• October 21, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: President Trump to visit Ireland in November  (Read 168 times)

plus minus reset

DionTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.
President Trump to visit Ireland in November
« on: September 11, 2018, 01:19:21 PM »

The rattlement in the coming weeks is going to be off the charts.
President Trump knew exactly what he was doing too, waiting til after the Pope's trip. Sweet Jesus.
I wonder will he get more of a crowd than the pope did?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
Re: President Trump to visit Ireland in November
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:49:09 PM »

Makes me think of this flick:

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »

I'm somewhat involved in the Irish story.

I foresee he will be shot.

Just an opinion of course

DionTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.Dion makes good points.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 10:39:23 AM »

First we had the Pope's visit and now this. The rattlement has been great and the outrage and meltdowns have been delicious, but it  looks like the visit from the President is off - for now.
The snowflake libtards were going berserk, some of them actually believe they stopped the visit  :lol:   
What are the liberal lefties going to moan and wail and gnash their teeth about now? Never mind, I'm sure they'll find something .

The only way to top this is to resurrect Jimmy Saville and make him taoiseach.

Just an opinion, of course. :wink:

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »

The only way to top this is to resurrect Jimmy Saville and make him taoiseach.

Just an opinion, of course. :wink:

The thing about Jimmy Saville's arsehole, much like opinions, is that there are more than enough on one gap toothed English pervert than a thread from Jiminy Storm and Oodles Monster to fill a Casckeresque cooking pot already brimming with 10 day old roadkill and other Australian delicacies to go around.

It all goes to prove that sometimes enough is far more than plenty and that surgical removal of the "opinion lobe" located near the full frontal cortex should be implemented the second one of these third rate hacks puts callous to keyboard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 34 queries.