• October 21, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRF has become really gross. What can the New TRF do for me?  (Read 429 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
TRF has become really gross. What can the New TRF do for me?
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:51:19 PM »

Sell me on this, please.  Make me buy it.  I’m tired of throwing up in my mouf a little. 🤢

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
Re: TRF has become really gross. What can the New TRF do for me?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 04:03:22 PM »

Sell me on this, please.  Make me buy it.  I’m tired of throwing up in my mouf a little. 🤢

I remember the days when throwing up a little was a sign of holding back mirth when a particularly witty post choked you on your beverage.

I take it that's not how you meant it though?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 07:28:58 PM »

Lemme help. YUO are still gonna be a stupid bitch....SORRY! NOT!  :lolatu:

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 08:03:33 AM »

Nothing to sell.

You either go with the flow or fuck off.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »

Nothing to sell.

feral. My dear friend.  I certainly hope that my regular reminders of your haydays of child abuse are not causing you to lash out at those you’d normally be friendly with

Id feel so terrible if that were the case

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 03:23:56 PM »

Nothing to sell.

Charming.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »

Charming.

I hate to compliment YUO Lemon but if you two were drowning, I might actually save YUO!

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 05:19:58 AM »

Charming.

I like you, but did you really expect anything else with posting this in the flame forum?

Had you posted it in another forum, I would of been ' kinder ' and not as harsh.

The truth still remains, there is nothing to sell.

One either likes the new changes or they don't.
One either stays or they don't.

Obviously, I personally would hate to see you leave, if you don't like any of the changes...but at the end of the day it's your call.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 05:37:51 AM »

Geez, no one knows my troll...
I will just post gross stuff, too.  🙄

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 06:08:20 AM »

:lol: eww..

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 09:52:17 AM »

Lol. Ferals got some damage control to do with lemon

Lems just happens to have caught the tail end of a hissy fit feral was throwing because i reminded her once again of her child abusing ways which I myself witnessed at BH

Ie middle age mom using a picture of her half naked kid to solicit cybersex from a pimple face minor

Yeah feral. Just blame it on the choice of board  :rotf:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 09:59:50 AM »

Lems just happens to have caught the tail end of a hissy fit feral was throwing because i reminded her once again of her child abusing ways which I myself witnessed at BH

Ie middle age mom using a picture of her half naked kid to solicit cybersex from a pimple face minor

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 10:05:48 AM »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
One of your more intellectual offerings

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 10:07:20 AM »

One of your more intellectual offerings

If only your offering's were as intellectual as that, shame

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 10:13:03 AM »

If only your offering's were as intellectual as that, shame
yeah. I can see how a septic of your mental capacity would view the world from an upsidedown perspective 

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 10:18:30 AM »

yeah

Good to see you agree with your superiors, if you need help improving your posts I'm happy to tell you to fuck off

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 10:21:35 AM »

Lol. Fred quotes the only word she’s capable of understanding

How cute

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 10:56:40 AM »

Lol. Fred quotes the only word she’s capable of understanding

How cute

Joo thinks I'm cute. I always knew it and now everyone else does too

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 11:02:53 AM »

would ya look at that

the apex of her existence is the self induced belief that I think she's cute... ta fuck with any evidence to the contrary

Some women can be so needy  :rotf:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »

Thats AW Shirley.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 02:32:32 PM »

would ya look at that

the apex of her existence is the self induced belief that I think she's cute... ta fuck with any evidence to the contrary

Some women can be so needy  :rotf:

That's pure wishful thinking, get over yourself, and me. Chump

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »

Shirley.

You have summoned The Devil herself now, blue muppet.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 06:05:51 PM »

Lems my dear ..with all respect , affection, and concern for your dignity....you should know I will be a sure thing on our first date.
 :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused: :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused: :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused:

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.Gort yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 06:14:04 PM »

Geez, no one knows my troll...
I will just post gross stuff, too.  🙄

Do you think Ivanka is aware of daddy's mushroom head?

