dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bozo  (Read 995 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Hey Bozo
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »

Places din fits in:

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta

Look-Aid Comic Con

A massive pile of shit

Up flea’s ass
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »

Johnny must of had a full night of smelling gay sex

He seems so chipper this morning

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2018, 11:48:18 AM »

You seems jobless.  You lose your medallion?
You recognize the sink?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2018, 12:01:32 PM »

No. One of the benefits of not working a minimum wage job in your fifties is the fact that you are not tethered to a fast food assembly line

But hey. You do have things that i dont have. Like the initmate knowledge of what gay sex smells like

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2018, 12:21:24 PM »

Joo's like Marvin the Martian:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »

No. One of the benefits of not working a minimum wage job in your fifties is the fact that you are not tethered to a fast food assembly line

But hey. You do have things that i dont have. Like the initmate knowledge of what gay sex smells like

There ya go...he just admitted to driving a cab.
You recognize the sink?

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2018, 02:45:04 PM »

Joooo can’t stop talking about an odor of ghey ardour.
Telling.
Lem 👽 n

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »

Lol...”ghey ardour” guido cologne by Joo. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »

There ya go...he just admitted to driving a cab.
lol

as if cabs came equipped with internet access

Go sniff some more gay sex..

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2018, 03:20:44 PM »

lol

as if cabs came equipped with internet access

Go sniff some more gay sex..

You recognize the sink?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2018, 03:22:59 PM »

GAY SEX

how does it smell, Johnny?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2018, 03:25:37 PM »

GAY SEX

how does it smell, Johnny?

Ya really wanna know? :rotf:
You recognize the sink?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2018, 03:28:41 PM »

Ya really wanna know? :rotf:
You're the expert

indulge us

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »

You're the expert

indulge us

Indulge deez nuts.
You recognize the sink?

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »

GAY SEX

I cant but laugh when I look at the above and then your av  :lol:

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2018, 03:36:33 PM »

Indulge deez nuts.
You're not soliciting me for gay sex are you?

Not interested homie

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2018, 03:37:37 PM »

I cant but laugh when I look at the above and then your av  :lol:
I cant say I laugh when I think about you using your teenage daughter half naked on a porn board to garner the attention of rejects

that's pretty sick

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2018, 03:58:03 PM »

You're not soliciting me for gay sex are you?

Not interested homie

Don’t flatter yourself....besides, you can smell it all day in your cab. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2018, 04:00:32 PM »

Don’t flatter yourself...
You prefer men  of a darker color

I know

go smell some gay sex

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2018, 04:04:16 PM »

You offering me a ride in your cab?
You recognize the sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.633 seconds with 41 queries.