• October 22, 2018, 01:09:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have a little taste of my white privilege  (Read 682 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Have a little taste of my white privilege
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:09:58 PM »

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
Re: Have a little taste of my white privilege
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 11:34:20 PM »

Classless morons, both of them.  Civilization is doomed if girls act this way.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »

Oh really?

How is the girl to blame?

She was sitting there, avoiding all confrontation until the fat monkey punched her in the face

You're full of shit

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 08:52:15 PM »

Lol...rancid got his ass whooped. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 10:50:24 PM »

Lol...rancid got his ass whooped.

He tried out for varsity cheer and won, fair and square.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 12:44:46 AM »

What a parade of fucking imbeciles

the important thing is that the banana hound got whooped good

hear that, johnny lamprey?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 07:02:20 PM »

Looking up teenagers on Twitter?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 09:23:44 PM »

No, dumbshit. If I wanted to see that, I'd just task you to post old nudes of your daughter.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/10/video-shows-cheerleader-brawling-with-bully-after-trying-to-make-peace.html

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »

No, dumbshit. If I wanted to see that, I'd just task you to post old nudes of your daughter.

Hahaha struck a nerve huh?

Same ole bullshit  :blahblah:

There are no nudes, have never been any nudes of my kid.... :lolatu:

So... why are you following teenagers on Twitter...?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 12:23:23 AM »

Hahaha struck a nerve huh?

Same ole bullshit  :blahblah:

There are no nudes, have never been any nudes of my kid.... :lolatu:

So... why are you following teenagers on Twitter...?

Struck a nerve? I think the hair missing on your head might be growing inwards and damaging your puny brain.

The link where I found the video was posted right there in my post, retard. Are you that fucking stupid?

And you deny shit that you've admitted to before?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 05:23:42 AM »

Struck a nerve? I think the hair missing on your head might be growing inwards and damaging your puny brain.

I think you're delusional from having to lap water from puddles in your country rancid.

The link where I found the video was posted right there in my post, retard. Are you that fucking stupid?

Never said it wasn't.

And you deny shit that you've admitted to before?

What are you insinuating exactly...  :snack:

Soo..rancid, you never answered the question ' why are you lurking on teenage twitter accounts '?

** to the mod in this forum - I have a feeling this thread may have to be moved to the flame forum **

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 03:28:51 PM »

I think he was making a big deal about having sex with Feral and it wasn't that big a deal . . . ?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »

I think he was making a big deal about having sex with Feral and it wasn't that big a deal . . . ?

It must be a big deal if she can do the Bra1n and make him change the forum and maybe write bad checks too.. who knows?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 04:04:55 PM »

Feral must be the ugliest forum slut. Ever.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 05:13:38 PM »

I see, thanks for letting us know you are fucking idiot. Feel free to let some monkey bitch slap your stupid ass around.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 05:31:42 PM »

I see, thanks for letting us know you are fucking idiot. Feel free to let some monkey bitch slap your stupid ass around.

SUP MIKE!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 06:33:29 PM »

Hi there, Damaged Pink.  :grin:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 09:32:55 PM »

Kinda funny coming from the one person on this board KNOWN to have used an picture of her underage daughter to solicit the affections of an underage boy

the irony of these losers around here is what cracks me up the most  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 08:58:22 AM »

Feral must be the ugliest forum slut. Ever.

That would be Emmy. 
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 09:00:43 AM »

...washing dishes with pee she says is lemon-scented Joy.
You recognize the sink?

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 08:36:38 PM »

Cute cheerleader kicks fat nigger's ass

https://twitter.com/sierrasprague/status/1038326223888297984

CUTE cheerleader? She is a child! Creepy fucker. This is a grown assed “man” digging on a little girl.

SICK PAEDO BEAR

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 09:48:26 PM »

CUTE cheerleader? She is a child! Creepy fucker. This is a grown assed “man” digging on a little girl.

SICK PAEDO BEAR

Ah, there comes Fecal's knight of nothing, trying to meatshield for his catfishing bald cunt

But say, shouldn't you be trying to pin that pedo tag on her instead?

Of course you should, I just wanted to point that out because expecting any kind of logical or reason from a complete fucktard moron like you is useless.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 06:15:02 AM »

SICK PAEDO BEAR

QFT

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 11:06:21 AM »

QFT

I know that now, both you and your daughter are too old to catfish 14 yo boys in sites

But you accept that and take your miserable end quiet.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 11:38:40 AM »

QFT
what's worse

a grown man digging on a child  or a mom who PUTs pictures of her half naked child on a porn board so that grown men can dig on them?

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 09:36:20 AM »

Lol.

Sumo girls fighting like bitches on the rag.

Fat fuckin Americans.

Eat a salad cunts.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:04 AM »

I know that now, both you and your daughter are too old to catfish 14 yo boys in sites

Oi..dude, you're the one stalking teenagers on twitter.

Your thread is evidence of that..

But you accept that and take your miserable end quiet.

