• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Ant got the Pictures  (Read 802 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: How Ant got the Pictures
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2018, 11:31:14 AM »

Trump Voter: I like Trump because he tells the truth.

:sad:

Personally, I see early signs of dementia in Trump.

Has he been tested?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2018, 09:15:28 PM »

Roast pork tonight... it's cooking now. What are you having? A bowl of Weeties?

girl frog names

I'm going to be really stoned one day and I'm just going to turn up to your house for dinner,  you know that right?
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2018, 10:19:34 PM »

Personally, I see early signs of dementia in Trump.

Has he been tested?

His “doctor” says Tru :goatse: p is in “perfect health”!

Obviously.

Lem :lmao: n

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2018, 02:22:57 AM »

Flea, you need to quit dragging Benzo into this shitstorm of your own making.  Benzo could have stabbed you in the back but he didn’t.

How do you figure BEnzo didn't stab her in the back lol?

The PM, VC posted shows he was going behind her back and saying she's sniffing glue lmao,  regardless of the PM being back in Sept last year, it still happened. He set out to troll her, regardless if it ended up with them being ' together '

He clearly didn't tell her about it. Had he told her about it, he would of said ' O I told flea about that PM ages ago '  and as far as I can see, when VC posted the PM - all he said was ' I was wondering when you were going to post it ' ( or something along those lines )

Point being he never told her and that's a stab in the back.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2018, 10:01:16 AM »

That message was a result of Phrost and me needling Benz for pictures of fleas corn niblet teeth. She had just failed with that retarded fraud troll attempt and decided to try the same angle...again.

Right down to convincing Benzo that we are the ones that are somehow pissed off at making her look like a bigger fool than she usually makes herself out to be.

She genuinely thinks she was making someone jealous with that idiocy, while the rest of us shake our heads and roll our eyes at how a grown assed woman behaves like such a moron.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2018, 02:25:43 AM »

OK, how did we initially get pictures of the Pickles family.

Ant asked me in PM if I had that Pickles image.... everyone knows it, THE ONE HE POSTED ON THE FORUMS OF HIMSELF... Ant wanted to use it in chops... No probs... I gave his picture to Ant for chopping...

Ant cleverly ran it through an image search and the image came up on a MY SPACE page OPEN TO THE PUBLIC in a REAL NAME. Thank you Mrs Pickles you were a doll.

It was Pickles wedding photo and he was holding his bride.

So that was my part.... once I got  Pickles image and real name I went after more latter day photos to chop and got them ON GOOGLE ADVANCED SEARCH.

Ant went after the other dude with a more colourful history and I helped but I really couldn't care he was a toothless barfly attender at all. It's a job right? Ant enjoyed all that a tad more than me. They have another brother... he looks like a nice respectable chef who obviously doesn't post on flame boards... We found him second,

Once you have a real name, you can google them and their picture is all over the place.

Now this new flame forum at the moment is being run by a hypocrite and he tells PLENTY of lies and is making up shit on the go.

Flaming is only FUN for the abusers, not the victims... Flaming was once fun for King Cry Baby too, when he had the upperhand and hid behind anonymity stalking Angel's facebook stuff. Now he is a jibbering wreck cus Ant made him into one and I helped. King Cry Baby is a complete coward.  And now he is offering 200 of his own chump change for a "chopping" contest....lol instead of seeing his many children are looked after with that $200. Poor parenting? Absolutely. 

So that's the new guy running the flame section over there. A spiteful little cowardly toad who is terrified of pictures like this appearing at that forum... VVV

So I was being singled out because of my PAST HISTORY was I poofer?...

Well what about fucked mouth Poofer's PAST HISTORY himself. What about his use of my dead sons picture at Cosmic Outpost... Kane wasn't a member there you cowardly little freak man. I can see why your ex wants you murdered. Let's hope her wish gets granted.

I'd like to actually thank the people who did offer their real heads to chop over the years, it was fun for me at least to chop them up...lol About the only thing that is really fun on these stupid forums.

Poofer hasn't got the nads to be a flame board monitor. He isn't able to take the punches. He really is a little girly man. When someone comes along and beats his little dented brain in at the new forum, he'll spazz out in no time.

No one gives a fuck.

Hopefully one of these days you nod off while you have some of that dog food you're famous for burns in the oven and sets your hovel into a five alarm blaze. The though of you trying to waddle your wal mart hips and log like legs out of it while you're wig is on fire makes me laugh.

You more than anyone deserves a slow and horrible death.
Fuck you.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2018, 03:11:37 AM »

:lol:

Double brick with iron roofs with Aluminum trusses burns really well.

:rotf:

You should wish an earthquake on me then my solar panel would drop on my fat head while I sat typing this to you.

You no-pussy-getting characters gave us plenty of nothing to bounce off. You couldn't even do a match, you're that fucking lame...

ps, shut your yuck mouth gob mong. 

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2018, 03:30:03 AM »

LOL everything you say is fucking backwash...

Sinister is right no one gives a fuck about what you say.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2018, 03:48:25 AM »

And yet, this thread is 7 pages long.

How are your threads doing Jacky Ass?

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2018, 03:58:25 AM »

:lol: like it matters.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2018, 04:54:50 AM »

« Reply #130 on: Today at 16:58:25 »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2018, 05:06:32 AM »

« Reply #130 on: Today at 16:58:25 »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

:yay: I win!

:rotf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.506 seconds with 39 queries.