dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Admitted Brawl Haller  (Read 421 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: An Admitted Brawl Haller
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 11:02:08 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 11:18:23 AM »

The irony is half the shit Twap posts comes from this guy’s blog. 
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 11:28:03 AM »

The irony is half the shit Twap posts comes from this guy’s blog.

deez nutz...

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 02:49:19 PM »

I can't stand him. He got outted at BH...

Gunzablazin'... what a wanker.

I'd have his head punched in...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 03:05:04 PM »

"In his writing Blair was blunt, witty and prolific,"

Did they see him spam pages of entire Bible books at CO?

Where was there "wit" in that... more like a lumpy fat pagiarist if you ask me.

I like the part where he's kicked the poor wife out to work while he sits on his sorry arse playing on his devices the bank bought for him.

Geeze, I hope there are still food stamps around when the time comes for me to need them.  :lol:

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »

I can't stand him. He got outted at BH...

Gunzablazin'... what a wanker.

I'd have his head punched in...

I agree.He was a fat useless cock sucker.

Didn't the moron use to celebrate being a PI hound and outing peoples PI until one day someone done it to him.Can't remember who it was,blackmuse maybe.

Reaper

• Quaestor
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 03:24:59 PM »

"In his writing Blair was blunt, witty and prolific,"

Did they see him spam pages of entire Bible books at CO?

I remember that.

The multi way tag team match at C/O.Didn't he melt down and start spamming the match thread with entire bible verses or something like that.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 03:34:44 PM »

I remember that.

The multi way tag team match at C/O.Didn't he melt down and start spamming the match thread with entire bible verses or something like that.

Oh yeah. He was the Meltdown King for sure...

I used chop his picture and he told everyone it was his cousin...

I made him meltdown when I chopped his wife holding a monkey... I don't think he expected me to fight back so hard...lol, the fuckwit.

Reaper

• Quaestor
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 03:42:40 PM »

I made him meltdown when I chopped his wife holding a monkey... I don't think he expected me to fight back so hard...lol, the fuckwit.

I remember that 5v5 match we had.You and him went at it hammer and tong for five days.I think you surprised him with how resilient you were.

I was trying to remember the teams but can't quite put my finger on who the 5th person who was on my side. Reaps,Alpo,Blackmuse,Guzablazin ??????   Against Caskur,Prowler,King Herpes,Vitriol,chaosfactor.

Ah the good old days of C/O before the filthy bh/ers fucked it up for everyone.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 03:54:36 PM »

I remember that 5v5 match we had.You and him went at it hammer and tong for five days.I think you surprised him with how resilient you were.

I was trying to remember the teams but can't quite put my finger on who the 5th person who was on my side. Reaps,Alpo,Blackmuse,Guzablazin ??????   Against Caskur,Prowler,King Herpes,Vitriol,chaosfactor.

Ah the good old days of C/O before the filthy bh/ers fucked it up for everyone.

lol... yep.

BH'ers ruined CO, for sure.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 331
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 05:21:56 PM »

Not to mention, he's a liberal:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/nothing-on-this-page-is-real-how-lies-become-truth-in-online-america/2018/11/17/edd44cc8-e85a-11e8-bbdb-72fdbf9d4fed_story.html

He told us all that last year -

Hahahahaha. Yes, that's what happened. Actually, you stupid twat, what happened was I became one of the most prolific and well-known trolls on Facebook. The LA Times and The Washington Post agree. Not only did I dupe a bunch of mouthbreathing Tea Partiers out of $2K (that I donated to planned parenthood), I threw that recognition into a lucrative writing career. I turned that into a business that now operates a dozen websites and earns me more in a month than I made in a year (back when you chuckled about what I make in a year, remember, tulip?)

