• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: These last days..  (Read 336 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: These last days..
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 12:22:23 AM »

I only post realistic images of myself and others.
Lem :lmao: n

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 12:54:42 AM »

I only post realistic images of myself and others.

<checks Lemon's av>

Needs moar forehead.  *snicker*
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 02:36:59 AM »

Third shoutout:

Johnny.

You have made me laugh out loud many times over the years. Have enjoyed your one liners, you have a quick wit, very much like my youngest daughter. Will miss reading you.. All the best to you and yours x

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 03:07:00 AM »

Johnny Storm, you have always been a boring jiggaboo, and your faglames were mostly stupid.

The best part of this place closing down is, I'll never have to suffer your presence again.

The worst part of this place closing down is, I'll never get another chance to kick your black balls up into your scrawny throat.

You are far to sensitive and a big fat cry baby for flame forums and your grandfather is probably ashamed of you, I know I would be if I was him.

At least you have one fan here, ferret.... :lmao:... finally you got lucky, now tell me this, will you be getting Bra1n's sloppy seconds?  :lol:

Inquiring minds!~

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 03:13:54 AM »

At least you have one fan here, ferret.... :lmao:... finally you got lucky, now tell me this, will you be getting Bra1n's sloppy seconds?  :lol:

Inquiring minds!~

You're so ridiculous, I can't even explain it in words.

I'm a fan of many who post here.

And you're still a bitter old bitch stuck in a marriage that pisses you off every single day.  No wonder Kurt chases skirt and sleeps in another room.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2018, 03:25:42 AM »

:lol:

@ Kurt chasing skirt and sleeping in another room...

too bad that fucker hasn't caught another skirt ensuring my much wanted freeeeeedommmm.

You sound like someone who hasn't been in a relationship for ummm, like ummm :hmm:... lemme guess.... a quarter of a century?  :lol:

Amirite?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2018, 03:31:15 AM »

I just read all that out to Kurt.... He said I'm the one chasing guys on the net...

Looks like we are a perfect match...

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2018, 03:33:04 AM »

I just read all that out to Kurt.... He said I'm the one chasing guys on the net...

Looks like we are a perfect match...

Get Kurt in here....last days and all...let's see exactly what he has to say about everything that's happened over the years..

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2018, 04:50:51 AM »

Fourth shoutout:

Vit.

Before I fell head over heels for BRA1N, I had a ridiculous little crush on you. I viewed your posts as logical, reasonable and thought to myself  ' he seems like a man who has his shit together'

Then you posted that stuff about cun't being banned for his spam and I was instantly made aware...you're not really that logical after all.

Will miss reading your posts, and it's a shame that I never got to know you offline.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2018, 05:44:21 AM »

<checks Lemon's av>

Needs moar forehead.  *snicker*

No room for forehead, must crop to fit. 
Lem :lmao: n

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2018, 07:54:27 AM »

I don't care much for this thread. Whatever you think I might think of you, hold on to it because it's probably true.

but I will give my one and single shout out to Caskur. My admiration has been less obvious. I have had some unsavoury things to say in the past but I have largely enjoyed reading her over the years. There is some wisdom to be found.  She's a good sport and if ever there was a history of Flame book of sorts, she would be well in there.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 08:14:58 AM »

I don't care much for this thread. Whatever you think I might think of you, hold on to it because it's probably true.

but I will give my one and single shout out to Caskur. My admiration has been less obvious. I have had some unsavoury things to say in the past but I have largely enjoyed reading her over the years. There is some wisdom to be found.  She's a good sport and if ever there was a history of Flame book of sorts, she would be well in there.

I will miss you to Vixen. I hope you go to my fb groups sometime. Let me know the conditions of trees in your country or whatever. Make up an alias. Call yourself Vixen Fox or something...lol  I'm on save the planet agenda. I've got Iraqi living in Mosul dust bowls trying to get other Iraqi growing street trees and guys from Texas telling me they lost 500,000,000 trees in droughts and they've been frantically trying to regrow them.

Maybe not your thing perhaps

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 08:29:24 AM »

If that little quip was for my benefit seeing as I'm the author of this thread....The blatant display of animosity through sarcasm  is not reciprocated. I've never had an issue with you hence why I reached out to you not that long ago in PM.

Your issues regarding myself are solely your problem. I honestly with all sincerity wish you nothing but the best in the future with everything you do.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:42 AM »

If that little quip was for my benefit seeing as I'm the author of this thread....The blatant display of animosity through sarcasm  is not reciprocated. I've never had an issue with you hence why I reached out to you not that long ago in PM.

Your issues regarding myself are solely your problem. I honestly with all sincerity wish you nothing but the best in the future with everything you do.

She's just shitty her only value on these boards has been as a janitor.

Don't mind her dear.
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2018, 08:42:33 AM »

I viewed your posts as logical, reasonable and thought to myself  ' he seems like a man who has his shit together'

Then you posted that stuff about cun't being banned for his spam and I was instantly made aware...you're not really that logical after all.

We'll have to agree to disagree.
It was, and still is, apparent to me that S'cunt was singled out for disproportionate goderation because who he is, not what he did.
Even that is entirely within Da1nbramage's purview and if he'd been up front about it I wouldn't have expressed so much disdain.
Can't stand fake fucking fools... Da1nbramage should man up here in the last days and simply admit he fucked with S'cunt for the lulz.
Or maybe he entirely lacks the courage of his convictions?  /shrug

Will miss reading your posts, and it's a shame that I never got to know you offline.

You're not missing much... I genuinely am a very boring person in real life; and here too, according to many.
The good news is that I like it that way.  Heh
I'm on Facebook of course so you're always welcome to peruse my posts/Shares there when you need a Vitty fix.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »

We'll have to agree to disagree.
It was, and still is, apparent to me that S'cunt was singled out for disproportionate goderation because who he is, not what he did.
Even that is entirely within Da1nbramage's purview and if he'd been up front about it I wouldn't have expressed so much disdain.
Can't stand fake fucking fools... Da1nbramage should man up here in the last days and simply admit he fucked with S'cunt for the lulz.
Or maybe he entirely lacks the courage of his convictions?  /shrug

You're not missing much... I genuinely am a very boring person in real life; and here too, according to many.
The good news is that I like it that way.  Heh
I'm on Facebook of course so you're always welcome to peruse my posts/Shares there when you need a Vitty fix.

He was dumped because I wanted him outta here. It's as simple as that.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 09:50:08 AM »

He was d<SLAP>

Nobody asked you, you horrible person.  Go peddle your poison elsewhere.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2018, 10:12:42 AM »

Nobody asked you, you horrible person.  Go peddle your poison elsewhere.

Sorry Bra1n... I just have to rub Vitriol nose in it... a pm from Bra1n

VVV

Lighten up, you should be happy that sum loser got banned from here for 6 months.

So your hex worked and you got your wish!  :lol:

Suck it up dum sum apologists...

caskur - the one calling the shots in ft!~
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 38 queries.