dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vitriol drinks gay coffee  (Read 112 times)

plus minus reset

John OliverTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Vitriol drinks gay coffee
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »

because he is a faggot

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Vitriol drinks gay coffee
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 08:00:13 PM »

Am I a faggot too?  :eyes:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:31:55 PM »

Vitty re-uses spent coffee grounds, no question-

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:27:04 AM »

Vitty re-uses spent coffee grounds, no question-
And you dig his trash for them

You're always on the lowest level, hobo

Stop trying to sound all fancy and well-off

Budweiser and pickled eggs

No self-made man with any level of success would settle for such crappy stuff

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 04:08:42 AM »

Rancid grows gay coffee

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:32:48 PM »

Rancid gives the plantation workers Budweiser and pickled eggs for Christmas dinner.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 10:21:08 AM »

Keep sniffin' that glue, pal. You know only what I want you to know. I was drinking Grolsch flip tops last weekend and maybe I'll drink Heineken this weekend. Or Spaten. I'll make the decision last minute.
I just don't brag about it. There's no point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 38 queries.