• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save TRF  (Read 744 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Save TRF
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2018, 11:42:32 PM »

Watching this guy whimpering out subwitted retorts after getting roasted time and time again is probably a bit like watching fat Danny running the 100 meters. Shirtless.

#avertyoureyes

roasted by whom?

You're the dickhead who seems to be gender confused

Another caviar lib who never really added anything good this world, but tried to make sure he took a dump in each and every continent in this planet

your biggest achievement

hurray

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2018, 11:44:33 PM »

:rotf: thanks, I can never unthink that.

Another satisfied customer who wants me “offed”.

What’s a girl to do?  :lol:

Not offed as in dead

maybe mute

I can't have respect for online sex confused freaks

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2018, 02:09:18 AM »

roasted by whom?

More to the point who hasn't roasted you  :lolatu:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 03:00:46 AM »

Not really

I just want to point out how wasteful and meaningless our heated exchanges are

It's not like we really have a reason for that

It's like walking into a bar and picking a random strange and start a quarrel with him.

You started it, and now you want to wave your little white flag? Why?

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2018, 06:37:13 AM »

Because he is an imbecilic bean picker who lives in a 3rd world country.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2018, 09:48:42 AM »

Rancid getting dragged.   
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2018, 01:10:19 PM »

More to the point who hasn't roasted you  :lolatu:

LOL you, from all people, saying that.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2018, 01:12:32 PM »

Because he is an imbecilic bean picker who lives in a 3rd world country.

At least I'm some brain rotten confused maggot who has to keep making up IDs, several retarded personalities that really don't add up to anything

I still don't have the smallest fucking idea of who you are and if you really think that some worthless invisible piece of nothing like you really has any ability to flame anyone, well...

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2018, 01:14:00 PM »

LOL you'd think that, uh?

I was just getting in your shitty witless little head, cunt gypsy

Why the fuck would I want anything but the chance to mentally torture you?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2018, 01:16:01 PM »

Rancid getting dragged.   

You liberals like to paint things your own way

I mean, a bunch of losers like the TCW bunch

Do you think you people really can "drag" anyone?

The only way you could actually have an effect over me is if I had to, for some unholy reason, touch your teeth or the nasty grub you prepare, loser fry cook.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2018, 01:52:32 PM »

TCW looks like real big winners now, son. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2018, 01:55:11 PM »

*snort*

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »

TCW looks like real big winners now, son. 

LOL they can be the Olympus gods for all your patronizing, crazy lamprey.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2018, 05:56:27 AM »

At least I'm some brain rotten confused maggot who has to keep making up IDs, several retarded personalities that really don't add up to anything

Yes, at least you're that  :lmao:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2018, 06:44:33 AM »

Lol.  *shake head*
You recognize the sink?

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2018, 06:54:29 AM »

*snort*

1- ladyboys ass

2- ladyboys ass

3 - ladyboys ass

4 - all the above.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2018, 06:15:06 PM »

I still don't have the smallest fucking idea of who you are and if you really think that some worthless invisible piece of nothing like you really has any ability to flame anyone, well...

Proof your posts, gonzo. You sound more confused than usual.

I’ll give you this, your command of syntax is a grade level above flea. Maybe next year they will let you move on to middle school where you can ogle all those tweens that you admittedly like to creep on twitter.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »

Haha...DAYUM!
You recognize the sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 36 queries.