• October 22, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Have a little taste of my white privilege  (Read 685 times)

plus minus reset

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
Re: Have a little taste of my white privilege
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 09:16:29 AM »

Having a morning coffee . . .

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »

Having a morning coffee . . .

Peed upon by Rancid before shipment.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2018, 11:23:04 PM »

I'm a good looking woman I've never had to use anyone else's images to lure men.

Good looking women don't have bald patches in their heads

They're not shaped as a beer keg

They don't look like they're with a constant diarrhea.

Just saying.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 10:13:27 PM »

Just saying.

What about the mutation butts from the shit puddles?!  You crack me up, Rancid.   :rotf:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 11:17:44 PM »

Just saying.

You drunk?

They're not shaped like a beer keg.

They don't look like they have constant diarrhea.

Just sayin'

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2018, 12:00:41 PM »

You drunk?

They're not shaped like a beer keg.

They don't look like they have constant diarrhea.

Just sayin'

I writez the wayz I wantz

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2018, 12:16:49 PM »

Just saying.
I recently had the misfortune of viewing a recent picture of her.

Talk about something that can be tied to the end of a stick to scare wild animals away.

Her face looked like cup of oatmeal percolating in a vat. Scary. Seriously 

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2018, 12:23:13 PM »

I writez the wayz I wantz
You have to understand something about benzo here.

He's a real hanger on. Someone who just wants to belong. And since the leader of his little Muppet Militia gravitates regularly towards grammar lames as his choice return when the walls of his anus are savagely breached by more capable posters so does little mini muppet bozo do.

It's a sign of homage towards the champion of his tiny world 

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2018, 05:35:32 AM »

Her face looked like cup of oatmeal percolating in a vat. Scary. Seriously

:lol: and all this time I didn't think you had a sense of humour.

Just saying.

Sure...you can say all you want.

Doesn't make it true tho.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »

Sure...you can say all you want.

Doesn't make it true tho.

So, why don't you post some unaltered, body & face pics for our appreciation?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2018, 04:40:39 AM »

So, why don't you post some unaltered, body & face pics for our appreciation?

...because you would like that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 38 queries.