ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Voice Your Concerns about TRF 3.0  (Read 847 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Voice Your Concerns about TRF 3.0
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:24:41 PM »

Lots of rumors going around. Some of them laughable, some of them almost dead on.

A few:

1) TRF Chat will be closed forever. Had we not had one, the current site would have had almost 100,000 more posts, thus giving us a higher Alexa rating, and meant higher advert revenues to help pay for the site.

2) BRA1N will stop using the cloud to house all this sites components, and instead will auto direct all posts and emails to cw's main server since she already has captured numerous long dead sites. CosmicOutpost and the original FlameTruth before she conned ST aka SuperTerran into relinquishing it, are just two examples.

3) BRA1N will expand the new 3.0 version to include areas like Fluff And Nonsense, to be modded by Lemon, The Path To Sexual Freedom, co-modded by Johnny Storm and JOODOG., and a Spanish only section, to be modded by RancidMilko, who only speaks English and Portugese.

4) Vitriol and Blandscape will have their own section - Section 8. Most of their posts are so off the wall, not even fast drying paint will be worth spit.

5) A new Fantasy section will be set up with posters like FoxMulder and Flea, who live in their own dungeon and dragon worlds.

6) BRA1N's social media accounts - especially his reposts,Tweets and re-Tweets will be mirrored at the new TRF 3.0 to dispel rumors he is an anti-social recluse. This move will guarantee TRF 3.0 at least 100 new topics to bitch about daily.

7) The Old Wives section still in the works, is designed for Caskur, Vixen, and Veronica Corningstone. Feral will be added after BRA1N dumps her too.

8) The current Debate forum will be split into three sections - Lefties, Righties, and Tighty Whities. Discussions about religion will be shifted to an area down in Chapter 7.

9) The Ignore function will be replaced with an auto-access PM feature - If you ignore someone, that person will be granted 24 hours to read - but not reply to - anything in your PM box. 

10) The Red Light District and the old Staff Room archives will be opened to any poster with 100,000 posts.

11) The Coven will be renamed to honor John McCain, who was one of America's leading Democrats.

12) To save space, three current sub-forums - The Guest Room, Members Only, and The Holding Pen - will be hashed into Chapter 7

13) Image Stream will be merged with The Spin Room

14) Any furure TRF Flame Champ comp thread posts will be superseded with "breaking news" headlines by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. No sense wasting good threads, right??

I may post more possibilities later...

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Voice Your Concerns about TRF 3.0
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 08:33:56 PM »

This thread should find its way into the dumpster 3.0

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 08:37:12 PM »

This thread should find its way into the dumpster 3.0

It won't.

In fact, it's destined to be a 500+ post hit.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 08:37:31 PM »

Heh. 

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 09:04:55 PM »

7) The Old Wives section still in the works, is designed for Caskur, Vixen, and Veronica Corningstone. Feral will be added after BRA1N dumps her too

Had to throw cakur in there as the black sheep to needle me, didnt ya? Well done. :lol:

I can't believe you wrote something so original and funny.

Bad news rumor, that post is probably too long for 3.0.

Repped.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 10:04:53 PM »

I won’t mod Fluff.  I’m too important and too quick to fist fight. :punch:
👍🏿EM🍋N

Dion

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 10:17:19 AM »

Wise, I've read that the Flame Forum is going down the ladder on the board, so what's going to take its place? If TRF is not to be a flame forum then what's to take its place at the top, can you say?
Thank you.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 11:12:41 AM »

Wise, I've read that the Flame Forum is going down the ladder on the board, so what's going to take its place? If TRF is not to be a flame forum then what's to take its place at the top, can you say?
Thank you.

Forum Info and Announcements should be first, followed by Introductions.

News Headlines (or a variation thereof), should be next.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »

Forum Info and Announcements should be first, followed by Introductions.

Will we be invited to cotillion (or nay)?  💃🏻💃🏻💃💃🏿
👍🏿EM🍋N

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 11:16:31 AM »

Oh, it's also possible BRA1N will move the Flame Area just above Chapter 7 down in The Shitpile.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 11:17:08 AM »

Will we be invited to cotillion (or nay)?  💃🏻💃🏻💃💃🏿

Last Dance, for you, babe.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 11:25:32 AM »

Last Dance, for you, babe.