So no, you have it all wrong. While you spent menopause here being a worthless forum whore, I moved on and made a name for myself. And that doesn't even include my monthly liberal trolling check from George Soros.
:lol:

#PutYourBabyinMe

gunzablazin

• I Just Lowered Your Cholesterol
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gunzablazin probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Holy. Shit.
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »

Two things in this world are I knew for certain before coming here just now:

1. None of you have ever amounted to anything worthwhile.

2. This thread was bound to exist, because in the deep dark bottoms of your empty souls, you dream of a universe in which you were able to turn trolling into a million dollars and a book deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll send you all autographed copies.

Please...continue talking about how fat I am.

'egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity'

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 05:33:10 PM »

That guy is full of shit... NOTHING he writes is true....

Judge Judy would scream, "Off with his head."

I saw that prick proposition a 15 year old on youtube.

After I brought that subject up, ol' slob features gunzablazin' was never seen at BH again.

gunzablazin

• Aedile
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »

hahahahaha you're the biggest joke of my entire flaming career. I still think of your son when I listen to Dust in the wind. You useless old whore. LOL. Good times. You made me melt down. You're as delusional as Serafibromyalgia.

gunzablazin

• Aedile
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 05:34:55 PM »

That guy is full of shit... NOTHING he writes is true....

Judge Judy would scream, "Off with his head."

I saw that prick proposition a 15 year old on youtube.

After I brought that subject up, ol' slob features gunzablazin' was never seen at BH again.

Oooooh still so angry. Looky at you. I'm surprised you're still alive, actually. Good for you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 05:35:08 PM »

2. This thread was bound to exist, because in the deep dark bottoms of your empty souls, you dream of a universe in which you were able to turn trolling into a million dollars and a book deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Put those fries down and get outside and get some fresh air, fat slob American... all you do online all day is steal other peoples ideas.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 05:38:44 PM »

You useless old whore. LOL.

Is that how your daddy spoke to your mommy, putrid?

You're nothing but small fry in a huge vat-like body of stupid. 

Those photos of you in that article make you look greezy….

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 05:45:59 PM »

Personally, I love the idea that you're making a shit ton of money by trolling subwits and right wing dupes like Twap and others who fall for every ridiculous facebook meme. Good for you, gunzablazin. The bad part is that you are not doing it anonymously.

:borat:

#PutYourBabyinMe

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 05:47:09 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dear fatty,

the reason I have achieved things in life but not mentioned it is because I do not want to draw a path from here to it, or from it back to here. Its the reason POPT left and hasn't returned, here account is fake.

Keep taking the Opoids, steroids and hormone blockers. No doubt you pretend to be a dumb republican with ease as the job is already halfway done for you. psst, i am calling you dumb btw.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 05:49:37 PM »

Personally, I love the idea that you're making a shit ton of money by trolling subwits and right wing dupes like Twap and others who fall for every ridiculous facebook meme. Good for you, gunzablazin. The bad part is that you are not doing it anonymously.

UGH, sometimes I want to slap you...

you know people like him do not further leftist causes...

He is a hinderance.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »

UGH, sometimes I want to slap you...

you know people like him do not further leftist causes...

He is a hinderance.

That may be true but given the choice between being on food stamps or making $15k a month to provide for a family by trolling dupes, I wouldn't be too concerned about setting back 'leftist causes' either.

It's not much different than what carnies, pro-wrestling, psychics, religions, candid carmara and P.T. Barnum do or did - exploit the lack of critical thinking and gullibility of humans to make money. He figured out a way to make money by basically doing the same kind of trolling that many of us have done in forums, only with more effort, creativity and purpose.

He's also right about many of us wasting so much time with this purposeless crap that hasn't advanced much at all in the past 15 years. I could take dateless quotes from now and 10+ years ago from BH/FC, put them side by side and ask which decade were they written in and people would be hard pressed to know for sure. Why? Because of a lack of talent, creativity or purpose to entertain. That's part of the reason why I have had enough and am getting out. People are just here to escape their reality and waste time, it seems. They would rather spend 12 hours on here pissing their time away by posting chatbox style brainfarts than spend it with their family or doing something better. 

