• October 21, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey libs, should I expect any outrage or riots over this one?  (Read 64 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Hey libs, should I expect any outrage or riots over this one?
« on: September 16, 2018, 02:20:37 PM »

Nah, black on black crime is pretty "forgivable and forgettable", even though they represent 95% of the occurrences, right?

Teen accused of killing classmate was ‘smiling and laughing’ during attack, reports say

A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TV reported Saturday.

One blow penetrated Danyna’s heart, the station reported.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

Police said there was animosity between the two straight-A students over a boy.

Lewis is being held without bail on a capital murder charge.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.

Danyna's family is soliciting funds on GoFundMe for her funeral.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/16/teen-accused-killing-classmate-was-smiling-and-laughing-during-attack-reports-say.html

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
Re: Hey libs, should I expect any outrage or riots over this one?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »

I dun cares if I's goes ta jail cus dat meens I be on dat Ahrungh be de nu blak teebee sho!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 03:48:51 PM »

I suspect she was capable of expressing herself a lot better than that considering she was a straight A student taking college classes and all

senseless tragedy

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 03:55:57 PM »

Fuck the niggers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.332 seconds with 36 queries.