• October 21, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer VS TCW 2 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 585 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Poofer VS TCW 2 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: September 19, 2018, 06:41:35 AM »

Quote from: King Martini, elsewhere
You know, I've been thinking ...

Maybe when I beat the erep off of three fucking lifetards in a match it just wasn't their week, creatively.

Maybe they had writers block, or something. I have to admit, the merciless beating they took wasn't fair. Nope, not one bit.

So, here is their chance to redeem themselves, and I'll even give them better odds this time

Jiggy
Bozo
Can't
Phuck
Frederfreeka
Feral

Against one person, me.

Now, I know they won't have this match here, so it's going to be at turd fail, which, since this will be the last time I post there, the transition thread from a dead forum to here, where creative flaming is encouraged.

Starts next Monday, ends that Friday

Twat, send this shit, or I buttnuked these cards so bad they will never log into a flame forum again

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Poofer VS TCW 2 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:30:54 AM »

I wonder if Martini can change a half barrel by himself..

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:10:25 AM »

I wonder if aunty will give benzo permission to post at fleas board today

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »

I wonder if Martini can change a half barrel by himself..

That boy is 120 soaking wet.  He’s too small to play Pop Warner.   
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »

And you and your turd herd are running like his name was king marathon

FACT

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 10:39:07 AM »

FACT

Shorty taking up for a shorty. 
You recognize the sink?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »

FACT

The pennies on my dresser jingle nervously when Joo posts.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 10:53:31 AM »

That boy is 120 soaking wet.  He’s too small to play Pop Warner.

He got held back in Pee Wee a few years for sure.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 11:25:14 AM »

Keep running girls  :rotf:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 11:30:25 AM »

Quote from: KiMo
You know, I've been thinking ...

Maybe when I beat the erep off of three fucking lifetards in a match it just wasn't their week, creatively.

Maybe they had writers block, or something. I have to admit, the merciless beating they took wasn't fair. Nope, not one bit.

So, here is their chance to redeem themselves, and I'll even give them better odds this time

Jiggy
Bozo
Can't
Phuck
Frederfreeka
Feral

Against one person, me.

<Mr. Burns voice> Excellent! </voice>
 :snack:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 11:32:59 AM »

You look like you’d have a mr. burns voice.
You recognize the sink?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »

Says the same thing when his 'special' caramel apples come out the oven.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 12:34:56 PM »

Run

Two asswhippings in a row aint s good look  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 12:36:16 PM »

Run

Two asswhippings in a row aint s good look  :rotf:

Your av ain’t a good look.
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »

Your av ain’t a good look.
I'm not your type eh?

thankfully  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 01:18:33 PM »

Lol...this faggot is offering up manpussy. ^^^
You recognize the sink?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 01:44:30 PM »

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 01:45:44 PM »

Look at this beanbag head motherfucka. 
You recognize the sink?

suspect package

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • suspect package probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 01:55:04 PM »

Poofer was king poofter, amongst many other nics back when BH was around, right?

Pretty obvious I know judging by the nics - but still ...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 02:12:00 PM »

He’s Broke Poofer now.
You recognize the sink?

suspect package

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • suspect package probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 02:46:58 PM »

And his sidegimp Mr pickles, lest we forget.

I'd struggle to think of two bigger gobshites than those 2.

Nothing but bluster and hot air. Tedious pair of wankers.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 04:34:48 PM »

HaHa, it is I. I have fooled you all into trolling your own inability to thingbejig that there mildly obvious thingbejig.

Take that reality, and aka that King Martini bloke.

I used dark web black magic and you thought thingbejig was me. I am also Frederica, SSS, Can't Antagonise, Obi, Poofter, Bwain and that lass that you like that works on the Deli counter at Waitrose, the one who you are almost positive you would ask out if your mom wasn't there every time you were doing your weekly shop.

HaHa, it woz I wot did it!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 06:50:30 PM »

Blandie has been smoking sheep dung again. 
You recognize the sink?

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »

Update

This match has already transformed before it even started

The new title should be, Obi

Poofer and JOODOG

VS

The Stupid Six

Thanks for fixing this in advance.
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »

Serving the Joo Martini. It's all in the wrist:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 03:23:33 AM »

Why not throw rancid and blandscape in there?
You recognize the sink?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 07:27:29 AM »

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »

Blandscape is the barmaid and Yeti works the door. The back door.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 08:14:24 AM »

Update

Poofer and JOODOG

VS

The Stupid Six

^^^ lame

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 07:49:55 PM »

Update

Poofer and JOODOG

VS

The Stupid Six

Thanks for fixing this in advance.

List your stips, Poofer.

No stips, no match.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 07:58:25 PM »

Yeah, poofer....lisp your stips.   :snick:
You recognize the sink?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 10:53:24 PM »

In Couchtown, Lips are Poofers stips.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 11:01:10 PM »

I've been bending, twisting and stretching you maggots for a while now

I don't need no stinking matches

I'll kick your lousy loser asses without a schedule.

Freedom to kick your teeth in. In your case, I shall wear a steel-toe boot.

