• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The “FTR” Thread  (Read 1023 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
The “FTR” Thread
« on: October 23, 2018, 10:17:02 PM »

FTR I don’t hate flea, it is more like a generalized disgust mixed with a side of overall pity.

My foray back into the game didn’t include flea for a second. I actually had no real plan, just the old itch to break balls and amuse Bra1n and myself.

flea and her paranoia mental illness du jour, literally flung herself into my crosshairs and I couldn’t resist.

There wasn’t ever a ploy to “get” flea. It was merely entertainment that she was so easily duped and I could elicit a hateful, angsty reaction from her time and time again.  The proverbial gift that kept on giving, if you will.

If I had any real intentions of “getting” her, I have a trove of information flea shared with me in the past, that could’ve been used, but wasn’t.

To see her reaction once I posted my five fingers thread, was affirmation of just how pitiful she really has become since the early days.

Additionally flea, you’re over 40 and you’re still trawling these boards for e-dick and affirmation. Even using my old idiom “everybody wants to be me or be in me” sigh.

If that isn’t the definition of pitiful, what is? I mean seriously, sum cunT? You even knew what that fucker looked like BEFORE you finally hounded him into your Facebook chat. Smh.

I will say I’m impressed with Crapskurs response. She took it in stride and is even joking about it.

After all, I did provide her with the highlight of her flame career, reducing special K aka Kevin GQ aka pathetic poofer, to a snot bubbling bitch who cried about getting the law involved, just like pitiful flea does!

That shit was fucking hysterical and no, Bra1n was not in on it and was surprised by that one.

I did share the pm’s afterward and we laughed our asses off at how easy it was to get Caskur to team up with Ant.

Anyway, it’s been a great ride. I thank flea, caskur, cunT, fraud, scoundrel, tuck, Brent, Dove, pitiful poofer, pickles, and whoever else I angered off the board temporarily or permanently. Nothing made me laugh harder.

Who I don’t thank is Joo, that sad, aimless ass hat character. Just look at how desperate he is to disprove something that has very little to do with him.

The short time that faggot was peripherally on my radar has produced a cacophony of “dis is how I do dah trollz” and some blithering bullshit about all his dormant troll trapz he has established just in case he needs them.

Get a hold of yourself baldy.

Nobody cares THAT much,  joo moron. I would give that clown a coupon for Rogain and let that sorry try hard fuck get back to the bathhouse and resume handing out towels, but he’s too busy looking at my Twitter cache like a butt hurt dolt.

Oh...As far as the TCW goes, it was an obnoxious banner designed to get the reaction it got.

Sometimes it’s the simply obvious that is the funniest of all.   :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: The “FTR” Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:26:29 PM »

All it takes is a few mild Hillary jabs  :rotf: :rotf:

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 10:51:44 PM »

Just as we predicted Bra1n...like stink on shit :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 328
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 11:08:44 PM »

Lol joo still doesn't realize that he was your troll's latest victim after he was exposed as one shamefully stupid poseur wannabe.

Now the Thunderstuck goofball is reduced to the only comeback he can spit out.. HILLARY! Fraud would be proud.

Be sure you carve the initials VC on his urn before you incinerate whatever is left of his slaughtered carcass and you put him on the bottom shelf mantel where he belongs.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 11:13:56 PM »

If you decide to take Nele up on his offer could one of you please let me know somewhere other than Twitter?
Most days I never quite manage to log on there.  Kthx!
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 11:14:07 PM »

apache logs

gotta love em  :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 11:33:21 PM »

Gotta love even more poseurs who run their gums and pretend to be something they're not on the internet only to flail, flop and not do shit when their make believe persona is shattered.

Here's some code that proves it.

Code: [Select]
var oauth = new Twitterlib.OAuth(PropertiesService.getJootoFlopAroundandPostHillary());
 :lmao:

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »

She left out the parts where she was going to throw the match in and I kept coddling her to keep going.

Short fucking memory.

PS, Bra!n is a snot nose!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 11:36:11 PM »

:snack:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 11:39:12 PM »

Wut
Lem :lmao: n

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 11:39:54 PM »

Just as we predicted Bra1n...like stink on shit :rotf:

It just occurred to me - you don't have to capitalize your words anymore. You can just be Popt/VC now!  :lol:

#PutYourBabyinMe

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 11:44:07 PM »

Lem :lmao: n

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 11:44:46 PM »

I hate politics and American politics no better and over the last couple of years seeing the occasional Pilary interview on a talk show has made me realize Hilary wasn't really a good person to put up as a candidate.  The poor woman is so far up her own arse, she's choking herself. All she cared about was world dominance. 

Ho humper has been entertaining and speaks a language the general American public understand.

I'm not saying he is good because I couldn't careless but he stopped a war with Rocket man. If he starts a war with Iran, then I hope he is raped up the arse by the secret service.... loan me the wooden crucifix and I'll do him myself!~

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 11:48:19 PM »

Cask please don't make me have to deal with the Secret Service in the last few days of our existence. Please edit out the part about harming Mr.T although I can appreciate your enthusiasm. Thx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Edit -good :curlers:

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2018, 12:04:59 AM »

Cask please don't make me have to deal with the Secret Service in the last few days of our existence. Please edit out the part about harming Mr.T although I can appreciate your enthusiasm. Thx.

See, the thing is, that idiot dum sum writes a post straight after a quote and rarely does that change... but

Ant ALWAYS put a space between a quote and a reply.

I always knew Ant was a separate person and I always thought it was Bra1n.

Now, I confess to being  :confused:

Joo is onto it tho.  :lol:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 12:11:12 AM »

See, the thing is, that idiot dum sum writes a post straight after a quote and rarely does that change... but

Ant ALWAYS put a space between a quote and a reply.

I always knew Ant was a separate person and I always thought it was Bra1n.

Now, I confess to being  :confused:

Joo is onto it tho.  :lol:

In the end...

As she stated she did it to break balls and amuse ourselves and amused ourselves we sure did.

If anyone else was amused along the way, all the better.

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 12:22:02 AM »

When Kevin sniveled and blubbered about being outted... I laughed my arse off...That was when we won imo.

But now I know she's claiming to feed you our PMs...

I don't actually believe that. I'm going to scrutinized that.

You wouldn't have banned me if you read the PMs

You cannot be trusted Bra1n. Sorry Matie!~

Anyway, as I said, Ant is a very talented match partner, and match contestant in general and had no fear of being criticised for performance.

Too bad Ant didn't do more matches!~

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 12:27:36 AM »

then I hope he is raped up the arse by the secret service.... loan me the wooden dildo and I'll do him myself!~
Since the target of this post is not Johnny storm I would imagine this could still be construed as falling within the "do bodily harm" category of the  code.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2018, 12:33:40 AM »

Since the target of this post is not Johnny storm I would imagine this could still be construed as falling within the "do bodily harm" category of the  code.

OK, I'll change it more.

give me a moment.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2018, 12:38:47 AM »

You wouldn't have banned me if you read the PMs

If I was Ant like you said, then I would have written the PMs myself, right Medusa?

So which is it? I wrote the PMs or I never read them?

The truth is, that's why I told you that I didnt care what Ant said about me when you were so eager to show me - because I knew it was my bff working you in her troll. Not that I would care what anyone else said to you about me anyways.  :grin:

#PutYourBabyinMe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.507 seconds with 40 queries.