• October 16, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Post of the Day  (Read 293 times)

plus minus reset

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
Re: Post of the Day
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 07:07:05 PM »

Fox is the best poster in flame. 

I'm guessing morons like sum and freud are getting jealous of fox writing circles around them.  They'll turn on him next because Brent is busy learning sex.

Maybe I get a strap on joke thrown my way. 

I had fun over at flea's forum.  Now I'm stuck in this shithole.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »

Well, he does have more time on his hands, besides the gooey stuff he keeps a box of Kleenex handy for.

I'm guessing morons like sum and freud are getting jealous of fox writing circles around them.  They'll turn on him next because Brent is busy learning sex.

cun'T is decent, albeit a smidge too caustic for most tastes. Brent could use a few tips from Freud.

Or not.

Flea was an idiot for shutting down her site. Too bad she felt it would fall apart without her dropping a post every now and then.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 07:21:38 PM »

She doesn't seem to like it here, I guess she'll not be hanging around.......unless someone ordered a new fox mulder replacement.......

I want Fox to return.

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 07:45:06 PM »

Well, he does have more time on his hands, besides the gooey stuff he keeps a box of Kleenex handy for.

cun'T is decent, albeit a smidge too caustic for most tastes. Brent could use a few tips from Freud.

Or not.

Flea was an idiot for shutting down her site. Too bad she felt it would fall apart without her dropping a post every now and then.

Flea is a genius.  She made an old school flamer look like a fool.  He became an Eskimo and offers  snow jobs for reads at arctic truth.

Flea didn't seem like she wanted to be in charge of a forum ... nobody does nowadays.

Bra1n and I have never been close, so fuck him and his crappy forum.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2018, 03:29:48 AM »

Hahaha, I bet you had a betamax too

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 03:05:53 AM »

Bahahahaha you mean Poppy  :snick:

What a crock of shit.

....actually you're not.

Log out.

Bye.

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »

Bahahahaha you mean Poppy  :snick:

What a crock of shit.

....actually you're not.

Log out.

Bye.

What are you going to do while I'm gone?   

Caskur and Flea posted some interesting stuff on PO.  Flametruth is a lot to read for someone like you. 

I'm just saying you're not the great poster, you think you are.  This forum is doomed with you as the modern day danger.

Me, I'm just a crouton in this salad of suck.

Please quit picking on me, Elvira.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 10:49:47 PM »

What are you going to do while I'm gone?   

Caskur and Flea posted some interesting stuff on PO.  Flametruth is a lot to read for someone like you. 

I'm just saying you're not the great poster, you think you are.  This forum is doomed with you as the modern day danger.

Me, I'm just a crouton in this salad of suck.

Please quit picking on me, Elvira.

Liberal salad has a dressing like no other. 

Mrs will squeeze it from you  if her salad runs dry!

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2018, 02:08:26 AM »

I'm just saying you're not the great poster, you think you are.

This forum is doomed with you as the modern day danger.

All the above ridicoulous!

Have never considered myself a good poster let alone a great one, stop being a dick.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.465 seconds with 37 queries.