dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 02:45:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...  (Read 2260 times)

plus minus reset

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...
« on: September 16, 2018, 08:16:03 PM »

Your Christian family values down your throats and up your vaginas/anuses! 

RIP USA  :djt:

Have a Merry Krampus!

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:47:29 AM »

I believe parts of it. Dont let your 15 yo daughter go to a party FIRST! and especially where theres drinking. Otherwise, she's gonna get a train ran on her. I told my daughter dont EVER get drunk at a party and be alone with guys or you're gonna wake up not knowing how many had sex with you. I bet I had that talk with her 3 or 4 times! Hell, I partied like a rock start all through the 80's and I cant tell you how many times I saw "kids" going off to a bedroom to bang. I thought some were doing at least the stink finger in front of everyone.

The laughable part here is a drunk 17yo was grinding his wiener on this dumb bitch and she's acting like thats traumatic!  :lmao: BFD! Its bullshit. I remember bangin this 15yo tramp once when I was 18. I kissed her and she got naked! Well, dropped her underwear. I was like WTF!!!!

Anywho, I bet this dumb lib bitch is mental like ALL liberals. She's prolly jelly of all the women crying about someone grabbin em by the pussy and she feels left out.

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 09:16:38 AM »

I believe parts of it. Dont let your 15 yo daughter go to a party FIRST! and especially where theres drinking. Otherwise, she's gonna get a train ran on her. I told my daughter dont EVER get drunk at a party and be alone with guys or you're gonna wake up not knowing how many had sex with you. I bet I had that talk with her 3 or 4 times! Hell, I partied like a rock start all through the 80's and I cant tell you how many times I saw "kids" going off to a bedroom to bang. I thought some were doing at least the stink finger in front of everyone.

The laughable part here is a drunk 17yo was grinding his wiener on this dumb bitch and she's acting like thats traumatic!  :lmao: BFD! Its bullshit. I remember bangin this 15yo tramp once when I was 18. I kissed her and she got naked! Well, dropped her underwear. I was like WTF!!!!

Anywho, I bet this dumb lib bitch is mental like ALL liberals. She's prolly jelly of all the women crying about someone grabbin em by the pussy and she feels left out.

Looks bad for Brett the Brat. 
Have a Merry Krampus!

lokmar

• Dictator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 11:05:56 AM »

Looks bad for Brett the Brat.

Doubtful.

Maybe you assholes will get lucky and find some dumb bitch like you that will tell a story about how he inserted his throbbing member in their vag and blew a big ol creamy load up in her and how it was rape cause even though she wanted the meat, she didnt want the creampie that went with it!  :lolatu:

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 12:47:14 PM »

Goodness! Media fed retards believe whatever the media tells them! Funny this bitch waits until Kavanaugh is being confirmed to come forward, and the bitch came forward over a month ago but the cunt bitch she gave this info to sat on it until now. Now being much closer to the mid term elections!

Do any of you fools remember The Clarence Thomas confirmation where the shit stain liberals did the exact same thing with cunt Anita Hill? lol!

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 01:54:45 PM »

So, a Californian democrat that doesn't know where and when it happened has come forward with accusations against the son of a judge that ruled against her parents, because he allegedly "force himself" on her when he was "stumbling drunk"(in Ford's own words). Also, the other witness completly denies her version as well.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/bad-blood-judge-kavanaughs-mother-foreclosed-on-far-left-accusers-parents-home/

And the fact that 65 women have come forward and attested to his character. So, please tell us why we should believe a vindictive,partisan and forgetful  woman over everything else?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 02:04:47 PM »

that whole #me too movement is completely full of shit

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks

lokmar

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 03:02:01 PM »

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/christine-blasey-fords-collateral-damage/

Yep! I heard Rush reviewing this shit over lunch. I guess she's a never Trumper and a wacko lib loon too! She's a crazy lying whore with an axe to grind because Kav's mom made a judgment against her parents. I think if a woman falsely accuses rape, she should get raped. And not by just anyone either. Needs to be some ugly hairy dude that can go 3 times in a row and he should soak it in a different hole each time. Either that or she should be executed. Part of me wonders if she might have even had interest in the judge but couldnt get him to notice her because of her crazy liberal tendencies.

Anyway lemon, you lying fukin whore, get on your back and apologize properly to mankind, BEYOTCH!!! PWN3D! And make sure you make some sammies for later!  :lolatu:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 03:05:26 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 03:09:11 PM »

Two high school kids going at it. Well golly gee that never happened before.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 03:14:17 PM »

If these accusations were somehow proven to be true the only thing I'd call into question about Kavanaugh is his taste in women

that bitch is ugly

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 03:42:23 PM »

Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Donned ‘Brain’ Pussy Hat for Anti-Trump March

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who claims she was physically attacked at a high school party by Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh three decades ago, has taken part in events opposing President Donald Trump, including a science march in California last year where she donned a version of the “pussy hats” worn at the January 2017 Women’s March.

