• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Well, well well, look who has escaped from Whore Island.  (Read 248 times)

plus minus reset

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zoolander2 probably just rolled in here.
Well, well well, look who has escaped from Whore Island.
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:03:55 PM »

Although I doubt she swam given her inability to keep her legs close together for an extended period of time.

The Blonde ditz and I go back a long way since I last ran her out of flametown many moons ago. So gather round folks and I will tell you the story, the real one.

When I first rolled up in this joint The Ditz as I called her was flapping her gums a lot and pretending to be intelligent, I soon called her out on this though which soon generated the phrases, Dani Logic, Dani Babble and Dani Tantrum. The Ditz was threatening me with all kinds of stuff, e lawyers, bannings etc but it wouldn't wash. Then I got a PM from one of he kids who messaged me with her account when she had keeled over into a drunken stupor inviting me round.

So I rolled up at Ditz Towers, she was in the back yard threatening me, screaming about e-lawyers, taking of her 6 inch whitr stillettos and throwing them at me, missing this time but later on lost an eye to one but thats another story. Anyway the Ditz high tailed it over the back fence so I made my way into the House.

One of her kids had picked up the loaded revolver she leaves lying on the coffee table and was about to shoot the padlock of the drinks cabinet. I said, "wow there let me try" and they stood back. I saw it was a letter combination padlock so entered the password "password" and the lock sprung open and fell to the ground. The kids grabbed a few bottles of Jack Daniels and I climbed on top of the pile of dirty dishes in the sink and retrieved a few dusty glasses from the cudboard above.

We settled down to drinks and a good Jaw where they told me what a mentalist Ditz was who could hardly keep shit together let alone her thighs. As the convo came to a close I said " Look I find you good decent Kids, intelligent and attractive with good standards and a good taste in Liquor, you are therefor adopted, or more likely abductees so I will do all I can to help you find your real parents.

With that I bid adeu and promised to be in contact with them again, I ran the good for nothing yoyo knickered ditz out of flametown and that was that.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
Re: Well, well well, look who has escaped from Whore Island.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 02:21:02 AM »

Dumpster.
Fuck you.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 02:35:51 AM »

The Ditz he's referring to btw is VC aka Dani.

carry on.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 03:07:16 AM »

Looks like Squirrel is back on the menu boys.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 05:54:07 AM »

carry on.

Captain obvious strikes again

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 06:42:11 AM »

It joins your core menu items...cawk, manass and scrote. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 06:56:25 AM »

Captain obvious strikes again

LOL was going to say the same thing!

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »

Dumpster.

If I want comments from the forum rat bastard I would post comments like, "who has information on such and such poster and is willing to snitch?". You see rat bastard, I have your type worked out from the word go. Someone skilled with a knife when someones back is turned and someone who is the last to know anything but the first to turn if there is a few bucks to be made. I doubt your resume has the word informant on it but I bet your file at the Feds does.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2018, 03:05:54 PM »

carry on.

Blonde ditz with children should rule out everyone on this board apart From the Ditz you Mongo looking throwback. Keep your fucking trap shut unless you want Johnny to think you are his main competition for cock on this forum.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »

If your writing menus mitten head start with brain cavity, brain, spine, balls, asshole that someone else doesn't make a living sticking their fist and arm up. Call it your Bucket menu, try not to choke on any cookies while writing it you blue rinsed gooney looking senpai of stupid.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 03:30:09 PM »

You babble more than Blandscape.

When I need the opinion of someone who looks like an early 1800s cave hermit I'll kick your Still over and let you babble it out in frontier gibberish you goober looking and speaking rube.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 03:33:14 PM »

When I need the opinion of someone who looks like an early 1800s cave hermit I'll kick your Still over and let you babble it out in frontier gibberish you goober looking and speaking rube.

What you need is a swift kick upside your cauliflower ear lobes.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 03:38:15 PM »

What you need is a swift kick upside your cauliflower ear lobes.

Wow, you really got me with that one you Krispie Kreme fed, lice infested Yeti half breed.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »

Wow, you really got me with that one you Krispie Kreme fed, lice infested Yeti half breed.

I knew I would. You can thank me later.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2018, 03:44:46 PM »

It joins your core menu items...cawk, manass and scrote.

Now Johnny let me ask you this question as you appear to be a well respected and erudite member of this group(guffaw).

When you get kicked in the ass does that have the same effect on your buttplug as striking the ignition cap on a mortar round causing your laughable oversized choppers to fly out and decapitate the sugar daddy thats offering you $30 for a bJ?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »

Sugar daddy????? Fark.... 30 bucks for a blowjob? I'd charge $200, just to unzip the fly.

Zoolander2Topic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2018, 03:55:32 PM »

Sugar daddy????? Fark.... 30 bucks for a blowjob? I'd charge $200, just to unzip the fly.

So that is your professional opinion? Well it was years ago when you could just go out with a matress strapped to your back and a taxi meter on your belt before you managed to both shrivel up like a prune and inflate like a beach ball.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »

Although I doubt she swam given her inability to keep her legs close together for an extended period of time.

The Blonde ditz and I go back a long way since I last ran her out of flametown many moons ago. So gather round folks and I will tell you the story, the real one.

When I first rolled up in this joint The Ditz as I called her was flapping her gums a lot and pretending to be intelligent, I soon called her out on this though which soon generated the phrases, Dani Logic, Dani Babble and Dani Tantrum. The Ditz was threatening me with all kinds of stuff, e lawyers, bannings etc but it wouldn't wash. Then I got a PM from one of he kids who messaged me with her account when she had keeled over into a drunken stupor inviting me round.

So I rolled up at Ditz Towers, she was in the back yard threatening me, screaming about e-lawyers, taking of her 6 inch whitr stillettos and throwing them at me, missing this time but later on lost an eye to one but thats another story. Anyway the Ditz high tailed it over the back fence so I made my way into the House.

One of her kids had picked up the loaded revolver she leaves lying on the coffee table and was about to shoot the padlock of the drinks cabinet. I said, "wow there let me try" and they stood back. I saw it was a letter combination padlock so entered the password "password" and the lock sprung open and fell to the ground. The kids grabbed a few bottles of Jack Daniels and I climbed on top of the pile of dirty dishes in the sink and retrieved a few dusty glasses from the cudboard above.

We settled down to drinks and a good Jaw where they told me what a mentalist Ditz was who could hardly keep shit together let alone her thighs. As the convo came to a close I said " Look I find you good decent Kids, intelligent and attractive with good standards and a good taste in Liquor, you are therefor adopted, or more likely abductees so I will do all I can to help you find your real parents.

With that I bid adeu and promised to be in contact with them again, I ran the good for nothing yoyo knickered ditz out of flametown and that was that.

I missed my “Zoo says” messages  :rotf:

+1

Who helped you write that up?  it’s almost coherent  :lol:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2018, 04:04:41 PM »

carry on.

Really? It’s not like loony’s rambling diatribe doesn’t say DANI in it...

Sigh
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.542 seconds with 41 queries.