• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: TRF on life support ...pull the plug or nah?  (Read 949 times)

plus minus reset

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
Re: TRF on life support ...pull the plug or nah?
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2018, 04:39:26 AM »

Bitch, I could beat you at table tennis.

Really? Table Tennis? Nice life, fuckin loser.
Fuck you.

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »

I have a great idea.

Offer modship based on post content rather than sexual favors ya rampant cunts.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2018, 04:12:23 PM »

I have a great idea.

Offer modship based on post content rather than sexual favors ya rampant cunts.

Works for cdub because she wouldn’t think of being aroused by you with your green ass teef. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »

green ass teef.

Is that like Kobi or summat?

What the fuck do they massage those poor cows with?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2018, 10:33:50 AM »

Heh...faggot.
You recognize the sink?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2018, 01:47:09 PM »

Yeah, go ahead and pull the plug.
Lem :lmao: n

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2018, 03:16:15 PM »

Yeah, go ahead and pull the plug.

No, no don’t pull it.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2018, 01:11:53 AM »

Pull it.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2018, 01:17:51 AM »

Pull it.

stomping-groundz.com

I think lokmar misses calling you a race mixing degenerate.
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2018, 02:18:30 AM »

stomping-groundz.com

I think lokmar misses calling you a race mixing degenerate.

He’s enamoured.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2018, 04:39:22 AM »

He’s enamoured.

Don't keep the poor love sick lad waiting any longer then dear.

All the gang are there!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2018, 09:20:32 PM »

Don't keep the poor love sick lad waiting any longer then dear.

🤢🤮

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2018, 11:17:11 PM »

🤢🤮

C'mon you know you want to.

I'll miss you if you disappear into the ether.

:(

All the gang are there!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2018, 03:15:14 AM »

Lmao you're shameless with how you're pimping the other board.

What did flea promise you?  :snick:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2018, 06:46:47 AM »

Lmao you're shameless with how you're pimping the other board.

What did flea promise you?  :snick:

Sometimes there is no greater depth to my motivation other than "lol, shit posting", dear.

All the gang are there!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2018, 06:51:53 AM »

Sometimes there is no greater depth to my motivation other than "lol, shit posting", dear.

Can't argue with that..

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 06:56:00 AM »

You recognize the sink?

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2018, 07:10:21 AM »

:lol:

Wish I had thought of that gif..

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2018, 07:14:15 AM »

The fuck would I do with a panel anyway?

Well plenty of things but I doubt they would give me one with the necessary permissions for the really fun stuff.

All the gang are there!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2018, 10:54:38 AM »

The one thing you should do with a panel...or without a panel, is go fuck yourself. 
You recognize the sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.434 seconds with 37 queries.