ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Oi caskur...  (Read 1286 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Oi caskur...
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2018, 11:21:34 PM »

Wow, you really have it out for Ro-Ro. Good! I like that-

See, not everything in the 'S'Cunt Chronicles' are so intriguing as Ro getting rebuffed by Freud. Much of it is fairly mundane. But even Ro's mundanity brings the lulz. Check it out:

Ro:
'I have terrible dandruff.'
Flea:
'Wash your hair?'
Ro:
'There are dishes in the sink.'
Flea:
'Take them out?'
Ro:
'Not my problem.'
Flea:
'You're the one with the dandruff. '
**Fastforward**
Ro:
'Dish detergent works well with my hair.'
Flea:
'You're just not right. lol.'

He prolly used dish detergent to jack off when left alone in Freud’s single-wide. 

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »

He prolly used dish detergent to jack off when left alone in Freud’s single-wide.
Leave it to johnny to find the homosexual association between detergent and dirty hair

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2018, 11:32:57 PM »

Leave it to johnny to find the homosexual association between detergent and dirty hair

I’m not the one who prepositioned Freud.  Seriously....Freud alluded to this in PM’s a while back. Cunty convinced him to take a shower together....no bull, bro. Then shit got uncomfortable. 

...must have not been any lube.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »

lol @ benzo being all giddy and gay over his little cut & paste job of random and mostly boring text exchanges which are turning out to be nothing more than non events.

Post something remotely lives up to the threats you were issuing retard.

I'm doing it, there's no more threat involved.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2018, 11:34:50 PM »

I'm doing it, there's no more threat involved.
doing what? besides making yourself look like a completely incompetent fuckwit?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2018, 11:35:16 PM »

*^^He doesn't spit

I’m not the one who prepositioned Freud.  Seriously....Freud alluded to this in PM’s a while back. Cunty convinced him to take a shower together....no bull, bro. Then shit got uncomfortable. 

Ro is so cheap he couldn't spare Freud even spit-

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2018, 11:37:08 PM »

Post authentic screen shots and I'll be the first to laugh at his ass with you before I kick you in the spleen and laugh harder as you tumble stupidly down a flight of stairs

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2018, 11:43:19 PM »

Post authentic screen shots and I'll be the first to laugh at his ass with you before I kick you in the spleen and laugh harder as you tumble stupidly down a flight of stairs

You ain't kicking nuthin'. I'd throw your ass like Gorilla Monsoon threw Ali.

But I do have screenshots, fyi. A fucking well of them. Other things too-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »

Dude, that shit was 2 or 3 years ago.  I got a damn near full inbox. I’m not wasting my time trying to find that shit.  Just keep reading the shit that gets posted about that loser and you’ll realize that fucker, cunty, is fucked up. 

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2018, 11:45:49 PM »

I'd throw your ass like Gorilla Monsoon threw Ali.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2018, 11:47:28 PM »

Dude, that shit was 2 or 3 years ago.  I got a damn near full inbox. I’m not wasting my time trying to find that shit.  Just keep reading the shit that gets posted about that loser and you’ll realize that fucker, cunty, is fucked up.
nearly everyone on these boards is fucked up in one way or another

tell me something I dont know

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2018, 11:47:52 PM »

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2018, 11:49:45 PM »

nearly everyone on these boards is fucked up in one way or another

tell me something I dont know

Nice reversal. Now you're defending Cunts degeneracy.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2018, 11:50:47 PM »

Keep laughing no-nuts-
I most certainly will when a window licking pretender such as yourself makes claims that you could do anything besides get your wig split in a physical confrontation with me

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2018, 11:52:10 PM »

Nice reversal. Now you're defending Cunts degeneracy.
Cunt seems to really make you cry. and I find that funny

Now post something of substance so I can laugh with you about this guy instead of laughing at your wannabe pretending ass.

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2018, 02:17:13 AM »

Wow, you really have it out for Ro-Ro. Good! I like that-

See, not everything in the 'S'Cunt Chronicles' are so intriguing as Ro getting rebuffed by Freud. Much of it is fairly mundane. But even Ro's mundanity brings the lulz. Check it out:

Ro:
Flea:
'Wash your hair?'
Ro:
Flea:
'Take them out?'
Ro:
'Not my problem.'
Flea:
**Fastforward**
Ro:
Flea:

Hey fuckstick, no one fucking cares about your little inept troll. No one really actually cares that your asshole is now a size 10 after Cun't put it up there so many times.

Seriously brain damaged, you've gone from faglaming to now concocting stories, after it was shown you can't flame worth a fucking shit.

What's next you cowardly bitch? You going to accuse Cun't of raping that non-virgin asshole of yours?

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:41 AM »

But not very often shit for brains.

You can barely buy yourself a clue most of the time :rotf:

Yeah ok loser, still pissed off I didn't continue any conversations with you in PM eh?

Fucking typical male reaction.

Even though it's obvious that BEnzo, Flea, and Johnny Storm can't hold their own against Cun't, but rather talk about him when he's not even here. Now that's some funny shit.

LOL!

Kinda like how cun't  is posting all kinds of shit over at FT when none of the above are there to respond to him?

:smirk:

But even Ro's mundanity brings the lulz. Check it out:

Ro:
Flea:
'Wash your hair?'
Ro:
Flea:
'Take them out?'
Ro:
'Not my problem.'
Flea:
**Fastforward**
Ro:
Flea:

Well, the dishwashing detergent explains the hair..

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2018, 07:40:33 AM »

Kinda like how cun't  is posting all kinds of shit over at FT when none of the above are there to respond to him?

:smirk:

LOL! Kinda like how anyone can sign up at FT and confront him...it's not like anyone's banned from there...

Try not to be so fucking stupid. But I will say, you wear it very well.

feralTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2018, 07:46:14 AM »

LOL! Kinda like how anyone can sign up at FT and confront him...it's not like anyone's banned from there...

Clearly no one gives a fuck as much he does with his continual rants on FT to sign up and say anything to him.

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2018, 07:49:16 AM »

Clearly no one gives a fuck as much he does with his continual rants on FT to sign up and say anything to him.

Oh but your point was he was pretty much hiding and typing shit about people, and that for some reason they couldn't sign up there.....Where's that smirk at now? Oh right, shoved right up your stupid ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 35 queries.