You all can (and likely will) continue to muse into the distant future about feral's daughter, faggots, how much a forum sucks, how butthurt someone is and listen to 'podcasts' that sound like they were made by an incestual clique while gunz continues to make thousands from trolling and i will be doing something more productive in 2019.

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2018, 06:50:48 PM »

He told everyone he collected 200k trolling and then donated it to Planned Parenthood and you believe him?

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2018, 07:32:58 PM »

. Its the reason POPT left and hasn't returned, here account is fake.

What are you talking about cookie...VC has posted after you questioned where she was in another thread.

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2018, 07:42:16 PM »

He told everyone he collected 200k trolling and then donated it to Planned Parenthood and you believe him?

I know you're getting old but he said 2k, not 200k.

Not only did I dupe a bunch of mouthbreathing Tea Partiers out of $2K (that I donated to planned parenthood)

To which I originally replied (whether i believe it or not)..

If you really did that, you are a good man. :lol:  :borat:

:snick:

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 08:09:16 PM »

I know you're getting old but he said 2k, not 200k.

I stand corrected then. My mistake.

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 08:18:02 PM »

I like you on pain killers ^ ^

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 09:10:32 PM »

What are you talking about cookie...VC has posted after you questioned where she was in another thread.

I didn’t answer his pm question satisfactorily. The last time we spoke I had A LOT going on in my life, we both did and unfortunately I couldn’t recall what the hell he was asking about.

It’s all good Jim.

To stay on topic, I have no idea who this gunzblazin character is, but good on him for figuring out how to make a buck at this shit. No amount of money is going to change the fact he looks like a sleestak with weeping rosacea. 

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 09:18:24 PM »

Well read the scroll bomb in the Washington Post about him.

No doubt he wrote it himself and gave it so some dimbulb journalist to publish it for him.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2018, 01:30:53 AM »

I concur.  But the anonymous part doesn’t matter to him which is cool, too.

Get getting them check, gunz.
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 01:41:28 AM »

Dear fatty,

the reason I have achieved things in life but not mentioned it is because I do not want to draw a path from here to it, or from it back to here. Its the reason POPT left and hasn't returned, here account is fake.

Keep taking the Opoids, steroids and hormone blockers. No doubt you pretend to be a dumb republican with ease as the job is already halfway done for you. psst, i am calling you dumb btw.

Dude, just stfu.
You recognize the sink?

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 03:00:45 AM »

To stay on topic, I have no idea who this gunzblazin character is,

He's a fat ass lurker.  He hasnt posted for months if not years, but all the sudden he posts when there's something about him on the board.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 07:28:53 AM »

Well, he gets paid to lurk. 
You recognize the sink?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 07:34:44 AM »

He's a fat ass lurker.  He hasnt posted for months if not years, but all the sudden he posts when there's something about him on the board.

No doubt the success he’s bragging about is highly exaggerated.

Lil Joo “da plane, da plane!” Dog is another one who likes to brag about his “success”, yet he has the vernacular of a 4th grader.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2018, 07:46:49 AM »

I'd like to know where he's posting from. I was wondering if it was a converted pantry.... that's the smallest "office" I've ever seen. Maybe that's a prison cell. Someone finally caught him plagiarizing and threw his sorry arse in a sardine can.

Fair use of copyright material.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 07:57:51 AM »

No doubt the success he’s bragging about is highly exaggerated.

Lil Joo “da plane, da plane!” Dog is another one who likes to brag about his “success”, yet he has the vernacular of a 4th grader.

Joodog...aka Midget Grape Ape...aka Li’l Gaybeeno.  :rotf:
You recognize the sink?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 08:02:17 AM »

Did VC know Riot Gear who posted at Ootifopf?

He died too.

