dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Now that flametruth is the only flame forum left ...  (Read 471 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Now that flametruth is the only flame forum left ...
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 10:13:38 PM »

I tried signing up for Flametruth, but I kept getting a ”Not Secured” warning so I decided against it. I'm surprised. I guess the only ”truth” is that anyone can know your username and password, and any other info, if you sign up.
Same holds true here.

There is no ssl certificate on the website which essentially means your username is sent in the clear and the password is sent using a base64 encoding method which is ridiculously easy to reverse. Despite what the chicken little cybersecurity experts will preach this is normally not an issue across the internet from one endpoint to another if you happen to understand how TCP/IP actually works but it does become very relevant with respect to the person who controls the server. If you happen to be the server level administrator of the site and you have access to the underlying Linux operating system then it is rather trivial to run something like a verbose tcpdump on all http requests and export the results into something like wireshark. You grep for the right syntax and have yourself a grand ole time obtaining the password in about 4 seconds or less.

That, or if you're really foul, like I was when I had such access, you'll simply read and update the mysql database directly using SELECT statements without ever interacting with the web  based SMF application. Oh how much fun it was to simply inject fake PMs from the user of my choice into another users mailbox and watch as complete hysteria ensued.

Those were the days.   :snick:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »

Sounds good ... why not hack some forums and do it now?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2018, 10:29:42 PM »

Who says I havent?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 10:52:27 PM »

Who says I havent?

I bet you say that at all the bathhouses.

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »

Post the results.

I'm against PI but if you can post one of my non BH  PMs I'll believe you.

Show me.

If you can really hack forums  you'll be my hero.

Otherwise you're just another ass pretending to hack instead of posting well.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 11:08:00 PM »

I cannot even begin to describe how much you believing in me matters to me on a deep personal level.

I don't think my future could follow the same trajectory if I were not one hundred percent confident in your confidence in me 

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 11:15:10 PM »

I cannot even begin to describe how much you believing in me matters to me on a deep personal level.

I don't think my future could follow the same trajectory if I were not one hundred percent confident in your confidence in me

I'm confident you're such a hardcore faggot if Mellow walked into your bathhouse you'd convert him straight.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2018, 11:16:57 PM »

I'm confident you're such a hardcore faggot if Mellow walked into your bathhouse you'd convert him straight.
I'm confident that you find my ankles utterly delicious

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 11:18:23 PM »

You said you could hack this forum  ... I asked you to prove it.

Otherwise you're a liar.

Security expert, OK  ... able to post my PMs here ... If I could hack I would do it.

You're full of shit.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 11:19:33 PM »

I'm finding it difficult to live with the idea that you think I'm a liar

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »

You find lots of things difficult. Cleaning the hair trap in the Jacuzzi for one.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 11:41:37 PM »

You find lots of things difficult. Cleaning the hair trap in the Jacuzzi for one.
I guess you're trying to impress upon me your expertise on the matter?

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 12:01:48 AM »

Hack something ... make me look stupid.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2018, 12:06:29 AM »

make me look stupid.
I have no desire to compete with any of God's standing accomplishments

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »

So you can't hack ... it was a stupid thing to brag about anyways. 

Right? It doesn't make you look good or smart.

Back on topic, what do you think about flametruth?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2018, 08:37:14 AM »

Haha...BOOM!
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2018, 06:43:08 AM »

:lol:

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.462 seconds with 38 queries.