• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Oi flea..  (Read 594 times)

plus minus reset

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
Oi flea..
« on: November 03, 2018, 06:52:20 AM »

Word is your new website should be called feral.com

:rotf:

https://youtu.be/OdaAH4hXWZQ

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Oi flea..
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »

:lmao:

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 02:00:55 AM »

lol..

In all ' internet seriousness ' all the best to flea with the new board.

It's a shame she hasn't graciously accepted being trolled by VC - when in truth we all fell for the troll and have accepted it as being a very clever troll - kudos to VC.

It's also a shame, flea is a vindictive invidual who harbours bitterness when she herself has crossed many people in this game, and most if not all have moved on.

I personally don't hold any grudges - it is what it is and has been.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 02:02:06 AM »

lol..

In all ' internet seriousness ' all the best to flea with the new board.

It's a shame she hasn't graciously accepted being trolled by VC - when in truth we all fell for the troll and have accepted it as being a very clever troll - kudos to VC.

It's also a shame, flea is a vindictive invidual who harbours bitterness when she herself has crossed many people in this game, and most if not all have moved on.

I personally don't hold any grudges - it is what it is and has been.

Nobody cares my love.
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 02:03:24 AM »

Nobody cares my love.

Nobody cares about what dear?

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 08:12:16 AM »

The most fun was when she would threaten to get Me to kick my own ass  :rotf:

Then the denial and trying to suggest she hasn’t spoken to me in 10 years, therefore I must be gone forever. Negating her very own claims that she could get her girl VC to handle shit for her.

It’s a disturbing world that she lives in. I hope she finds the validation she so desperately needs.

Nobody cares as much as flea does.  :lol:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 08:31:39 AM »

Then the denial and trying to suggest she hasn’t spoken to me in 10 years, therefore I must be gone forever. Negating her very own claims that she could get her girl VC to handle shit for her.

It’s a disturbing world that she lives in. I hope she finds the validation she so desperately needs.

Nobody cares as much as flea does.  :lol:

You're an idiot.

All the gang are there!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 08:35:28 AM »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

why why why did all the lightning happen outback behind the black stump? Why can't we get more lightning in Perth?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »

That was quite funny, I don't know how you kept quiet about it for so long

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 09:14:55 AM »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

why why why did all the lightning happen outback behind the black stump? Why can't we get more lightning in Perth?

Sell the house and move to Kalgoorlie then, faggot.

All the gang are there!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2018, 09:46:49 AM »

Shuddup, kooch. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 10:04:48 AM »

I have to live on a coast.

I refuse to be landlocked.

I love the fresh air from the Fremantle Doctor otherwise known as the Roaring Forties.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roaring_Forties

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 11:49:05 AM »

All the gang are there!

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 11:49:51 AM »

I have to live on a coast.

I refuse to be landlocked.

I love the fresh air from the Fremantle Doctor otherwise known as the Roaring Forties.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roaring_Forties

We live in paradise.

Stop your bitching.

All the gang are there!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 12:08:57 PM »

I want a lightning storm DAMNIT.

:whip:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »

I want a lightning storm DAMNIT.

:whip:

Then get a second mortgage and seed the clouds with silver iodine.

On a different note, why aren't you posting at Flea's forum?

All the gang are there!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »

I haven't had a mortgage in over ten years Wayne.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 10:13:45 PM »

You're an idiot.

You have tits.

Enough said.

Don Rosti

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Don Rosti probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »

What kind of retard names itself after a bloody vagina?

First fucking google result for 15 fucking years fucknut.

Christ the idiots at stomping-groundz.com must be fucking desperate if they have this cretin representing them.

feralTopic starter

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 12:45:29 PM »

Maybe this ^ ^ ^ asshole is Lord Cheezles...cheesus cheesle or whatever the fuck..
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.37 seconds with 38 queries.