• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: End Birthright citizenship? iT's NoT aBouT rAce!  (Read 114 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
End Birthright citizenship? iT's NoT aBouT rAce!
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:16:15 PM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-flock-to-trump-properties-to-give-birth-to-us-citizens

Oh, right, only peepol from "shitholes" should stay out, not the golden nation of the alliance of Russian mob houses.  :lol:

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;
in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: End Birthright citizenship? iT's NoT aBouT rAce!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 07:33:16 PM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-flock-to-trump-properties-to-give-birth-to-us-citizens

Oh, right, only peepol from "shitholes" should stay out, not the golden nation of the alliance of Russian mob houses.  :lol:

actually it is about race, the 14th Amendment was designed to give black former slaves full citizenship.  That is all ..

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

~ Senator Jacob Howard ( Michigan) Author of the 14th Amendment

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 10:25:16 PM »

megadouche hasnt any reading comprehension.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 12:59:12 AM »

So, if british people enter the united states illegally, their kid won't be an american citizen, but at least Mecha admits racist enough to think all immigrants are brown.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 07:28:39 AM »

actually it is about race, the 14th Amendment was designed to give black former slaves full citizenship.  That is all ..

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

~ Senator Jacob Howard ( Michigan) Author of the 14th Amendment

Oh, but the civil war wasn’t about slavery....
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 08:35:36 AM »

Oh, but the civil war wasn’t about slavery....

YUO arent even 3/5ths of a person! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!  :lolatu:

Dont worry though, it isnt because you're black, its because you're an IDIOT!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 08:45:08 AM »

Because Tru :goatse: p has the microbrain of Tru :goatse: p.....

Those of us born in New Mexico expect to be deported any time now.
Lem :lmao: n

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 09:03:36 AM »

YUO arent even 3/5ths of a person! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!  :lolatu:

Dont worry though, it isnt because you're black, its because you're an IDIOT!

Your wife says I’m 100% man, tho. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 10:55:43 AM »

This country is too damn crowded already, we don't need any more people.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 08:11:35 PM »

You wife says I’m 100% man, tho.

Really? I doubt it. Yo momma sure likes the white man gravy though! WHAT A THOT!

Zoolander2

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zoolander2 probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 05:08:06 PM »

[ld stay out, not the golden nation of the alliance of Russian mob houses.  :lol:

Its about immigration as ballot rigging, jerrymandering.

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 08:01:57 PM »

They'be been squawking that 'it snut bout race' since the beginning of the southern strategy.

The Real Origins of the Religious Right

The whole abortion thing was used as deflection and to rally right wing segregationists. They don't give a shit about "life" and never did.

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;
in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 10:35:00 PM »

I heard Saint Trump issue orders to shoot to kill today! YES!!!  :yay: PWN3D!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 10:47:59 PM »

This country is too damn crowded already, we don't need any more people.

Ooops.  I just birthed another one.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 12:11:48 AM »

Ooops.  I just birthed another one.

Your dried up old egg sacks quit producing viable eggs years ago.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 12:19:20 AM »

Your dried up old egg sacks quit producing viable eggs years ago.

You men in tights wouldn’t know about real female issues.  These eggs have plenty of yolk.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 12:56:12 AM »

You men in tights wouldn’t know about real female issues.  These eggs have plenty of yolk.

That "yolk" is just some old jizz draining out. Them poor ol swimmers got to home plate and no one was around so what else were they to do?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.531 seconds with 38 queries.