Blasey Ford is cited in a San Jose Mercury News article as wearing the hat at the march, which the newspaper said was held because people were “angered by the Trump administration’s proposed cuts to research.”

“It’s a science party!” said biostatistician Christine Blasey, of Palo Alto, who will wear an elaborately knitted cap of the human brain — yarn turned into a supersized cerebral cortex — inspired by the “pussy hats” donned during the Women’s Marches. “Getting introverted people to the march — that’s huge,” [Blasey] laughed.

A photo of those hats is featured in the article and is accompanied by the caption, “Pleasanton knitter Eilene Cross made ‘brain caps’ for the upcoming March for Science, to be worn by friend Christine Blasey of Palo Alto.”

The article continued:

This is a movement of the sensible-shoe’d majority, people who carefully pack snacks, wear sunscreen and reduce their environmental footprint at the marches by buying carbon offsets from nonprofits like The Nature Conservancy.

They’re deeply worried that political leaders are ignoring scientific evidence, aren’t committed to fighting climate change and are calling for significant cuts to national science programs.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

turd_ferguson

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »

"However, Ford told The Post she did not recall exactly who owned the house, how she came to be at the house, or how the gathering was arranged. She remembered only that the house was in Montgomery County, near a country club, and that parents were not present."

Hey, she got the county down... at least ... fucking idiot liberals.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 05:51:48 PM »

somewhere in America once upon a time i was assaulted

I need s million dollars to cope with the PTSD because all 250 million of you are to blame   

lokmar

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 11:48:20 PM »

So I "dated" this serial whore back when I was 19. She was skinny as a rail and had a baby.  = Her boobs looked like they got blown up to C's and then deflated to A-. Pretty awful for someone so young. I couldnt tell her but I wished she'd kept her shirt on whenever we did it. But hey, she wanted the meat 24/7.

So, Its about 3am one night and I was tired AF. She starts grinding and grabbing on me and I tell her, "let me sleep. I cant stay awake!" Next thing I remember, she's managed to drag my pants down around my ankles and is sucking my crank like crazy. Once the fucker got hard, she started riding it like she was on a mechanical bull, so violently, I had to stop her from going back and forth "cause it dont bend that way damnit!" Crazy ass bitch! I eventually got pissed off! I think I flipped the bitch over and plowed the fuck outta her, hate style till I slathered her innards which was a toughie cause by that point I think she had just about broke my dick.

Bitch totally fukin raped me! FACT! If the rolls had been reversed, I'd have been eligible for rape charges and forced to register as a sexual predator for eternity.

BTW, its gonna be hard to sleep tonight with this raging boner!  :rotf: :lmao:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 12:31:17 AM »

Quote from: turd_ferguson, elsewhere
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/271357/kavanaugh-accusers-lawyer-vice-chair-org-opposing-daniel-greenfield

Kavanaugh's accuser is being represented by Debra Katz, a Washington D.C. lawyer and the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight.

POGO co-signed a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Grassley along with a variety of lefty groups demanding Kavanaugh records. This was the obstruction tactic of choice of the left for trying to secure the Court seat before they fastened on to this latest smear.

Where does PGO gets its funding?

From, among other sources, George Soros and his Open Society Foundation tentacles.

And, to no one's surprise, she's allegedly a Dem donor.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 12:56:08 AM »

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 01:28:53 AM »

So I "dated" this serial whore back when I was 19. She was skinny as a rail and had a baby.  = Her boobs looked like they got blown up to C's and then deflated to A-. Pretty awful for someone so young. I couldnt tell her but I wished she'd kept her shirt on whenever we did it. But hey, she wanted the meat 24/7.

So, Its about 3am one night and I was tired AF. She starts grinding and grabbing on me and I tell her, "let me sleep. I cant stay awake!" Next thing I remember, she's managed to drag my pants down around my ankles and is sucking my crank like crazy. Once the fucker got hard, she started riding it like she was on a mechanical bull, so violently, I had to stop her from going back and forth "cause it dont bend that way damnit!" Crazy ass bitch! I eventually got pissed off! I think I flipped the bitch over and plowed the fuck outta her, hate style till I slathered her innards which was a toughie cause by that point I think she had just about broke my dick.

Bitch totally fukin raped me! FACT! If the rolls had been reversed, I'd have been eligible for rape charges and forced to register as a sexual predator for eternity.

BTW, its gonna be hard to sleep tonight with this raging boner!  :rotf: :lmao:
just take 1 look at caskur and call us in the morning.  :snick:

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 01:52:35 AM »

Just look at all the whining and crying.   :tissue:
Have a Merry Krampus!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.6 seconds with 41 queries.