dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: So..Flynn  (Read 1012 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: So..Flynn
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2018, 02:28:09 PM »

What are you talking about guido?

My post was about the cameltoe....get on the same page fuckhead or move on.. :lol:
you been dealing with a flabby cameltoe since over a decade ago?
Lol

Put the pills down and re-read your post, dipshit

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2018, 04:25:50 AM »

you been dealing with a flabby cameltoe since over a decade ago?
Lol

Put the pills down and re-read your post, dipshit

Your FACTS have never been substantiated with any proof.

Your FACTS are delusional bullshit and hearsay of constant regurgitated past events from over a decade ago.

You have stated nothing new.

As there is nothing new.

You have gone on a rampage with your random ludicrous ineffectual false posts in various threads all simply because I had a go at your av.

And that is a FACT.

Guido, YOU re- read my post and try again.  :snick:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2018, 10:15:18 AM »

Lol.  Either feral has popped an extra dose of pills or shes just having difficulty seeing through her own salty tears  :lmao:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2018, 11:17:07 AM »

Hey now, you're a lodestar, get came on, go gay
Hey now, you're a lodestar, get shat on, bitchmade
And all those sinks are old
Only lodestars become cuckhold
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2018, 11:28:52 AM »

Oh look. The faggot above is practicing for an opera :lmao:

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2018, 07:08:18 PM »

He's black and trying to rap.

Somebody stick a finger down his throat before he chokes on his own tongue.

Back up you fags.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2018, 09:43:29 PM »

Hey now, you're a lodestar, get came on, go gay
Hey now, you're a lodestar, get shat on, bitchmade
And all those sinks are old
Only lodestars become cuckhold

And I thought they were talking about Lone Star.

Lem 👽 n

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2018, 10:04:43 PM »

He's black and trying to rap.

Somebody stick a finger down his throat before he chokes on his own tongue.

Back up you fags.

That’s not rap...it’s smashmouth which is basically a Canadian band.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2018, 08:33:13 PM »

That’s not rap...it’s smashmouth which is basically a Canadian band.

It's too late to suck up now ... you had your chance.

I want to lock flynn up too but the me too movement  gets angry at me for flirting.

What, who doesn't have furry handcuffs?

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2018, 04:49:22 AM »

I want to lock flynn up too but the me too movement  gets angry at me for flirting.

What, who doesn't have furry handcuffs?

Guess which one is Flynn..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.386 seconds with 42 queries.