I tore up my dance card.
👍🏿EM🍋N

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 11:31:25 AM »

I tore up my dance card.

No loss - it was blank, just like you are most of the time.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2018, 11:36:44 AM »

Oh, it's also possible BRA1N will move the Flame Area just above Chapter 7 down in The Shitpile.

so what exactly will be the topics of conversation and main thrust of the forum (insert johhny gay lame here)

do you expect johnny to engage in something other than 2 sentences of gay talk, can he pray the gay away and speak of other topics such as the current state of cinema or his outlook for GOT final season

do you expect fredsucky to  be able to intelligently  engage in any topic besides telling everyone what  her favorite shapes and colors are..honest answer please

since brain has a word limit, is this going to be a tribute to the webtv groups where where people posted coke or pepsi threads and told each other what color socks they wore

if i want to write a 1,000 word discourse on why i think the walking dead has gone to hell and become nothing but a writers nightmares of forced inter party conflict and bad writing, will TRF 3.0 be suitable or for this or will it be deemed TLDR because the attention level of TRF 3.0 posters will be shorter than Donald Trumps

is brain doing anything to advertise these changes and actively working to add new members who can bring their  experiences and talents to TRF

will the website allow uploading of short videos and sound clips

what will the new code of conduct look like

what are 3 good things about TRF 3.0 that will make people want to post when the flame section is no longer the main function of the site

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 11:39:08 AM »

OK, Fox - Maybe this is what will happen.

I just got an email from one of the original mods here.

He claims BRA1N will be moving the entire site to Twitter, where it will have it's own members only approved page in addition to the current ThirdRail Twitter feed. This is the sort of posting that will be allowed:

https://twitter.com/theBRA1N/status/1034906423438794752

Twitter does allow pics, clips and videos, but limits posts to 140 characters. Note: some have a 280 limit.

Might as well sign up now. Show your support: https://twitter.com/ThirdRailForum

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 12:26:31 PM »

so what exactly will be the topics of conversation and main thrust of the forum (insert johhny gay lame here)

do you expect johnny to engage in something other than 2 sentences of gay talk, can he pray the gay away and speak of other topics such as the current state of cinema or his outlook for GOT final season

////

Johnny will have to become a more intense poster, using less cawk talk, and showing more of his classical latent side.

His fry cook days be damned, his interest in the arts will come out, especially when his wife dumps his ebony ass for the Cuban that befriended her at the Midnight Lanes bowling alley when she tripped on a pool table's curb bumper.

This ↓ is the sorta stuff Johnny posts *elsewhere*. Should be perfect for the new The Path To Sexual Freedom section.

https://youtu.be/5horHWWcGNs

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 06:11:05 AM »

Voice Your Concerns about TRF 3.0

I have no concerns about it.

I trust BRA1N knows what he's doing as he's changed TR before from it being a political asylum to what it is today as a degenerate asylum.

#thingscanonlygetbetter

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 12:03:27 PM »

C'mon, Feral. While you may have no concerns, surely there's some new curtains you like to see hung.

One suggestion was to let each winner of the Flame Champ comps have their very own subsection, where they could throw whatever they wanted to on the walls. Membership in those subs would be invite only on approval by the sub's *owner*. Sorta like the Coven is now.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018, 12:12:48 PM »

I have no concerns about it.

I trust BRA1N knows what he's doing as he's changed TR before from it being a political asylum to what it is today as a degenerate asylum.

#thingscanonlygetbetter
too bad for you that you’re too old to have any underage daughters to masquerade as.  Gotta wait on them grandkids huh?

Plus this is not a porn site so i guess you’re assed out in two directions

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 12:21:27 PM »

From a marketing point of view this is ridiculous, like the claims of TWAT's numerous fiscal and asexual infidelities after the 1929 stock market collapse. Nothing was never proved, and most of the barely legal teens involved were reimbursed via a congressional special counsel, for his knicker staining thieving while heavy breathing.

If we were starting from the same hobbling blocks as Twitter or YouTube, I would throw the combined obese weight of this site behind it.

To make this a sub site of Twitter is merely making it Twitter.

We seem to be missing the point, we have no point. That is our difference, and was always our very best USP. The rest is just promotion, advertising and design.

If you cannot do those three things, you cannot market the difference in your product.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.432 seconds with 42 queries.