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »

Lems my dear ..with all respect , affection, and concern for your dignity....you should know I will be a sure thing on our first date.
 :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused: :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused: :snick: :lol: :grin: :confused:

I’ll let Mr. Lemon know!

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 07:48:31 PM »

I will shit in my hand and fuck it ... dump him.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM »

Do you think Ivanka is aware of daddy's mushroom head?

I bet Freud’s daughter is aware of Rowan’s. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »

I bet Freud’s daughter is aware of Rowan’s.
when you gonna just come out and ask freud point blank if he could let you suck his dick.  Might as well at this point

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 09:26:46 PM »

when you gonna just come out and ask freud point blank if he could let you suck his dick.  Might as well at this point

He told you yes, no doubt. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 09:31:20 PM »

He told you yes, no doubt.
never had an exchange of any kind with the guy

Dont be shy. Just ask him.   For you the worst he can do is say no.  Then you have a reason to go cry on bozo’s nutsack

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 11:00:30 PM »

never had an exchange of any kind with the guy

Dont be shy. Just ask him.   For you the worst he can do is say no.  Then you have a reason to go cry on bozo’s nutsack

Still no Mighty Joo?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 03:17:28 AM »

Mighty Joo Young needs a shape up. 
You recognize the sink?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 03:33:45 AM »

Joo wants to watch

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2018, 03:56:19 AM »

Wayne will come out of retirement to serenade you with tales of panel abuse and homo-erotic medical fetish porn.

And scat, lots and lots of scat.
Something, something, Goebbels quote. Something, something Godwin's Law.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2018, 09:22:55 PM »

Wayne will come out of retirement to serenade you with tales of panel abuse and homo-erotic medical fetish porn.

And scat, lots and lots of scat.

No

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:45 AM »

Saturday night convo with two males sitting on the couch watching fantasy football re-runs.

There's tension in the air, as JOO licks his Nestle vanilla cornetto with nuts.

He's the jealous type, it's a Jew thing..

JOO to Johnny...when you gonna just come out and ask freud point blank if he could let you suck his dick.  Might as well at this point.

..his licking on the cone starts to get furious..

Fucks sake ...thinks Johnny...here we go again...

Johnny He told you yes, no doubt.

JOO never had an exchange of any kind with the guy

Dont be shy. Just ask him.   For you the worst he can do is say no.  Then you have a reason to go cry on bozo’s nutsack.

takes a huge bite off the top of the cone, nuts and all

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2018, 10:01:34 PM »

Saturday night convo with two males sitting on the couch watching fantasy football re-runs.

There's tension in the air, as JOO licks his Nestle vanilla cornetto with nuts.

He's the jealous type, it's a Jew thing..

JOO to Johnny...when you gonna just come out and ask freud point blank if he could let you suck his dick.  Might as well at this point.

..his licking on the cone starts to get furious..

Fucks sake ...thinks Johnny...here we go again...

Johnny He told you yes, no doubt.

JOO never had an exchange of any kind with the guy

Dont be shy. Just ask him.   For you the worst he can do is say no.  Then you have a reason to go cry on bozo’s nutsack.

takes a huge bite off the top of the cone, nuts and all

Holy fail at a summer of unfunny style.

You tried to post like Poppy/fox and failed so badly.

What are you going to provide to show a little value? 

Some muscle head from Gold's gym is running circles around you.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2018, 10:35:27 PM »

What are you going to provide to show a little value? 

Some muscle head from Gold's gym is running circles around you.
I'm saying

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2018, 02:50:49 AM »

Actually, I posted completely different to how Poppy posts.

My post was JOO's and Johnnys quotes ( taken from this thread )  made it into a conversation they would be having.

Only one who failed was you HC, jumping in making boisterous assumptions when you clearly didn't even read the thread to know that I was quoting JOO and Johnny.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2018, 10:46:10 AM »

I'm a cock hungry homo
what else is new?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.349 seconds with 45 queries.