• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Human flesh light from stomping-groundz.com is dead boards only traffic  (Read 133 times)

plus minus reset

Don RostiTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Don Rosti probably just rolled in here.

I'd be fucking embarrassed personally if after 10 years right at the point of the sites final big curtain call the only person fucking posting is a fetid doomhole who sloshes when he walks shilling for stomping-groundz.com.

You've got the faggot running the place and his three hundred pound shaved pet gorilla patting each other on the back because apparently some syphilis infested cat lady everyone had forgotten about spending several years shit posting tranny gifs is the height of flaming and trolling excellence. Fuck me that Feral cunt is ugly. It's like someone glued three pigs together and spray painted a wonky smiley face on it. It speaks volumes about the slant eyed ambulance chaser running the show here that he's shacked up with that reanimated abortion when you'd at least think he'd be able to afford some sort of entry level mail order bride.

Maybe spend less money on failed communities and e-skanks next time, Sparky.

Then to top it all off you've got this geriatric rock spider Twat shit canning the only piece of shit dumb enough to waste time putting in a bit of effort in on this piece of shit. *golf claps*, great fucking job pinheads, way to go out in a flaming blaze of glory. I mean I know if I'd wasted a decade of my life and a pile of cash and had nothing to show for it but a bad case of herpes from the creature from the black lagoon I'd definitely want to cement my place in the annals of the history of stupid but using the panel on literally the only person posting at my shitty e-hovel.

I really hope none of you cunts have bred.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Human flesh light from stomping-groundz.com is dead boards only traffic
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 11:55:53 PM »

Rancid needs to stop holding in his true feelings.
Lem :lmao: n

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 12:57:03 AM »

That's not rancid.

That's his mom.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »

I'd be fucking embarrassed personally if after 10 years right at the point of the sites final big curtain call the only person fucking posting is a fetid doomhole who sloshes when he walks shilling for stomping-groundz.com.

You've got the faggot running the place and his three hundred pound shaved pet gorilla patting each other on the back because apparently some syphilis infested cat lady everyone had forgotten about spending several years shit posting tranny gifs is the height of flaming and trolling excellence. Fuck me that Feral cunt is ugly. It's like someone glued three pigs together and spray painted a wonky smiley face on it. It speaks volumes about the slant eyed ambulance chaser running the show here that he's shacked up with that reanimated abortion when you'd at least think he'd be able to afford some sort of entry level mail order bride.

Then to top it all off you've got this geriatric rock spider Twat shit canning the only piece of shit dumb enough to waste time putting in a bit of effort in on this piece of shit. *golf claps*, great fucking job pinheads, way to go out in a flaming blaze of glory. I mean I know if I'd wasted a decade of my life and a pile of cash and had nothing to show for it but a bad case of herpes from the creature from the black lagoon I'd definitely want to cement my place in the annals of the history of stupid but using the panel on literally the only person posting at my shitty e-hovel.

You come across like your dick got stuck in your sister.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 02:07:11 AM »

Haven't you got enough people over there yet?

Don RostiTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 02:08:28 AM »

You come across like your dick got stuck in your sister.

You're the perfect accessory to a failed forum, swamp donkey. Please tell me that's a cheap shitty wig and not your real hair. Looks like something that's made of the scraping from the soap down at the Y.

Don RostiTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 02:09:11 AM »

Haven't you got enough people over there yet?

Jesus Fucking H Christ, you could toss a baseball through the gap in those teeth.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 02:17:05 AM »

Jesus Fucking H Christ, you could toss a baseball through the gap in those teeth.

Wow, that's the first time I've ever heard that...

Got anymore great one liners Einstein?

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 02:30:56 AM »

This dick has been posting the same shit from 2 years ago.

* yawn

Don RostiTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 02:36:52 AM »

Get a room you two. Nobody wants to watch you two mistakes of God slide your parasite infested snail trails all over each other.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 03:13:09 AM »

Seems to me you're the desperate one here looking for conversation..

Don RostiTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 04:03:27 AM »

Seems to me you're the desperate one here looking for conversation..

Oh yes, the dreaded "you posted on a forum designed for posting on" flame. Powerful stuff. Almost as powerful as your terrible body odor and poor personal hygiene.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 07:30:02 AM »

That's not rancid.

That's his mom.

Mrs. Milko uses the rosary to pray the troll away.  She would never post a rant.
Lem :lmao: n

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2018, 07:36:18 AM »

Don Rosti Asti Spoogmanti
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.451 seconds with 37 queries.