• October 21, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: So CW.....  (Read 978 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: So CW.....
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2018, 07:33:41 AM »

Give cdub a quaalude, she’ll come back.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2018, 08:40:18 AM »

Give cdub a quaalude, she’ll come back.

cw left around the same time cun't was banned...

Is that a coincidence or has she sided with cun't..

Cun't is a major part of FT..

Personally, I think the cunt is in favour for cun't and has sided with him by not posting on TR ever since.

She's clearly not dead, as she has posted on FT.

She's a disgrace with having a mod status period...when she clearly cannot be non bias.

That in itself says a lot about FT - it's a wannabe replica site of BH

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2018, 08:42:21 AM »

CW's absence in the last 2 months without any reasonable explanation suggests to me that she has effectively abandoned her post.

and it brings me great pleasure to announce that I have removed CW's panel  :grin:

that cunt is no longer a staff member at TRF.

Shame it wasn't the other way round, you suck slightly more than cw

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2018, 08:46:17 AM »

cw left around the same time cun't was banned...

Is that a coincidence or has she sided with cun't..

Cun't is a major part of FT..

Personally, I think the cunt is in favour for cun't and has sided with him by not posting on TR ever since.

She's clearly not dead, as she has posted on FT.

She's a disgrace with having a mod status period...when she clearly cannot be non bias.

That in itself says a lot about FT - it's a wannabe replica site of BH

Meh.  I don’t find a problem with cdub standing by people who help her with her forum.  But I think cun’tface is a mistake because he’ll evidently fuck shit up.
You recognize the sink?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2018, 09:26:33 AM »

Meh.  I don’t find a problem with cdub standing by people who help her with her forum.  But I think cun’tface is a mistake because he’ll evidently fuck shit up.

I agree there's nothing wrong with standing by people who help out in ones forum.

As for standing by cun't ( as he will evidently fuck shit up - going on your words ) - cw has stood by cun't back to the BH days when she was a part of fucking me over in the Anon nic's, and outing out my families PI. She's a two faced bitch that can't be trusted.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2018, 10:12:38 AM »

Oh.
You recognize the sink?

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2018, 03:20:06 PM »

BRA1N didn't wanna get his own hands bloody???

Sent him a text..

I imagine the outcome will be ' she's Admin and has the right to do what suits the circumstance '

That ain't what he told me in a PM.

Looks to me like Vixen had a premature ejaculation.

:grin:

Clueless, the both of you.

But it's indicative of how very little you know about what discussions me and Bra1n may or may not have at length in relation to administrative decisions.

and todays decision to revokes CW's panel is final.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2018, 03:36:42 PM »

Lol.  Twap and admin’s side piece just got TOLD!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »

Get a shape up, son.   
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:55 PM »

Get a shape up, son.
get your asshole tightened, daughter

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2018, 04:21:41 PM »

But it's indicative of how very little you know about what discussions me and Bra1n may or may not have at length in relation to administrative decisions.

Was wondering if it was you or Obi that was the wife :lol:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2018, 04:36:22 PM »

ooOOooooo admin's colostomy bag is going in for the juggler now

She be like "yeah bitch, it's the f to to feral that's cleaning up the shit in his drawers now!"  "what bitch" 

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2018, 04:59:08 PM »

Lol.  Twap and admin’s side piece just got TOLD!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Like you'd take Vixen's word over mine  :rotf:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2018, 05:53:43 PM »

You don't  need her  ... I love cw and she is someone I know to appreciate good flames but she's the "suck up" of flame. 

TRF has to let her go if she has her own flame forum.  It's a conflict of interest.  Most members of her forum are fixated on this forum.

Everybody is her friend because she's cute.

Give me an ugly bitch like Vixen  telling me not to post Mrs Pickles vs Vixen on Hot or Not.

Take care of this shit bra1n ... flea shut down.

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2018, 06:01:37 PM »

So with CW gone the staff roster reads zero. I wonder which fucknuckle will lay their head on the block next?

Good news is though, without staff there's no need for NSFW spoiler tags when you post Brazilian Fart Porn now.  :yay:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:19 PM »

So with CW gone the staff roster reads zero. I wonder which fucknuckle will lay their head on the block next?

Good news is though, without staff there's no need for NSFW spoiler tags when you post Brazilian Fart Porn now.  :yay:

Administrator Comment
(click to show/hide)

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Like you'd take Vixen's word over mine  :rotf:

Vix must have teabagged him.
You recognize the sink?

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2018, 07:38:09 AM »

ooOOooooo admin's colostomy bag is going in for the juggler now

She be like "yeah bitch, it's the f to to feral that's cleaning up the shit in his drawers now!"  "what bitch"

lol

Admins anal ring must feel a little stupid right about now.  :grin:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2018, 09:15:26 AM »

Don’t humor zitback...he might think you’re his friend. 
You recognize the sink?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2018, 07:07:40 PM »

lol

Admins anal ring must feel a little stupid right about now.  :grin:

The things I want to say...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.412 seconds with 37 queries.