dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 06:41:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...  (Read 2252 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2018, 09:04:17 AM »

More and more decent black people are starting to wake up

Not johnny though. He’s just a buck tooth nigger from the projects

More and more weightlifters are starting to wake up to leg day....oh, but not Joo.  He’d rather take nude selfies in a public restroom. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2018, 10:52:02 AM »

More and more weightlifters are starting to wake up to leg day....oh, but not Joo.  He’d rather take nude selfies in a public restroom.
You're way too emotionally vested on the status of my legs, Buck. Disturbing, considering I don't share your abnormally perverse viewpoints on sexual encounters.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #323 on: October 11, 2018, 11:08:13 AM »

You’re hiding your skinny legs...just sayin’. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #324 on: October 11, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »

And you're hiding the cock stuffed up into your large intestine.. just sayin

Is that a magic trick you and your boyfriend play?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #325 on: October 11, 2018, 11:49:34 AM »

You’re the magic man at the bathhouse...a real David Cockerfeeler...a regular Houdickinit.  Yeah, a Chris Anusgel, you are. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #326 on: October 11, 2018, 12:25:31 PM »

That was a good try Buckwheat. I see you really put your back into that one.

Extra cock shaped cookies for you tonight I'd imagine.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #327 on: October 11, 2018, 01:04:59 PM »

You would imagine. 
You recognize the sink?

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »

Anyone who aborts a 5 or 6 month old plus should be put in the slammer for MURDER!

Guess how many times I’ve done that.
Have a Merry Krampus!

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2018, 02:53:03 PM »

Guess how many times I’ve done that.

What, been put in the slammer for murder?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2018, 07:10:39 PM »

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #331 on: October 11, 2018, 07:31:41 PM »

OMG... starting at 5:11 in the video. Watch this Goddess wipe the fucking floor with senator Chris Murphy

:rotf:   God I love that woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #332 on: October 11, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »

Yeah, believe all women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

Bitch should be actually stoned to death!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #333 on: October 12, 2018, 09:12:31 AM »

You should be stoned to death for watching Megan Kelly. 
You recognize the sink?

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2018, 09:30:25 AM »

You should be stoned to death for watching Megan Kelly.

I havent since the bitch was on Fox, talkin shit against Saint Donald Trump ya fukin gay retard!

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Have a Merry Krampus!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #337 on: October 12, 2018, 02:51:43 PM »

Imma go out on a limb and guess Oliver and lokmar don’t use washcloths.   
You recognize the sink?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
« Reply #338 on: October 12, 2018, 02:52:09 PM »

That’s a fictional story.

Just like Christine Ford's.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #339 on: October 12, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »

hahahahahaha
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.328 seconds with 36 queries.