ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Oi caskur...  (Read 1287 times)

plus minus reset

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
Re: Oi caskur...
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2018, 08:44:07 PM »

You’re a skinny meth whore...how would you know what minimum wage is?

So basically, you DO know what "Minimum wage" is? Thanks for clarifying that stupid.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2018, 08:45:58 PM »

So basically, you DO know what "Minimum wage" is? Thanks for clarifying that stupid.

Beats being paid fifty Bucks a fucking night

Hi Ro Ro  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2018, 08:50:57 PM »

Yeah, you have to know labor laws when you hire people. 

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2018, 08:53:57 PM »

Sure don’t, you pleatherfaced necrophiliac

What I do know is, you give many fucks about BEnzo and I. It’s killing that ugly skin of yours and there ain’t a fucking thing your scabbies riddled ass gone do about it.

Fucking soca

O Rly? Come now weakling, now I guess myself and all the fabulous ladies here at TRF are ALL jealous of a faglaming, dickhead, who couldn't flame his way out of a water balloon? Is that what you're really trying to say internet relationship queen?

So I really don't know what kind of logic actually makes sense to you, but stupid and nonsensical airclaims and the fact you have to come flying in here on BEnzos vagina, to save him is a like...well...a...tell.....in poker. You're representing pocket A's preflop, but we all know you have a 2-3 off suit. Just fold on the flop because you're already beat.

Fucking funny shit, that Flea would have to try and save BEnzo. If BEnzo did his usual faglame fest, it frustrates even the gods of flame. How ironic, that he sends this Puerto Rican horsefaced bitch to get destroyed. Yea, some "man".

LOL.

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2018, 08:55:05 PM »

Beats being paid fifty Bucks a fucking night

Hi Ro Ro  :rotf:

At least it's more than you charge BEnzo, for each webcam session.

Hi I.C.E. Target.

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »

Yeah, you have to know labor laws when you hire people.

Really, even if you do hire undocumented aliens? I guess you've never heard of e-verify. So who hired you?

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »

O Rly? Come now weakling, now I guess myself and all the fabulous ladies here at TRF are ALL jealous of a faglaming, dickhead, who couldn't flame his way out of a water balloon? Is that what you're really trying to say internet relationship queen?

So I really don't know what kind of logic actually makes sense to you, but stupid and nonsensical airclaims and the fact you have to come flying in here on BEnzos vagina, to save him is a like...well...a...tell.....in poker. You're representing pocket A's preflop, but we all know you have a 2-3 off suit. Just fold on the flop because you're already beat.

Fucking funny shit, that Flea would have to try and save BEnzo. If BEnzo did his usual faglame fest, it frustrates even the gods of flame. How ironic, that he sends this Puerto Rican horsefaced bitch to get destroyed. Yea, some "man".

LOL.

Lol @ that whole gargled mess of truly “broken” motherfucker

My baby done killed this bitch   :rotf:

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2018, 09:06:21 PM »

Lol @ that whole gargled mess of truly “broken” motherfucker

My baby done killed this bitch   :rotf:

Nice backpeddle! I'm sure if I was totally destroyed in two posts, I'd say the same fucking thing.

Stick to courting lonely men online, and leave the flaming to the true talents, that way you won't get your ugly face trounced on everytime you post.

P.S.- BEnzos a bitch, but hey at least you guys have one thing in common.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2018, 10:12:30 PM »

Nice backpeddle! I'm sure if I was totally destroyed in two posts, I'd say the same fucking thing.

Stick to courting lonely men online, and leave the flaming to the true talents, that way you won't get your ugly face trounced on everytime you post.

P.S.- BEnzos a bitch, but hey at least you guys have one thing in common.

Yo dudes!

I was going to save this one for when Ro came back, but I just can't help myself but use it now. I'm like a little kid at Christmas, man.

Flea goes:
'So you're Bi?'

Ro:
'Not really.'

Flea:
'What about you and Freud?'

