ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bozo  (Read 862 times)

plus minus reset

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
Re: Hey Bozo
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2018, 05:12:51 PM »

At the end of the day, you look like Miss piggy's fattier,dumber,sluttier and uglier relative, so what's your point?

Don't get into a looks contest with flea.

Miss Piggy you might have a chance against.

Depends on how the photoshoppers dress you.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2018, 11:11:42 PM »

Din dreams of eating Miss Piggy-

Fat Danny goes down again. Joo's getting the crane.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2018, 01:29:24 AM »

Din dreams of eating Miss Piggy-

Fat Danny goes down again. Joo's getting the crane.
So, you're having fantasies of me "going down" and joo "getting the cane".

That's pretty fucking gay.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2018, 01:34:53 AM »

Don't get into a looks contest with flea.

Miss Piggy you might have a chance against.

Depends on how the photoshoppers dress you.
chance of what? not getting crushed to death?

you may be right. :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2018, 09:35:24 AM »

I'm laying 20 to one odds this post will disappear from under Din's weight by the end of the day.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2018, 10:23:41 AM »

When din takes a shit, Canada declares a national emergency. 

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2018, 01:45:29 PM »

dude... if you're gonna be this unfunny just go and paste a random "yo mama" joke you cock crawling septic

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 172
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »

Why try to send a dysfunctional wimp like Benzover to beat up on a derelict?

Is this what we have become?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »

dude... if you're gonna be this unfunny just go and paste a random "yo mama" joke you cock crawling septic

Roid bitch, I stomped out your sense of humor a long time ago. Just join cookie, kid, balanscape, Freud and din on the Torch Me Too forum to cope with your victimhood. 

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2018, 02:49:51 PM »

Roid bitch, I stomped out your s
the only thing you're capable of "stomping" are cockroaches running across that bare concrete floor in your government assisted section 8 dwelling you cock cuddling retard

FACT

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2018, 03:34:18 PM »

I’m not the one taking a bath in public restroom sink. 

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »

I’m not the one taking a bath in public restroom sink.
He's not the ones picturing bathing dudes,either.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2018, 03:44:24 PM »

He's not the ones picturing bathing dudes,either.  :snick:

You should hit him up for some pointers...you’ve  gotta be too big to bathe in a bathtub. 

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2018, 04:01:46 PM »

If I wanted all of your IP addresses I'd have them by nightfall and if I really wanted to be nasty I'd embed a trojan within one of those self executing gifs you tools love to post and watch and have the contents of your hard-drive by morning.

This is most certainly a FACT

Indeed true. That was the infamous flaglerchat's MO (google him) and guess who was the one who busted him, reverse engineered him and exposed his methods to admins of other forums that he was toying with for months/years?

Just to let everyone know, I still do periodic spot checks for those type of things and if someone gets caught doing that here, they will be exposed, tarred with the stigma of embedding malware to obtain PI and perma vanquished from here.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »

Boolsheet.   Joo still uses a flip phone.   

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »

Joo may have used a flip to take that av pic back in 2004 but he knows his computer security shit.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2018, 05:13:28 PM »

You would think one of these dipshits would know enough to extract the relevant information from inside the picture which does indeed give the precise date the pic was taken and the longitude and latitude of the phone when it snapped the pic.

Yeah, fucking dummies around these boards think they know what they are talking about and it's always a hoot to watch them fall flat

Hint people. Examine the story of the founder of Mcafee antivirus ... how exactly did they end up nabbing his exact location?

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »

Indeed true. That was the infamous flaglerchat's MO (google him) and guess who was the one who busted him, reverse engineered him and exposed his methods to admins of other forums that he was toying with for months/years?

Just to let everyone know, I still do periodic spot checks for those type of things and if someone gets caught doing that here, they will be exposed, tarred with the stigma of embedding malware to obtain PI and perma vanquished from here.
*coughcheckfleacough*

so one should check. why should you put your members at risk just because somebody gets all butthurt and decides to stalk people?

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2018, 05:22:57 PM »

*coughcheckfleacough*

so one should check. why should you put your members at risk just because somebody gets all butthurt and decides to stalk people?

Joo is handling security at my forum now, Pumbaa. Sucks to be you

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2018, 05:27:29 PM »

I'm still loling at the fact that Johnny finally came clean and admitted to the world that he knows what gay sex smells like

something tells me he loves it so much he doesn't even wash the sheets after he gets himself an  all night dicking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.494 seconds with 43 queries.