• October 21, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LEMON HAS BEEN STOLEN !!!  (Read 106 times)

plus minus reset

Oliver ClotheshoffeTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
LEMON HAS BEEN STOLEN !!!
« on: August 27, 2018, 03:20:16 PM »

Man Busted With 800 Pounds of Stolen Lemons in SoCal

A 69-year-old man was arrested in Thermal, California, for possessing hundreds of pounds of lemons allegedly stolen from a nearby farm, a sheriff's sergeant said Saturday.

Dionicio Fierros of Los Angeles was pulled over at 9:45 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Grapefruit Boulevard and Pierce Street and was arrested when deputies found 800 pounds of freshly picked lemons in his vehicle that sheriff's officials said were stolen.

The arrest was part of a larger ongoing investigation into agriculture theft in the Coachella Valley, Riverside Country Sheriff's Sgt. Chris Frederick said.

Fierros was booked into the Indio Jail and was released after posting $10,000 bail.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Man-Busted-Pounds-Stolen-Lemons-491721071.html

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: LEMON HAS BEEN STOLEN !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »

Stealing fruit on the tree

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:59:59 PM »

Man Busted With 800 Pounds of Stolen Lemons in SoCal

A 69-year-old man was arrested in Thermal, California, for possessing hundreds of pounds of lemons allegedly stolen from a nearby farm, a sheriff's sergeant said Saturday.

Dionicio Fierros of Los Angeles was pulled over at 9:45 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Grapefruit Boulevard and Pierce Street and was arrested when deputies found 800 pounds of freshly picked lemons in his vehicle that sheriff's officials said were stolen.

The arrest was part of a larger ongoing investigation into agriculture theft in the Coachella Valley, Riverside Country Sheriff's Sgt. Chris Frederick said.

Fierros was booked into the Indio Jail and was released after posting $10,000 bail.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Man-Busted-Pounds-Stolen-Lemons-491721071.html

I’m all natural.  All 800 pounds of me.  😉

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »

I wonder what's the equivalent of Dionicio in English.

Fierros means "irons".

Hey Joolia, you should go by "Mono de Fierro"

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »

I wonder what's the equivalent of Dionicio in English.

Fierros means "irons".

Hey Joolia, you should go by "Mono de Fierro"

Why are you and Joooo trying to dance in my thread? 

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 09:51:05 PM »

Why are you and Joooo trying to dance in my thread? 

I imagine it's Dionysus

You know he was a God of booze and orgies, right?

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 10:25:11 PM »

I imagine it's Dionysus

You know he was a God of booze and orgies, right?

Yer right, English speakers use the Roman form.  In Spanish it's usually Dionisio, s instead of c.  That's my son's name, the one born in Costa Rica.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 11:01:42 PM »

Yer right, English speakers use the Roman form.  In Spanish it's usually Dionisio, s instead of c.  That's my son's name, the one born in Costa Rica.
I remember some of them around when I was younger The name is not used here to name kids, if's considered "deprecated", among many others People say they sound "old fashioned" Sebastian  (Sebastião) Raymond (Raimundo) Among others Now it's all about Enzos and Marks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 36 queries.