dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 12, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...  (Read 2255 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Kavanaugh as drunken teenager attempting rape...
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2018, 06:18:16 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

turd_ferguson

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2018, 06:44:01 AM »

Deborah Ramirez, the second women to level sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, is refusing to cooperate in any way with the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The Washington Examiner reports that Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA), a sitting member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told staffers Tuesday that Ramirez is refusing to cooperate in any way; she will not testify or even make a statement.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/25/report-kavanaugh-accuser-ramirez-refuses-to-cooperate-with-senate-committee/

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2018, 07:12:22 AM »

Sure...no way a guy named “Brett” could be a Brett. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2018, 08:36:06 AM »

Sure...no way a guy named “Brett” could be a Brett.

St. Brett of the Cons.  Patron saint of wealthy teetotaling virgins.

I know this stuff.
Have a Merry Krampus!

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »

Isn't that Bruce Jenner?

Why?  You getting a woodie?  Need to relieve some pressure?
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2018, 11:22:46 AM »

Lol. Ford is bringing sworn statements from her husband and three other scoccer moms which are supposed to support her statemrnt concerning an event that occured before they met :

Here lemme provide a sworn statement of equal weight right now

Dear senators

This really really happened. I know this because Dr Ford said so and i read it a few times on the internet

Sincerely

Fucking tools  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2018, 11:49:20 AM »

Guy is on the ropes.  Just own up to your past behavior of being a brood as a teenager and move on.  Don’t bullshit us about being a pious saint when others are coming out and exposing your partying and drinking.  The cover up is worse than the crime.
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2018, 11:59:19 AM »

Like when Clinton admitted to smoking weed without actually inhaling?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2018, 12:18:25 PM »

Couple of things, dickcheese...

Clinton, being the first baby boomer (first potus since Kennedy not in the greatest generation), he was going against generational forces that made pot smoking taboo. He came half-stepping...should have manned up. 

Kavanaugh is facing me-too shit, but he was a teenager 30+ years ago.  He doesn’t have to portray himself as a saint when no one is expecting a teen to be a saint.  He can admit to not being a saint and still deny any sexual assault took place...and that would be more believable.   Highly believable. 
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2018, 12:20:02 PM »

Btw, he has another accuser....says he was present during gangbangs/gangrapes.  Sounds about right. 
You recognize the sink?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2018, 12:22:07 PM »

Lol. Ford is bringing sworn statements from her husband and three other scoccer moms which are supposed to support her statemrnt concerning an event that occured before they met :

Here lemme provide a sworn statement of equal weight right now

Dear senators

This really really happened. I know this because Dr Ford said so and i read it a few times on the internet

Sincerely

Fucking tools  :rotf:

yeah..about that.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4463044/kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-witness/
https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/erick-erickson/one-of-christine-blasey-ford-s-supposed-witnesses-denies-her-accusation-KDwtMao-j0uMqHtki9Y2OQ/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/witness-named-by-kavanaugh-accuser-denies-being-at-party

Her witnesses are dropping like flies, and the second accuser is refusing to testify under oath, so their final fail mary is to throw a fit about the female prosecuter that specializes in sex crimes
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/republicans-hire-female-sex-prosecutor-to-grill-kavanaugh-and-accuser-ford.html
but even that has backfired, because the GOP stooges have finally found their nuts and set the vote for friday.
http://time.com/5406478/brett-kavanaugh-senate-vote-date/

So, unless this circus has swung a couple RINOS, the democrats have essentially lost on this.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2018, 12:24:52 PM »

Btw, he has another accuser....says he was present during gangbangs/gangrapes.  Sounds about right.
That wouldn't be the third accuser that turned out to be a 4chan troll, right? LOL! the one the porn lawyer said was coming forward, waffled and said she wasn't, and then locked his twitter up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/4chan-prankster-claims-punked-michael-avenatti-with-hoax-kavanaugh-train-gang-rape-accusation/

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.Oliver Clotheshoffe is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2018, 12:30:26 PM »

That's a coincidence, we were just talking about Bill Clinton  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2018, 12:30:40 PM »

Talking about witness dropping like flies...mark judge went into hiding.  Lol.
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »

That wouldn't be the third accuser that turned out to be a 4chan troll, right? LOL! the one the porn lawyer said was coming forward, waffled and said she wasn't, and then locked his twitter up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/4chan-prankster-claims-punked-michael-avenatti-with-hoax-kavanaugh-train-gang-rape-accusation/

BWAHAHAHAH

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2018, 12:35:21 PM »

Kavanaugh is going down like din on a chuck wagon. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2018, 12:38:06 PM »

Lol

Liberal tools will believe anything

BREAKING NEWS!

SPACE ALIENS CONFIRM KAVANAUGH ALLEGATIONS

Representatives from the planets elderon, vulcan and Romulus are confirming reports that Brett Kavanaugh did indeed, and on numerous occasions, travel to remote star systems to pursue and sexually harass indigenous lifeforms. Both male and female. Two federation Starpships have been dispatched to the areas to transport the victims back to earth to provide testimony before congress. 

More news at 11:00

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2018, 12:40:10 PM »

Kavanaugh's accuser revealed !!!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2018, 12:42:20 PM »

Kavanaugh's accuser revealed !!!

Yep....successful, educated white women all look the same to you....beyond your touch.
You recognize the sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.485 seconds with 40 queries.