• October 21, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Rancid sent this to me to show  (Read 1406 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Re: Rancid sent this to me to show
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2018, 08:23:41 PM »

Hero de derp roids, duh, backpedal

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2018, 08:28:07 PM »

Prolly not the only thing that got shriveled up.

You know his ass don’t even need tucking lessons from faux molder.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2018, 09:51:04 PM »

Thought feral isn’t necessary for the equation, you know the feeling. 

Hmm, no. I can kinda picture it, but I definitely don't know any "feeling" like that

Nice try, faggot

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

It’s all there in black and white. That mongo, 3rd world, catholic paedo bear rancid outwardly admits he stalks teenaged cheerleaders.

Meanwhile that retarded fool Joo is trying to equate an idle threat into something deleterious and boy is he trying hard. Don’t do roids kids, they rot your brain.  :rotf:

You know, I don't quite know how you achieve this feat, but you actually came back even stupider than before.

You never answered me. Why did you disappear? It seems like they give you lobotomy. And a botched one at that. You were supposed to become calm and meek, but now you're just dumber, with an even shorter vocab.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2018, 09:58:24 PM »

You suck at this. YOU posted about your love of teenaged cheerleaders, you sick creepy fucker. End of story. Now go to confession and suck off your priest for forgiveness paedo bear.

I can see your mind fly towards pedophilia as quick as Fecal's does.

And, as far as I know, the only one who seems to be into that here is the green eyed freak, but you're joining her ranks quickly.

You see, the same way that poor Johnny's head can't help but gravitate towards gay sex

Or the same way Dumberica can't stop sounding cheap and envious.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2018, 11:22:13 PM »

Hmm, no. I can kinda picture it, but I definitely don't know any "feeling" like that

Nice try, faggot

I bet you have voyeur cameras in the helpers shacks. Probably in the outhouses too you sick fuck-

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2018, 11:45:14 PM »

I bet you have voyeur cameras in the helpers shacks. Probably in the outhouses too you sick fuck-

More projecting

I have the feeling you will beg for a job at any minute

You should see the pile of cash I made today

LOL

Coffee's big pleasure is not drinking. It's making cold hard cash with it.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2018, 11:59:08 PM »

More projecting

LOL

You'd need a pile. Your money is worth shit.

The only rich farmers I've ever met became rich subdividing and selling their land. I'm not seeing that there for you.

Pile of cash, lol. No banks out there in the sticks, huh?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2018, 12:03:24 AM »

The creeper is known for stalking children online

Flea's kid

Poofer's kid

To name a few

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2018, 12:26:21 AM »

You'd need a pile. Your money is worth shit.

The only rich farmers I've ever met became rich subdividing and selling their land. I'm not seeing that there for you.

Pile of cash, lol. No banks out there in the sticks, huh?

GOOD LAWD you're stupid AND ignorant

I guess you never heard of the agribusiness being the biggest source of revenue in my country or that we're the world's 4th largest food producer

And yes, the dollar is worth 4x more, but that only means I need a bigger bag to carry it.

And yes, I did get a huge bag and filled it with cash, in the cooperative's bank and then I proceeded to change it for dollars back in my city

Of course, being white has it perks, so I can carry a gun here and will never get frisked in possible police stop.s BTW I always see darkies in those checkpoints, but they never bother me. As a matter of fact, I've never been stopped on one of them since I've arrived here.

1/2 of it will then buy gold, at a cool price, because this is Brazil and I got connections

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2018, 12:30:48 AM »

The creeper is known for stalking children online

Flea's kid

Poofer's kid

To name a few

Well, like I said, his mind gravitated to pedo talk in a jiffy

The child-molesting fucker is also a lib, so it all makes sense.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2018, 03:20:52 AM »

More projecting

LOL

All them pesos you made for the last month will buy you a latte grande here in the states. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2018, 05:45:26 AM »

And, as far as I know, the only one who seems to be into that here is the green eyed freak, but you're joining her ranks quickly

Nah dude, there's a huge difference between you and me.

Everything I've been accused of is hearsay and rumour mongering amongst haters who have never been able to prove a thing.

You however, have posted proof to be called a perv with your thread about ' cute cheerleaders '

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17715.0

You're a middle aged man for fucks sake stalking teenagers on twitter.

That's a FACT - not hearsay or rumours.

More projecting

Kinda like how you have been projecting that myself and Ant are supposed Peed0's, when the reality and fact is that you are the one who IS stalking teenage twitters and posting links to their twitter page.

How do you think that kids parents are going to feel if they knew a middle aged pile of shit from Brazil is calling their kid cute and posting links to their twitter page on a troll/flame forum hmm?

Sit the fuck down dumbass, consider yourself fucking OWND for jumping on a band wagon with that mantittied sloppy guido mess, who was so butthurt with being pulled up for a decade old av, he started regurgitating bullshit that's not even based on facts.

