• October 16, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Another rape liar  (Read 187 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Another rape liar
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:48:01 PM »

Starting to believe women who cry rape should be dismissed unless they have it on film. I wouldnt even trust one of these loons if she looked beat up sporting a bloody tore up vagina looking like what Johnny serves at Arby's!

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/kavanaugh-protester-realizes-facts/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=TeaParty&utm_campaign=ttp&utm_content=2018-10-05

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Another rape liar
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 04:07:33 PM »

Good lord.

Are kids are going to college to become THAT?

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 04:16:32 PM »

Dude, I've been saying we're gonna have a civil war for 20 years. Every year that goes by convinces me even more that I'm right. Buy guns. Lots of them. The kind that can be sawed off in order to slow down angry mobs of loons.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »

This is the type of zombie we're up against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4mIaINKqo

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:51:25 AM »

Good lord.

Are kids are going to college to become THAT?

They’re going to college to not be can drivers and bathhouse dwellers. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 09:53:10 AM »

Dude, I've been saying we're gonna have a civil war for 20 years. Every year that goes by convinces me even more that I'm right. Buy guns. Lots of them. The kind that can be sawed off in order to slow down angry mobs of loons.

The only civil war that’s  going to happen on this soil is when your boyfriend goes Fort Sumter in your mouth. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 10:38:23 AM »

They’re going to college to not be can drivers and bathhouse dwellers.
and Arby's fry cooks

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 11:51:00 AM »

The only civil war that’s  going to happen on this soil is when your boyfriend goes Fort Sumter in your mouth.

NO YUO BOIFREND BOZO YUO MOUF!!!!!!

Figured I'd stoop to your idiotic level, faggit!  :lolatu:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 07:17:07 AM »

Speaking of Sum.... I wonder if his honeymoon was a success?

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 11:01:16 AM »

Speaking of Sum.... I wonder if his honeymoon was a success?

Speaking of dumb bitch, ^ there she is!  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 11:56:46 AM »

Speaking of dumb bitch, here I am!  :snick:

Shouldn’t you be in church? 

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 01:31:44 PM »

Shouldn’t you be in church?

Just got back. Shouldnt you repent from your wicked liberal ways?

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 05:56:02 PM »

Just got back. Shouldnt you repent from your wicked liberal ways?

Never.  God wants me Liberal and lovable.  😍

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 07:37:35 PM »

Never.  God wants me Liberal and lovable.  😍

God wants everyone who promotes evil as good to be executed. That would be YUO faggit lover! PWN3D!

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 07:42:12 PM »

Even if the faggots are properly married like johnny and Benzo?

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 07:59:01 PM »

God wants everyone who promotes evil as good to be executed. That would be ME.

:snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2018, 08:10:08 PM »

:snick:

Nice try dumb ass bitch. FACT is, YUO promote acceptance of homosexuality. Thats in and of itself is a death penalty crime according to God.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 08:14:11 PM »

Nice try dumb ass bitch. FACT is, YUO promote acceptance of homosexuality. Thats in and of itself is a death penalty crime according to God.

I’m going gay just to show support.  :slut: ❤️ :slut:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 08:50:06 PM »

Even if the faggots are properly married like johnny and Benzo?

I remember my cock married your ex-wife.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 08:52:43 PM »

I remember my cock married your ex-wife.
must have been a tiny wedding.

Sit down toolbag. trying to compare wit with me you're in way over your flattop head.

FACT
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 38 queries.