ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 06:18:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bozo  (Read 859 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Hey Bozo
« on: August 28, 2018, 02:55:35 PM »

Serious question here. Considering you being such a tough guy (or so you'd like the naive among us to believe) why haven't you ventured on to Sum Cunt's forum and posted your decapitating information over there so that he can respond to it?

Are you afraid he's going to pull your urine scented rainbow tightys up over your droopy head again and kick you down a flight of stairs like we saw him do last time you crawled out from under johnny's nutsack?

Would you like me to setup some kind of neutral ground so you can pummel him with your spice girls purse until your uterus drops? 

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: Hey Bozo
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »

Dude, Loser aka cunt is threatening to ban Brent because Brent is beating his ass over there

Who in their right mind WOULD join ? Especially when that fucker stalks your family with the info he gets from that c panel ?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »

Brent has been there getting his silicon buttcheeks kicked in by yours truly as of an hour ago so he certainly isn't banned. Threats are nothing more than puffs of carbon dioxide that are approximately 98 degrees in temperature

The only information one can obtain from a C panel is source IP address and the email address used during registration.

The most sophisticated GEO IP tracker can only provide the Longitude and latitude of the nearest ISP POP which in most cases is several miles from your actual home address, and if you use a personally identifiable email to register on forums such as these you deserve to be outted. 

Of course, if Sum Can manage to get a judge to sign off on a subpoena to your ISP demanding the exact physical address that your ISP assigned the IP he sees in his logs  then matters change significantly.

Benzo is just a pussy who's scared to register there.. which is comical considering he's the guy that thinks he's tough enough to take me down in a physical confrontation.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 03:34:30 PM »

Btw, you dont need to be an admin to obtain the source IP address of other posters

With all the image hot-linking going on most of you tools don't even realize your browser is initiating a separate connection to the site hosting the image before you even have a chance to scroll all the way down to the post the image is posted in.

If I wanted all of your IP addresses I'd have them by nightfall and if I really wanted to be nasty I'd embed a trojan within one of those self executing gifs you tools love to post and watch and have the contents of your hard-drive by morning.

This is most certainly a FACT

so now bozo. tell us how tough you are while that urine stream runs down your quivering knees at the mere thought of registering at this guy's forum once again and I might just do him the favor of getting your information and handing it to him on a silver platter just for shits and giggles.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:20:43 PM »

And there's free programs that will hide one IP anyways. windscribe is one that I personally use, but I don't even bother to use it on FT, because I don't feel he need to. So, unless cun'T is some extremely paranoid sheeboon that makes threats to report somebody to their ISP for visiting their site and installs Trojans to sell your personal information to shady marketers, what is the excuse?
Especially when that fucker stalks your family with the info he gets from that c panel ?
Coming from the fat fucking hypocrite that demanded her littlle cucks go out and try to stalk me, and then get laughed at when it hilariously failed miserably.
https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15877.msg259555#msg259555

an attempt that flopped So bad that you claimed you went crying to the FBI that I was being mean to you on twitter when your stalking attempt backfired miserably(which you got laughed at for even more).

Come on, you gaptoothed cellulite chimp. you can do much better than that.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »

I’ll panel abuse your ugly fat ass til he’ll freezes over, Lardass

:rotf:

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 07:40:58 PM »

I’ll panel abuse your ugly fat ass til he’ll freezes over, Lardass

:rotf:

That would mean someone would want to sign up at your shitty forum.   :lmao:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »

Brent has been there getting his silicon buttcheeks kicked in by yours truly as of an hour ago so he certainly isn't banned. Threats are nothing more than puffs of carbon dioxide that are approximately 98 degrees in temperature

The only information one can obtain from a C panel is source IP address and the email address used during registration.

The most sophisticated GEO IP tracker can only provide the Longitude and latitude of the nearest ISP POP which in most cases is several miles from your actual home address, and if you use a personally identifiable email to register on forums such as these you deserve to be outted. 