Ro:
'He's my best mate but he said no.'

Flea:
'That means you're Bi.'

Ro:
'I wouldn't say that.'

You just said it you faggis-

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »

Flea goes:
'So you're Bi?'

Ro:
'Not really.'

Flea:

Ro:

feral was right!

:lmao:

:snack:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2018, 10:25:15 PM »

feral was right!

That's nothing!

It gets much worse.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2018, 10:47:11 PM »

Really, even if you do hire undocumented aliens? I guess you've never heard of e-verify. So who hired you?

Yes, of course...I ran sum cunt though e-verify and it kick his shit out. 

Oh, and your mama hired me. 

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2018, 10:50:17 PM »

Yo dudes!

I was going to save this one for when Ro came back, but I just can't help myself but use it now. I'm like a little kid at Christmas, man.

Flea goes:
'So you're Bi?'

Ro:
'Not really.'

Flea:

Ro:

Flea:
'That means you're Bi.'

Ro:
'I wouldn't say that.'

You just said it you faggis-

“The disrespect is real.”

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2018, 11:17:54 PM »

Funny shit

if it turns out to be real

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2018, 03:36:10 AM »

Funny shit

if it turns out to be real

Oh, it’s true.  Freud said some things a while back through PM that insinuated such.  I teased him by calling him cunty’s Boy ward and he’s had it out for me ever since. 

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2018, 07:18:17 AM »

feral was right!

Yeah babe, I do get some things right every now and then.

AmazingSting

• Hellfire
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.
  • Fan of: kicking Brains ass
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So what Brain is saying is their PI rule is useless100 Reply Thread - Vag and the CO crew must have forgotten..100 Reply Thread - Stick a fork in the bitch100 Reply Thread - Brain why do you have..100 Reply Thread - Ignoring Caskur....Really100 Reply Thread - Brain delete this acct
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 10:15:03 AM »

But not very often shit for brains.

You can barely buy yourself a clue most of the time :rotf:

Oh and Brainless go eat shit and die already Baldly :yay:

Buh Bye
Brain lost 100,000 posts at FlameChamps....TFF :rotf: What a dumbfuck. And half the poster who used to post here. LMFAO

Brain poor old baldy, If you didn't want me to post here all you had to do was ask.....But I understand that you suck and can't handle me on the board :yay:

Wayne Reynolds

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Wayne Reynolds needs to post more to get noticed.Wayne Reynolds needs to post more to get noticed.Wayne Reynolds needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win - 4 x 4 Challenge match
  • Do not feed the trolls.
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »

But not very off shit for brains.

You can barely buy yourself a clue most of the time :rotf:

Oh and Brainless go eat shit and die already Baldly :yay:

Buh Bye

Like watching someone struggle with a wet turd in a wet suit.
Quote from: Lady Dove
I love Wayne Ren.  He says the most foul shit, with class. Gotta appreciate it.  Its like he can disturb you....gently.  If snuff porn was a sonnet...itd be Wayne. Lol.

AmazingSting

• Hellfire
  • Governor
  • AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So what Brain is saying is their PI rule is useless100 Reply Thread - Vag and the CO crew must have forgotten..100 Reply Thread - Stick a fork in the bitch100 Reply Thread - Brain why do you have..100 Reply Thread - Ignoring Caskur....Really100 Reply Thread - Brain delete this acct
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2018, 10:25:21 AM »

Loser say what?
Brain lost 100,000 posts at FlameChamps....TFF :rotf: What a dumbfuck. And half the poster who used to post here. LMFAO

Brain poor old baldy, If you didn't want me to post here all you had to do was ask.....But I understand that you suck and can't handle me on the board :yay:

AmazingSting

• Hellfire
  • Governor
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2018, 10:31:43 AM »

Oh and you fucking moron, you may now resume posting to these funking idiotic assclowns.......Do continue loser....And that's an order asshole.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 1.065 seconds with 40 queries.