dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Candace Owens  (Read 60 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Candace Owens
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »

Now there's a mind the republicans should be giving serious consideration to for 2028 or shortly thereafter.

Nothing would please me more than to see a beautiful black woman running the country.

For now though, I'm just loling that demolishedcrats are so fucking desperate for direction they've actually got the functional equivalent of an ambulance chaser making a bid for the presidency. Lamo, what bag of stale cheese doodles did that failure come slithering out of?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You could run Benzo's used silicon mistress up against that clown and we'd enjoy a landslide victory.

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Candace Owens
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 02:05:24 PM »

Dems would "Uncle Tom" her to death! I'd love to see a black leader push the death penalty again. Lots o libiot tears!  :snick:

JOODOGTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 02:08:30 PM »

No different than what they did to Justice Thomas

But they'd have difficult hurdles to climb trying to character assassinate an opponent that personifies a significant cross section of the population they're hoping to attract without revealing their true contempt for righteousness in the process.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 05:23:21 PM »

Now there's a mind the republicans should be giving serious consideration to for 2028 or shortly thereafter.

Nothing would please me more than to see a beautiful black woman running the country.

For now though, I'm just loling that demolishedcrats are so fucking desperate for direction they've actually got the functional equivalent of an ambulance chaser making a bid for the presidency. Lamo, what bag of stale cheese doodles did that failure come slithering out of?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You could run Benzo's used silicon mistress up against that clown and we'd enjoy a landslide victory.
They would be about as confused as as a blind lesbian in a fish market next to a feminist rally. some would be trying to lynch her, and the others idiots woul;d be qustioning why there's a group of white millennials trying to lynch a black woman presidential candidate. These little leftists have already tried to attack her while she was having breakfast, and the MSM ignored it-something they won' be able to do if she ran for president and constantly in the spotlight
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 2.449 seconds with 37 queries.