ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your story?  (Read 3188 times)

plus minus reset

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: What's your story?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »

It used to be. My hair's a little longer now though.

it makes you stand out from the rest of the hobbits at the Shire

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2018, 09:18:24 AM »

it makes you stand out from the rest of the hobbits at the Shire

Yeah but then I often get mistaken for a dwarf so it's of questionable benefit in that respect.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2018, 09:29:53 AM »

Vittie looks like he plays in a .38 Special cover band.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »

Vittie looks like he plays in a .38 Special cover band.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2018, 11:56:53 AM »

Sweet baby bejusus, look at all you fucking malware infested morons rising up from coffins filled too brimming with your own home turf, like quadriplegic Nosferatu.

I stopped counting faggots when Johnny Wrong stopped posting, but it's a new record, even for him.

Bwain doesn't seem to know what cooling tower acted as a placenta in s/he/its breach birth in a bio-chemical plant just outside Shitstain, Diddlydoin, Idaho.

Feral demands her right to be raped as a sentient, sexual woman who would never have been here if no-one else in particular had the good sense to force themselves
upon her in the last place.

JooDog has taken another dump on our shagpile carpet, and I ain't cleaning it up this time.

Foxy was always a self-diddling victim of cyclical abuse.

Bentzo only came in to use the toilet, but was caught up in a cottaging conspiracy that led to to an anal bleaching, and his fall from sextual impeachment.

TWAP has only ever been here to make up the numbers when we are picking sides. When playing forum footy he makes an excellent goalpost.

I'm only fucking here to remind you, why you are.   

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2018, 01:31:52 PM »

^^^^ dumpster candidate

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2018, 02:13:10 PM »

My very first trolling experience was in a Canadian BBS, back in 1995 and VTX systems (Telex) from the telecoms from Brazil

After that, I used to troll some sites on the web, but it was in Yahoo that things got interesting

When Neil Budde closed the yahoo comments, I searched where the trolls had gone to and I found a place called Supertrolls and after that, places like CO and Trollvalhalla.

I remember Brawl Hall too and sincerely, that place blew chunks.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 172
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2018, 02:47:05 PM »

In Spring 2000 Ruthless 1 pmed me at Torture.net  about setting up a flame forum after a flame war between T.net and a board he, Hankins and a few others posted on anti-social.com. I was memeber number 11 I think. The Others wer PV Tuff and Redeye. soon after DVLS(Dicklust) and a few more joined after a raid on Something Awfull.

About a year later BH appeaerd and Dickliust and I raided clearing the place out lol. A few years later flamechamps/chatchimps appeared which I thought was some spoof wrestling troll board set up by Ruthless or Hankins, was a whil;e before I worked out Drain was running it.

Was to stoned then to remember much, Wirecutters was good but most sucked donkey nuts.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2018, 03:11:13 PM »

A few years later flamechamps/chatchimps appeared which I thought was some spoof wrestling troll board set up by Ruthless or Hankins, was a whil;e before I worked out Drain was running it.

Way to feed cakur's conspiracy theories. She got trolled by TDT Prowler into thinking that Rudedog was same person as Ruthless1 and to this day still believes that. (Or maybe Prowler really believed that shit, who knows).

:rotf:

You have to admit though, we had tons of laughs and hijinx at FC at AW's expense..

It was darth vader - dvlos..

... and ffs drink some coffee or take your anti-dyslexia meds.. your prose today is on par with a first month exchange student from Rwanda.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2018, 05:09:36 PM »

In Spring 2000 Ruthless 1 pmed me at Torture.net  about setting up a flame forum after a flame war between T.net and a board he, Hankins and a few others posted on anti-social.com. I was memeber number 11 I think. The Others wer PV Tuff and Redeye. soon after DVLS(Dicklust) and a few more joined after a raid on Something Awfull.

About a year later BH appeaerd and Dickliust and I raided clearing the place out lol. A few years later flamechamps/chatchimps appeared which I thought was some spoof wrestling troll board set up by Ruthless or Hankins, was a whil;e before I worked out Drain was running it.

Was to stoned then to remember much, Wirecutters was good but most sucked donkey nuts.

The only thing at BH you cleaned out were the bodies. Where'd you stash Wino?

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2018, 05:32:58 PM »

Vitriol...voted most likely to know all the words to "Sweet Home Alabama"

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »

Vittie works the door at The Bowery in myrtle beach.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2018, 07:08:08 PM »

You have to admit though, we had tons of laughs and hijinx at FC at AW's expense..

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2018, 07:10:52 PM »

Vitriol...voted most likely to know all the words to "Sweet Home Alabama"

Even when "southern rock" was a thing it wasn't my thing.
That being said could your accusation be any worse than you having every BeeGees album ever recorded?

I don't think so.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2018, 07:14:49 PM »

Vittie works the door at The Bowery in myrtle beach.

Never heard of it.

'The Wave' at Virginia Beach was okay... played new wave / progressive rock.
'Bessie's Boathouse' in Norfolk was excellent. They had a wide variety of bands there.
Don't remember any redneck bands playing the Boathouse but then again I wouldn't have noticed anyway if they did.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2018, 07:35:50 PM »

:lol:

It would be great if she comes out of hiding for our Oct festivities.  :snack:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2018, 07:52:41 PM »

Vittie:   I’m looking Talladega and feeling San Francisco”

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »

Yo, Vittie...how about you mix in a salad from time to time.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2018, 08:19:22 PM »

My very first trolling experience was in a Canadian BBS, back in 1995 and VTX systems (Telex) from the telecoms from Brazil

After that, I used to troll some sites on the web, but it was in Yahoo that things got interesting

When Neil Budde closed the yahoo comments, I searched where the trolls had gone to and I found a place called Supertrolls and after that, places like CO and Trollvalhalla.

I remember Brawl Hall too and sincerely, that place blew chunks.
Brawl hall was ok. They had Oranje, Duke and Bumspud... funny motherfuckers...  No one else that posted there is worth mentioning ....

I remember we did a raid from Trollvalhalla on Brawl-hall and made them know it was us, but the funny part was that I modified the PHP code in the registration.php script on trollvalhalla's server so that all new registrations linked back to their own registration page.  So yeah, they were popping in in droves to get back at us and It was funny as fuck to watch the dumb fucks post on their raid assembly thread about how they didn't understand why they kept getting bounced back to their home forum.

keep on knocking but you cant come in window lickers  :rotf: :rotf:

the good ole days

Don't even get me started on the shit I used to pull at DO... you can simply do so much when you own the SMF forum and the underlying linux OS.  :snick: :snick:

which all makes me think back... I should have sold that proxy blocking SMF mod I wrote. It's success rate was unparalleled

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2018, 09:08:30 PM »

Brawl hall was ok. They had Oranje, Duke and Bumspud... funny motherfuckers...  No one else that posted there is worth mentioning ....

Lots of funny characters posted at BH from time to time.. Summer of George is an example of one who was legendary status with many people. So is cardtrick and evil blood and some others.

Other posters were entertaining and simply good at stirring up shit like Tyrant and feral plus a few others who have also posted here (Pickles, Toefactor, HC, fierce grape, flynn to name a few).

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.371 seconds with 41 queries.