• October 21, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Saint Trump WINS AGAIN!!!  (Read 287 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Saint Trump WINS AGAIN!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2018, 01:32:49 PM »

Here's a word for you contemplate: 'Bubble'. Here's a phrase to ponder: 'Irrational Exuberance'.

Ignore both at your own risk.
Congratulations on finding a way to put your phrase of the day toilet paper to good use.

I'll have someone perform an inquiry as to the existence of penis shaped cookies and have one sent to the street corner of your choosing as soon as possible. 

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2018, 01:33:54 PM »

It was down here after Dubya went home to paint dogs.  I would never live in the Midwest.  Too many crazies.

LOL! No other place I've been to holds a candle to Cali. Its got to be one of the craziest places on planet earth.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 01:37:09 PM »

Went to see Venom last night

Even Follywood is forced to concede the bum problem in Cali

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 01:52:12 PM »

Went to see Venom last night

Even Follywood is forced to concede the bum problem in Cali

I took my family out there in 93 to visit my dad. We went to Hollywood in broad daylight to walk around and see the sights. We parked about 2 blocks down from Manns Chinese Theater and put some coins in the meter. We got about 300 feet away from the car and bums were already swarming around looking for shit to steal. We went back and drove off! Then we went to a McDonalds, I think it was over on Sunset. We were gonna go in and get lunch. Some crazy homeless bum was at the door, basically blocking it, harassing people for money. Eventually, 1/2 hour later, cops showed up and carted him off. All of us including my dad went to Disney one day. Bums at every single off ramp. I had some donuts left over from the morning and a bum had a sign "need food". I didnt wanna leave em in the car so I handed them to the bum. My dad was in his truck behind us and when we got to the park, he told me: "You know that guy flipped his sign over and it read donuts $0.50!" He was joking but he was probably right. Every time I got gas during that trip, a bum asked me for money. Hell, even in  Barstow, I went to a car wash and a bum came begging for money. SHEESH! At least it wasnt as bad as when I lived there in the 80's. Crack head jigs were constantly hanging out at the AM/PM trying to sell me rock when I'd get gas on the way home!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2018, 01:55:30 PM »

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 01:59:41 PM »

I took my family out there in 93 to visit my dad. We went to Hollywood in broad daylight to walk around and see the sights. We parked about 2 blocks down from Manns Chinese Theater and put some coins in the meter. We got about 300 feet away from the car and bums were already swarming around looking for shit to steal. We went back and drove off! Then we went to a McDonalds, I think it was over on Sunset. We were gonna go in and get lunch. Some crazy homeless bum was at the door, basically blocking it, harassing people for money. Eventually, 1/2 hour later, cops showed up and carted him off. All of us including my dad went to Disney one day. Bums at every single off ramp. I had some donuts left over from the morning and a bum had a sign "need food". I didnt wanna leave em in the car so I handed them to the bum. My dad was in his truck behind us and when we got to the park, he told me: "You know that guy flipped his sign over and it read donuts $0.50!" He was joking but he was probably right. Every time I got gas during that trip, a bum asked me for money. Hell, even in  Barstow, I went to a car wash and a bum came begging for money. SHEESH! At least it wasnt as bad as when I lived there in the 80's. Crack head jigs were constantly hanging out at the AM/PM trying to sell me rock when I'd get gas on the way home!
lol... take a trip to NYC. The Subway is practically governed and operated by the bums. They have their own congress, bill of rights and all down there. It's like going to another planet.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 09:02:40 PM »

Congratulations on finding a way to put your phrase of the day toilet paper to good use.

I'll have someone perform an inquiry as to the existence of penis shaped cookies and have one sent to the street corner of your choosing as soon as possible.

Yeah, like Joo's use toilet paper. Pshht.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 09:04:09 PM »

Yeah, like Joo's use toilet paper. Pshht.
how would you know? Find yourself on lick up duty quite frequently or something?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2018, 09:05:40 PM »

how would you know? Find yourself on lick up duty quite frequently or something?

You probably use old Christmas wrap. Dual purpose you cheap fuck-

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2018, 09:08:09 PM »

You probably use old Christmas wrap. Dual purpose you cheap fuck-
The way you post it would seem you were wrapped one too many times in Christmas wrap as a child

do better, faggot. People are laughing at you.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2018, 12:44:02 AM »

You should talk. I'm sure there's a lava pocket with your name on it down there.

As long as it's not next to your hellhood, I'm good
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 35 queries.