frederica and Feral?  :lmao:

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 08:19:52 AM »

you broke character, fucktard

Amateurs...both of you.  Enjoyed boxing you faggots in...now go play in traffic.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2018, 08:24:51 AM »

Enjoyed boxing you faggots in...

Well if you must embellish, why not add Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., Conor Macgregor and Hulk Hogan. Surely you boxed those faggots in as well.  :rotf:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 1.102 seconds with 37 queries.