dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!  (Read 252 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »

Brents sister was 14 in that bikini picture?

'Nuff said-

Yawn

Ya know even in those cop stings they have to identify themselves as minors before the guy can get in trouble, right?

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2018, 10:52:25 PM »

Liberal toolbags gobbling up anything they're told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrxw8jY8oc

Anyone who doesnt support the Constitution shouldnt enjoy its protection. Those people should be treated like property. Property that should be disposed of. Problem solved!

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 11:26:56 PM »

Yawn

Ya know even in those cop stings they have to identify themselves as minors before the guy can get in trouble, right?
why do you bother trying to reason with this drooling spastic? His limited brain power clearly cannot allow his response to exceed anything beyond that of a repetitive grunt, groan or clicking noise.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »

why do you bother trying to reason with this drooling spastic? His limited brain power clearly cannot allow his response to exceed anything beyond that of a repetitive grunt, groan or clicking noise.

I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes, there's only so many times you can fall drunk and drown in curb water

I never really understood why Flea wastes her time on Barney Gumble, but now I know it's pure pity

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2018, 11:37:12 PM »

Liberal toolbags gobbling up anything they're told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrxw8jY8oc

Why can't the boobs in yellow top and hair just stfu, stay hot and work on their gag reflex? Like it used to be?

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 11:42:29 PM »

I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes, there's only so many times you can fall drunk and drown in curb water

I never really understood why Flea wastes her time on Barney Gumble, but now I know it's pure pity
Let's just say I know flea quite well. We are equally devious in our line of thought.

Ever been a member of the mob in a school yard fight and got yourself a kick of coaching a tard into a fight you knew he had absolutely no chance of winning?

I have... yeah, I'm a heartless asshole.. I know

anyway, yeah, that  :snick:

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 11:43:03 PM »

Why can't the boobs in yellow top and hair just stfu, stay hot and work on their gag reflex? Like it used to be?

More drooling for minors, huh? 
Have a Merry Krampus!

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 11:46:47 PM »

Minor? Sure about that loon?

Can YUO even remember looking young anymore or does it take a trip to ye ol photo album from the 50's?  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 12:37:28 AM »

She actually looks like....

Ahh forget about it LOL

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 12:49:06 AM »

Ahh forget about it LOL

Put down the pipe and the rum!
Have a Merry Krampus!

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2018, 01:03:06 AM »

Ahh forget about it LOL
Oh man, what a fucking a complete mental collapse replete with some hysterical histrionics that only brent's particular emotional constitution can muster. I think Brent went full metal comatose for a week after that belly aching bender. I would wager that his entire abdomen contracted into the size of a strawberry before exploding into a massive puddle of human blood and piss.  All because you said despite repeated mating with barnyard animals a female member of his family flagpole managed to maintain more humanly traits. 

My God, I thought he was going to conjur the spirit of Enoch on you for that one.

And of course, in the midst of another thunderous Brent blowout, colon clinging nobodies like BEnzo did try to inject their weak personas into the pandemonium just to say they were there. Just like the ruse does with his history at Brawl-hall. Rewrites each trip down memory lane to fashion himself as something other than target practice during his tenure.

Anyway, good job, from one Trollvalhallan to another.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2018, 01:36:15 AM »

Put down the pipe and the rum!
`
Rum?!

haven't drank that shit in a gazillion years

Used to drink it with Coke

Cuba Libre they called

Consider that my commie side

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2018, 01:46:00 AM »

Oh man, what a fucking a complete mental collapse replete with some hysterical histrionics that only brent's particular emotional constitution can muster. I think Brent went full metal comatose for a week after that belly aching bender. I would wager that his entire abdomen contracted into the size of a strawberry before exploding into a massive puddle of human blood and piss.  All because you said despite repeated mating with barnyard animals a female member of his family flagpole managed to maintain more humanly traits. 

My God, I thought he was going to conjur the spirit of Enoch on you for that one.

And of course, in the midst of another thunderous Brent blowout, colon clinging nobodies like BEnzo did try to inject their weak personas into the pandemonium just to say they were there. Just like the ruse does with his history at Brawl-hall. Rewrites each trip down memory lane to fashion himself as something other than target practice during his tenure.

Anyway, good job, from one Trollvalhallan to another.  :snick:

In all fairness, I really taught I was doing that mongo a favor

Maybe he didn't know how fecebooks worked

When you befriend Flea, you're there for everyone to see

I thought he was going to simply call me names and make me laugh while he closed it all down or made it private

But then he went Christine Ford on me and started accusing me of ogling his sister which was supposedly 14 at one of the many hundreds of photos of her there

I mean, when saw one in particular, I was like "this girl HAS to be at least 18 here"

I knew  I should have made fun only of the emo beluga next to him

Oh well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.65 seconds with 36 queries.