dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 12, 2018, 07:04:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think I have a kidney stone.  (Read 114 times)

plus minus reset

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
I think I have a kidney stone.
« on: August 24, 2018, 05:59:16 PM »

I am trying to get it to break up and pass.  :cry2:

Have a Merry Krampus!

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
Re: I think I have a kidney stone.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 09:57:28 PM »

I haven't the heart for crude jokes.  I hope you're successful and don't get into a long siege with it.

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:27:27 AM »

I still have one that's refusing to budge.

Its painful as fuck when you get a kidney infection from it.

If you find a way to get rid of it without surgery let me know please.

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 07:45:45 PM »

I resolved the issue, but had to get an antibiotic in addition to my herbal stone breaker.  Look up chanca piedra.  👍🏻

Have a Merry Krampus!

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 03:19:02 AM »

I resolved the issue, but had to get an antibiotic in addition to my herbal stone breaker.  Look up chanca piedra.  👍🏻

The chanca piedra has already broken down the kidney stone?

• Emperor
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »

The chanca piedra has already broken down the kidney stone?

Yes!  It took about 12 hours, with doubling the dose.

This information is not to be used as medical advice, for treating any medical condition.   :grin:
Have a Merry Krampus!

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 02:34:16 AM »

Yes!  It took about 12 hours, with doubling the dose.

Interesting.

Will put it on the list to get.

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 04:15:50 AM »

Interesting.

Will put it on the list to get.

I have to say I was impressed by the results.
Have a Merry Krampus!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.921 seconds with 41 queries.