It appears I've made you resort to drinking and making incoherent posts - niiice  :snick:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »

Oi..dude, you're the one stalking teenagers on twitter.

Your thread is evidence of that..

It appears I've made you resort to drinking and making incoherent posts - niiice  :snick:

You keep recycling that retarded shit and you're too fucking stupid to even get on with the new program

I stalk people on Fecesbook. Not twitter.

And Joo has been decimating you so hard,  I'd feel ashamed in increasing the onslaught on a pathetic defenseless sitting duck like you

I shoot vermin with my BB gun, not my keyboard.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2018, 12:02:10 AM »

I stalk people on Fecesbook.

No, really?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2018, 12:09:02 AM »

No, really?

Facebook is there for it

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2018, 07:38:56 AM »

I stalk people on Fecesbook. Not twitter.

Translated:

I stalk teenagers on FB when parents become aware of me stalking their teenagers on Twitter.

And Joo has been decimating you so hard,  I'd feel ashamed in increasing the onslaught on a pathetic defenseless sitting duck like you

JOO who?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2018, 12:07:35 PM »

I stalk teenagers on FB

with or without pictures of children you’re impersonating? 

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »

Translated:

I stalk teenagers on FB when parents become aware of me stalking their teenagers on Twitter.

I think you need to to sit down and stay quiet, teenager noodling hag

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 02:10:49 AM »

I think you need to to sit down and stay quiet, teenager noodling hag

Not the one who started this thread perv..

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 12:58:30 PM »

Not the one who started this thread perv..

And I'm not the one who used to bait teenagers on the net, using my daughter to such disgusting endeavor.

Why do you even try, you stupid bald loser?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2018, 01:09:26 PM »

For anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together all of Feral's recent antics ie the look at her look at her cause she's been recently promoted to Brain's personal sperm pit is very telling and gives weight to story which has her so desperate for male attention online that she would sink to the depths of using a picture of her half naked daughter on a porn forum to garner such attention.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 06:17:48 AM »

And I'm not the one who used to bait teenagers on the net, using my daughter to such disgusting endeavor

Never happened and all hearsay.

What's not hearsay is you posting this thread about ' cute ' teenagers and stalking their twitter accounts.

We can go round and round with this Rancid lol..

I'm a good looking woman I've never had to use anyone else's images to lure men.

Just sayin..

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 05:12:26 PM »

Just by looking at millions of pictures.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »

For anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together all of Feral's recent antics ie the look at her look at her cause she's been recently promoted to Brain's personal sperm pit is very telling and gives weight to story which has her so desperate for male attention online that she would sink to the depths of using a picture of her half naked daughter on a porn forum to garner such attention.

Sounds a lot like someone who is beating a dead horse because he feels ashamed he too was digging on a teen aged girls pictures? Such impassioned words for a situation he is denying impacted him directly...hmm

:rotf:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2018, 06:37:55 AM »

:lol:

JOO is a middle aged sloppy chunk mess living in a fantasy era where he was once upon a time fit.

His av is not current and he's pissed of as fuck that it was brought to the boards attention.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 09:16:29 AM »

Having a morning coffee . . .

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »

Having a morning coffee . . .

Peed upon by Rancid before shipment.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2018, 11:23:04 PM »

I'm a good looking woman I've never had to use anyone else's images to lure men.

Good looking women don't have bald patches in their heads

They're not shaped as a beer keg

They don't look like they're with a constant diarrhea.

Just saying.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 10:13:27 PM »

Just saying.

What about the mutation butts from the shit puddles?!  You crack me up, Rancid.   :rotf:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 11:17:44 PM »

Just saying.

You drunk?

They're not shaped like a beer keg.

They don't look like they have constant diarrhea.

Just sayin'

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2018, 12:00:41 PM »

You drunk?

They're not shaped like a beer keg.

They don't look like they have constant diarrhea.

Just sayin'

I writez the wayz I wantz

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2018, 12:16:49 PM »

Just saying.
I recently had the misfortune of viewing a recent picture of her.

Talk about something that can be tied to the end of a stick to scare wild animals away.

Her face looked like cup of oatmeal percolating in a vat. Scary. Seriously 

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2018, 12:23:13 PM »

I writez the wayz I wantz
You have to understand something about benzo here.

He's a real hanger on. Someone who just wants to belong. And since the leader of his little Muppet Militia gravitates regularly towards grammar lames as his choice return when the walls of his anus are savagely breached by more capable posters so does little mini muppet bozo do.

It's a sign of homage towards the champion of his tiny world 

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2018, 05:35:32 AM »

Her face looked like cup of oatmeal percolating in a vat. Scary. Seriously

:lol: and all this time I didn't think you had a sense of humour.

Just saying.

Sure...you can say all you want.

Doesn't make it true tho.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »

Sure...you can say all you want.

Doesn't make it true tho.

So, why don't you post some unaltered, body & face pics for our appreciation?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2018, 04:40:39 AM »

So, why don't you post some unaltered, body & face pics for our appreciation?

...because you would like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.682 seconds with 41 queries.