• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: To the Bitch that shut down Pissed off  (Read 900 times)

plus minus reset

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
Re: To the Bitch that shut down Pissed off
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »

LOL she looks a little better in the topless one. But that shows she aged haaaaaaard.

not her best angle.
Not the angle she wants us to see in her photos.  :grin:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2018, 03:25:59 PM »

ferret...

several times she threatened my rl...

she threatened all our lives when she posted those tit pics. many people became violently ill when they saw that

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »

Yeah, I'm at least two decades younger than you. More accomplished than you. And whose family of busy professionals and business owners kept their children sheltered.

O fuck off Vixen with your sheltered bullshit...unless youre going to start blaming your parents for allowing you to post on BH at the same time my kid was..( as you're both the same age ) ...you hypocritical cunt.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2018, 05:08:02 PM »

not her best angle.
The only angle which would make that heffer look good in a photo is when the camera is pointed straight at the floor

FACT

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2018, 12:29:33 AM »

Joo knows camera angle, that’s for sure. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2018, 07:30:24 AM »

not her best angle.

haha nice...also very asinine coming from someone who has never shown any angle with what she looks like.

But hey it's understandable, as there is a very real possibility that you look like Pumba's sister with all the time you have spent in past years online as a lonely starving for attention brat on BH  when your ' professional parents ' were too busy to take any notice of you.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2018, 05:57:51 PM »

Joo knows camera angle, that’s for sure.

He can barely see over the counter, while he hands out those towels in the bath house.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »

haha nice...also very asinine coming from someone who has never shown any angle with what she looks like.

But hey it's understandable, as there is a very real possibility that you look like Pumba's sister with all the time you have spent in past years online as a lonely starving for attention brat on BH  when your ' professional parents ' were too busy to take any notice of you.

She’s a ginger pumba  :lol:

H.C.TroubleTopic starter

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2018, 08:51:08 PM »

I posted a three word thread in the dumpster, the dumpster,  and it's moved to the main forum of a dying flame site.

I guess I'm ok with it.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2018, 09:02:56 PM »

He can barely see over the counter, while he hands out those towels in the bath house.

Oh, man...that’s cold. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2018, 09:24:01 PM »

Damn I look good

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2018, 10:00:10 PM »

You look good and tired. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2018, 02:43:20 AM »

Damn I look good

Maybe 8 - 10 years ago.

Personally, I don't see meat head jocks as attractive.
They spend more time looking at their image in a mirror than the average female does, they have the intellect of a gnat and generally have the same size weiner as well.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »

wtf  :lolatu:

Here’s a new av for you, Joopoleon.

You recognize the sink?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2018, 10:59:19 AM »

Maybe 8 - 10 years ago.

They spend more time looking at their image in a mirror than the average female does, they have the intellect of a gnat and generally have the same size weiner as well.

I’ve never met a roid head who could get it up long enough to get it in. And their balls...like two peanut M&Ms wrapped in a wanton.  :lmao:

You can usually spot those receding hairline roid heads standing on a stack of phone books in front of their bath house mirrors, taking selfies on their iPhone3 and avoiding the leg workouts.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2018, 11:15:55 PM »

Here’s a new av for you, Joopoleon.

Exactly.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2018, 12:38:24 AM »

Maybe 8 - 10 years ago.

Most women are attention whores. Just sayin.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2018, 05:52:21 AM »

Most women are attention whores. Just sayin.

According to JOO's av - so are males.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2018, 05:00:26 AM »

I posted a three word thread in the dumpster, the dumpster,  and it's moved to the main forum of a dying flame site.

I guess I'm ok with it.

BUMP!

One more post after mine and Oooo you get an award, a lot more than you ever accomplished at BH.

:snick:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.54 seconds with 41 queries.