That's one dangerous grill you got there.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 11:28:04 PM »

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 11:39:07 PM »

You recognize the sink?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 07:56:54 AM »

You're flipping tripping, the only thing you do is make a spactacle of yourself, spaz bean

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 09:27:49 AM »

the three stooges

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 12:49:22 PM »

Looks like poofers done a runner  :lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 07:26:49 PM »

Looks like poofers done a runner  :lolatu:

...and joo is left holding the bag...of dicks.
You recognize the sink?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2018, 12:39:39 AM »

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »

6 tards ran like bitches

Lolz

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2018, 05:09:07 AM »

Them niggers know nothing, boy.

Big dummy.
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 05:10:39 AM »

6 tards ran like bitches

Lolz

You and rancid would make a good team.  You could be his Mini-me. 
You recognize the sink?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 06:40:15 AM »

List your stips, Poofer.
No stips, no match.

6 tards ran like bitches

Lolz

So let me get this right, Obi says in post# 29 in this thread that Poof needs to list his stips.

You make an appearance in post# 36 - indicating you clearly have read Obi's #29

You then make above #40 - saying " The Stupid Six " aka ' 6 tards ran...'

In summary what you're saying Joo, is that you have seen it with your own eyes, the above quotes and yet you clearly still made a false assumption that people have run from Poofs callout when he hasn't even made the stips yet aka no one has run from anything.

You make a lot of assumptions based on what your two eyes have seen

Kinda like when you made the following false assumption, based on what your two eyes have seen

I Feralphile's case an outright guarantee since it is a clear fact which I myself witnessed with my own two eyes while I was at BH

Sure, you can say I saw it with my own eyes but when you clearly contradict yourself with seeing one thing and not another that makes you a person who bullshits about what he see's with his own two eyes .

Go ahead and say you didn't read the above - cause it was too long, or that I had a melt down.

The one thing you cannot say is that I fabricated what you have said, as it's clear and obvious in your own words that you are the one spinning untruths.

#jooliestosuithisownagenda

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 08:36:29 AM »

Did the hexam0rons accept the challenge?  I guess I missed that.
Kinda silly to begin talking stips if the hexam0rons are still hiding under their rocks.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2018, 09:56:37 AM »

Kinda silly to begin talking stips if the hexam0rons are still hiding under their rocks.

How can we be hiding if we're posting in the discussion thread? 

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2018, 11:26:41 AM »

she is pretty fucking stupid.  No question

But the rage fueled melty and piss poor attempt to prove some absurd point that made no sense was entertaining

Guess the fact that I witnessed her shameless catishing of minors with half nude pics of her child abused daughter is really starting to upset her

#Icare

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 06:06:26 AM »

she is pretty fucking stupid.  No question

But the rage fueled melty and piss poor attempt to prove some absurd point that made no sense was entertaining

.....in other words you had no comeback for what I stated to you in # 43

Not surprised. :lol:

Guess the fact that I witnessed her shameless catishing of minors with half nude pics of her child abused daughter is really starting to upset her

Nah not at all.

I know you haven't witnessed a thing cause there's been nothing to witness.

What I have witnessed however, is desperation on your behalf.

You are soo desperate to prove that you ' witnessed ' something with your own two eyes that you went and bumped a 3 year old thread with Ant asking questions about ' Wasn't she...didn't she ' post half nude pics of her daughter..?

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=11694.40

:lol: You're so desperate with looking for validation for your bullshit, that you couldn't just quote what Ant said in the thread and had to bump it in hope of ...fuck knows what...was it in hope the thread becomes another attack on me?

LOL...whatever, all you have proven is that Ant was a hater 3 years ago and did the same exact thing you're trying to do now.

Ant at least came to his senses...you not so much.

:snack:  Carry on...

P.S

Forgot to mention how indecisive you are..

like I said. Nobody cares

#Icare

You really don't have a clue do you  :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2018, 09:23:24 AM »

Btw, I laughed my ass off twice as hard when I saw you get outted at BH for catfishing minors with your kid's half naked pic ..

but I must admit, the panic attack you're having now is entertaining none-the-less

Keep it up... anything that keeps you off another forum cybersexing with children is a good deed as far as I'm concerned

Joo -- Children's community champion against online predators

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2018, 05:42:53 PM »

I had a discussion with Joo about smoking cigars.   I asked, “have you ever smoked a Cuban?”  He goes into this seemingly non sequitur about a waterbed. He says he bought a waterbed once and two Cubans were in it looking for America.  I said, “what hell does that have to do with smoking Cubans?”  He said, “that night I smoked two.”   HEY-O!
You recognize the sink?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 11:01:52 PM »

I had a discussion with Joo about smoking cigars.   I asked, “have you ever smoked a Cuban?”  He goes into this seemingly non sequitur about a waterbed. He says he bought a waterbed once and two Cubans were in it looking for America.  I said, “what hell does that have to do with smoking Cubans?”  He said, “that night I smoked two.”   HEY-O!

DBBL *BOOM*

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2018, 06:29:10 AM »

DBBL *BOOM*

And.... that's a wrap!  :grin:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2018, 04:07:18 AM »

So what was the point in this apart from making poofer look like a frit little chicken shit?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2018, 09:33:39 AM »

So what was the point in this apart from making poofer look like a frit little chicken shit?

To show that TRF is up for most any challenge. When serious.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.88 seconds with 44 queries.