Shut up already lol...seriously

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2018, 09:53:11 AM »

GOOD LAWD you're stupid AND ignorant

I guess you never heard of the agribusiness being the biggest source of revenue in my country or that we're the world's 4th largest food producer

And yes, the dollar is worth 4x more, but that only means I need a bigger bag to carry it.

And yes, I did get a huge bag and filled it with cash, in the cooperative's bank and then I proceeded to change it for dollars back in my city

Of course, being white has it perks, so I can carry a gun here and will never get frisked in possible police stop.s BTW I always see darkies in those checkpoints, but they never bother me. As a matter of fact, I've never been stopped on one of them since I've arrived here.

1/2 of it will then buy gold, at a cool price, because this is Brazil and I got connections

Racist says someone's stupid?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2018, 11:04:41 AM »

Nah dude, there's a huge difference between you and me.

Indeed. You use nudes of your daughter to catfish pervs in a perv site. I don't.

Everything I've been accused of is hearsay and rumour mongering amongst haters who have never been able to prove a thing.

Not hearsay. More like "everyone" says". Nobody needs to prove anything. People saw it and all of them all corroborating on what you did.

You however, have posted proof to be called a perv with your thread about ' cute cheerleaders '

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17715.0

You're a middle aged man for fucks sake stalking teenagers on twitter.

That's a FACT - not hearsay or rumours.

Kinda like how you have been projecting that myself and Ant are supposed Peed0's, when the reality and fact is that you are the one who IS stalking teenage twitters and posting links to their twitter page.

How do you think that kids parents are going to feel if they knew a middle aged pile of shit from Brazil is calling their kid cute and posting links to their twitter page on a troll/flame forum hmm?

Sit the fuck down dumbass, consider yourself fucking OWND for jumping on a band wagon with that mantittied sloppy guido mess, who was so butthurt with being pulled up for a decade old av, he started regurgitating bullshit that's not even based on facts.

Shut up already lol...seriously

Yes, I said the girl was cute, looked even cuter kicking that fat niggers ass. So, you fucking stupid retard, when you say a baby or a dog are cute, are having sexual desires towards them too?

I'm not the one with a SOLID fame of being a pedophile here, you and ANT_A_MOE_LESTER are

Now, is it a coincidence that ONLY the site's proven pedophiles are the ones calling me that? I mean, you use nudes of your daughter to catsfish, antapewee herman is also a child pedo stalker on Facebook.

Heck, you probably moved to Caskie's land to avoid being nabbed by the police after what you did.

All that made you so worried and stressed, you aged 3x as fast and even suffered hair loss. It all makes sense now.

These days, you stay in hiding, consuming cheap parts of pork, venting your anger and regret in sites like this.

And it's a pleasure to torment evil shit like you and anta.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2018, 11:08:21 AM »

Racist says someone's stupid?

Being a racist is not being stupid. It's self preservation. For knowing how to recognize a criminal nigger, I've saved myself from crimes a many times

And yes, you are stupid as hell for not knowing that Brazil makes a shitload of money exporting food.

But it's not like I expected any different from you.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2018, 11:55:19 AM »

Indeed. You use nudes of your daughter to catfish pervs in a perv site. I don't.

Not hearsay. More like "everyone" says". Nobody needs to prove anything. People saw it and all of them all corroborating on what you did.

Yes, I said the girl was cute, looked even cuter kicking that fat niggers ass. So, you fucking stupid retard, when you say a baby or a dog are cute, are having sexual desires towards them too?

I'm not the one with a SOLID fame of being a pedophile here, you and ANT_A_MOE_LESTER are

Now, is it a coincidence that ONLY the site's proven pedophiles are the ones calling me that? I mean, you use nudes of your daughter to catsfish, antapewee herman is also a child pedo stalker on Facebook.

Heck, you probably moved to Caskie's land to avoid being nabbed by the police after what you did.

All that made you so worried and stressed, you aged 3x as fast and even suffered hair loss. It all makes sense now.

These days, you stay in hiding, consuming cheap parts of pork, venting your anger and regret in sites like this.

And it's a pleasure to torment evil shit like you and anta.
:rotf:

hard ownage

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2018, 01:49:47 PM »

Lets not forget that their inner circle includez a child predator by the name of Pedo-byte who openly admitted he can lead persons to sites which host kiddie porn

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2018, 01:56:55 PM »

Pathetic.

Keep grasping you dullards  :rotf:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2018, 02:09:11 PM »

More like historical fact.

PreeTeen-Byte did in FACT say he would repoint a web site to a location which houses child porn. And that very same reject was a member of your mongo mob of sunlight starved kiddie diddlers

burn. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.547 seconds with 38 queries.