• October 21, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 60% Disapproval....woe boy!  (Read 582 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: 60% Disapproval....woe boy!
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2018, 07:56:25 AM »

There is no way you fucks can believe trump is doing a good job.   Lol.  That motherfucker is a hot mess.

Its easy to actually see with my own eyes that he's doing a good job ya stupid moron. I'm in sales and things are great. My company as well as others are having record years. I know, that makes you butt hurt cause its proof your side just kept the economy in the ditch. BTW asshole, the dow didnt go up under obama. It actually finished out BELOW what it was during its low point when he took over. I dont expect your dumb ass to understand math though.

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2018, 09:56:39 AM »

Depends on your point of view

Your point of view don’t mean shit.  You live in a jungle, you’re from a third world country and you have hairy feet. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2018, 10:01:30 AM »

Lockjew, you ignorance is so funny.  You’re going to be sooooo butthurt when shit goes south and trump is run out of town on a rail. 
You recognize the sink?

• Augustus
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2018, 07:58:52 PM »

You recognize the sink?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2018, 11:10:02 PM »

Your point of view don’t mean shit.  You live in a jungle, you’re from a third world country and you have hairy feet. 

Keep telling yourself that, small fry. My point of view is worth a lot more than yours, apparently. I didn't vote, but it's like you didn't, either. You lost, remember?

What good advice could  be given by an Arby's cook who didn't even bother to fix that horrid disgusting mess in his mouth, anyway?

I might live in a 3rd world country boy, but I knew MUCH better than skipping the regular visits to my dentist.

It's like you're the one living in the 3rd world life after all. Heh.

• Augustus
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2018, 07:02:07 AM »

I might live in a 3rd world country.

LOL...end of, faggot!!!

AND you twitter accounts of teenagers in developed countries.  LOSER! 

Keep blowing that hot ass breath on beans.   
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2018, 09:38:24 AM »

Keep telling yourself that, small fry. My point of view is worth a lot more than yours, apparently. I didn't vote, but it's like you didn't, either. You lost, remember?

What good advice could  be given by an Arby's cook who didn't even bother to fix that horrid disgusting mess in his mouth, anyway?

I might live in a 3rd world country boy, but I knew MUCH better than skipping the regular visits to my dentist.

It's like you're the one living in the 3rd world life after all. Heh.
OH SNAP!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2018, 05:14:49 PM »

LOL...end of, faggot!!!

AND you twitter accounts of teenagers in developed countries.  LOSER! 

Keep blowing that hot ass breath on beans.   

So, let me get this straight

You think that in a country that is 3.288 million mi², there isn't a single place where one can live a nice life?

I bet that every time you picture Brazil, your ignorant lamprey head thinks of some slum, full of people that share the same origin as you, Africa

That's the same as picturing the whole US as Detroit or any other "nice" black city.

You're a fucking dumbass Johnny, I thought that faggotry was your biggest weak point, but nope, it's utter stupidity.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2018, 06:08:01 PM »

National Unemployment Rate at 3.9 Percent Through August 2018

Approximately 201,000 jobs were created in August 2018, and the national unemployment rate remained unchanged at 3.9 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Employment increased in professional and business services, health care, wholesale trade, transportation and warehousing, and mining.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

SEE YOU AT THE POLLS LIBERALS BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2018, 11:41:46 PM »

Lockjew, you ignorance is so funny.  You’re going to be sooooo butthurt when shit goes south and trump is run out of town on a rail.

Fucking right I would be! I've had a MAJOR increase in my paychecks since he took over. The dude is like King Midas! You? You dont know WTF you're talking about when you say stupid shit like Trump's a bad President. Seriously, how the fuck does ANYONE with half a fukin brain think obama was good and Trump is bad? That shit's like super retardation. And as far as butt hurt, YUO currently have it! PWN3D!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2018, 11:44:33 PM »

National Unemployment Rate at 3.9 Percent Through August 2018

Approximately 201,000 jobs were created in August 2018, and the national unemployment rate remained unchanged at 3.9 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Employment increased in professional and business services, health care, wholesale trade, transportation and warehousing, and mining.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

SEE YOU AT THE POLLS LIBERALS BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dont worry, those cocksuckers will be cackling up a storm when unemployment goes up a bit because of the hurricane. Then you wont hear jack shit from them when it goes back down from the re-building. FACT!

• Augustus
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2018, 03:27:47 AM »

Anyone see that 88-minute shitshow of a press conference yesterday?  Lol.   Not even twap is defending trump anymore. 
You recognize the sink?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2018, 08:56:52 PM »

Anyone see that 88-minute shitshow of a press conference yesterday?  Lol.   Not even twap is defending trump anymore.

We aint defending him. Just pointing out the FACT that hes MAGA! PWN3D! My fukin paycheck says it twice a month!!!

• Augustus
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2018, 09:00:53 AM »

Dicksucking is your bidness....and bidness is good. 
You recognize the sink?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2018, 08:20:38 PM »

Dicksucking is your bidness....and bidness is good.

WTF is your dick fascination? Anyway if that was my business, I'd hire YUO to suck em all cause YUO like suckin em so much for so little pay! PWN3D!

• Augustus
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2018, 08:04:08 PM »

You recognize the sink?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2018, 08:17:31 PM »

So, let me pretend to be straight

Pretend away, Hortense! 

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2018, 08:57:14 PM »

https://youtu.be/7GboYxcs-HE

YUO ignorant dumb ass. Trump NEVER dodged taxes. Trumps never even done his taxes YUO fukin buffoon!  :lolatu:

Are YUO REEEEAAALLLY this stupid or you just play a dick obsessed retard?  :tard:

• Augustus
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »

Lol...naive peasant. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2018, 10:01:44 PM »

I cannot wait to witness the deluge of tears that will unleashed for two months consecutively

1st when Kavanaugh is confirmed and 2nd when you treasonous slobs get eviscerated in Nov

Then, as an added treat, just two short years later we'll get to witness a tidal wave of unmitigated trauma when trump wipes the floor with any one of your potential candidates

cause seriously, who you gonna put forth in 2020 that hasn't made a complete tit of themselves during this 3 ring circus that blew up in your own face like a pack of fireworks  :rotf:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 1.552 seconds with 36 queries.