Of course, if Sum Can manage to get a judge to sign off on a subpoena to your ISP demanding the exact physical address that your ISP assigned the IP he sees in his logs  then matters change significantly.

Benzo is just a pussy who's scared to register there.. which is comical considering he's the guy that thinks he's tough enough to take me down in a physical confrontation.

What a nerd. Gay for bill Gates ^^^

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 09:06:24 PM »

What a nerd. Gay for bill Gates ^^^
sadly, I can divide my IQ by yours and still come up with a three digit number

and that seems to irk you

as it very well should  :rotf:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2018, 09:17:48 PM »

sadly, I can divide my IQ by yours and still come up with a three digit number

and that seems to irk you

as it very well should  :rotf:

Sadly, you're confusing iq with girth. Fatteh

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 09:25:30 PM »

Sadly, you're confusing iq with girth. Fatteh
No... the girth of your brain and your IQ are both numbers which can be used to divide my IQ and still result in a three digit number

thanks for the attempt though  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »

Hey Joo, ask your boy about..., now what was her name? Oh ya, Meghan.

Then there's the three year couch imposition. Ask him about that.

I also notice nobody's touching the methadone. Hard core shit, mengs. How is it a heroine addict is so illegitimate he can't even get free methadone at a clinic? I bet he's hacking into you faggisses computers right now looking for card numbers, you idiots. Never trust an addict. Joo all should know this.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »

All this earth shattering shit you claim to have yet you're too pussy to tell him on his forum and even go as far as to wait till he's out of town to post it at a forum he cant post at

now that's some real fear right there kid.

this cat punked you upsidedown and all a round. No question  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 11:23:57 PM »

Don't care^^^

I mean, why would somebody try to score methadone? Makes almost no sense. If an addict was a citizen or had work papers, and this is especially true in Canada, the methadone would be free. No question. So why illegal methadone? Very odd-

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 12:10:22 AM »

So basically a junkie meth head has you cowering in fear like a lost puppy during a thunderstorm  :rotf:

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 07:02:32 AM »

So basically a junkie meth head has you cowering in fear like a lost puppy during a thunderstorm  :rotf:

Well, there's an interesting statement from someone who has cowered in the past to cun't on this flame board and you didn't even have to go out of your way to register.

Common knowledge guido, you were sleeping with Dove when she was addicted to the same shit as cun't.

Your hypocritical ass never once defended her when cun't was raging his ranting posts about her actions and addictions.

Now all the sudden you're a cheerleader for a degenerate low life piece of shit, who not only became an online stalker on your friend flea, you're also a fucking coward for not ever defending or sticking up for Dove who you were intimate with.

You're a fucking joke running your mouth off at BEnzo when your guilty of not confronting cun't yourself.

Pfft..

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 07:05:18 AM »

deflection will get you nowhere child exploiter

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 07:07:33 AM »

Well, there's an interesting statement from someone who has cowered in the past to cun't on this flame board and you didn't even have to go out of your way to register.

Common knowledge guido, you were sleeping with Dove when she was addicted to the same shit as cun't.

Your hypocritical ass never once defended her when cun't was raging his ranting posts about her actions and addictions.

Now all the sudden you're a cheerleader for a degenerate low life piece of shit, who not only became an online stalker on your friend flea, you're also a fucking coward for not ever defending or sticking up for Dove who you were intimate with.

You're a fucking joke running your mouth off at BEnzo when your guilty of not confronting cun't yourself.

Pfft..

So I guess sleeping with a crack whore is the same as exploiting your own flesh and blood. Well color me surprised.

Nice try Feral, but your idiotic metaphor (and I use that term loosely) falls flat on its own face.

Try again stupid.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 08:36:28 AM »

Don't care^^^

I mean, why would somebody try to score methadone? Makes almost no sense. If an addict was a citizen or had work papers, and this is especially true in Canada, the methadone would be free. No question. So why illegal methadone? Very odd-

Torched.  FACT!

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 10:47:23 AM »

Yup, Fact.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.625 seconds with 40 queries.