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 11:57:16 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 12:31:35 PM »

That may be true but given the choice between being on food stamps or making $15k a month to provide for a family by trolling dupes, I wouldn't be too concerned about setting back 'leftist causes' either.

Proper Journo's would be more interested in the trolls that helped put king troll in the white house rather than the ones who tried to stop him. Congrats to the wack ass goober for making coin from weak journalism and a weak narrative but truth is losers love other losers.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2018, 12:35:21 PM »

Joodog...aka Midget Grape Ape...aka Li’l Gaybeeno.  :rotf:

Aka “towel sir?”

:rotf:

Reaper

• Quaestor
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2018, 12:39:08 PM »

I know right, what a sad sack.

The only reason he stopped posting on these boards was because he became the laughing stock of the community with the multiple meltdowns he had at CO.The guy always has and always will be a fat disgusting loser.

Go back to lurking Gunz.It's all you're good for.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2018, 12:40:31 PM »

Did VC know Riot Gear who posted at Ootifopf?

He died too.

Sounds familiar but I don’t think I posted along side him.

On webtv I was with GAWDZ >A Twist of Cain, Leatherface, Ally, Pogo, Joe Hell on Wheelz, we mostly antagonized the TDT, the KTD, and the KTD spin off The Unkown. Obi and his group were peripheral. I think I encountered them most in the Webtv chat room Zero Hour.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2018, 12:45:02 PM »

like a sleestak with weeping rosacea.

I had to look that up, keep it in English you tri-horned Blobasaurus.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2018, 02:54:03 PM »

On webtv I was with GAWDZ >A Twist of Cain, Leatherface, Ally, Pogo, Joe Hell on Wheelz, we mostly antagonized the TDT, the KTD, and the KTD spin off The Unkown.

Is that why you always had NOT TDT on your profile?  :lol:

I use to get a kick from that.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2018, 08:41:12 PM »

You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »

I had to look that up, keep it in English you tri-horned Blobasaurus.

Didn’t read much in your childhood, eh?
You recognize the sink?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »

Is that why you always had NOT TDT on your profile?  :lol:

I use to get a kick from that.

:lol: tbh I don’t remember exactly why I had “Not TDT” in my profile, I’m sure it was something silly to agitate or mock someone.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2018, 10:48:09 PM »

The Badazzi wrote this... How bloody true.

HAHAHAHAHA

HOW TO SPOT A LOOSING TEAM

1. CLAIM UNNANYMOUS VICTORY WHILE GETTING TOSSED LIKE MONKEYS

2. FIND A LEGHUMPER TO BACK YOUR RETARDED POSTS

3. KEEP RUNNING AROUND CHASING EVERY COMMENT LEFT TOWARDS YOU MAKING SUCKING NOISES AS YOUR HEAD SPINS

4. THREATEN TO BANN OR CLOSE THE GROUP WHEN YOU BECOME SEVERELY EMBARRASSED

5. MENTION GAY PORN WHEN YOUR OUT OF STAND UP INSULTS

6. DON'T ANSWER PREVIOUS POSTS LEFT TO YOU THAT ARE INSULTING, JUST ATTEMPT TO DISCARD THE COMMENT AND RUN LIKE HELL

7. SCREAM AT THE PERSON INSULTING YOU, USING WHAT THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID TO YOU

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're still a fat piece of shit that couldn't get pussy in a brothel with a half off coupon.

Fuck you.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2018, 09:17:18 AM »

I am still a fat dumb cunt. Kurt is currently in the hospital with food poisoning.
Fuck you.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2018, 08:37:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

what a coincidence. I just talked about you on a podcast. I was wondering what the hell happened to you, but thanks for resurfacing and disappointing everybody's hopes of you dying in a meth lab fire in your double wide trailer. good on you for writing a book on what it's like to be the old's oldest third grader and showing everybody pictures that you drew- pictures that look like they were drew by stevie wonder with parkinsons.  :snick:

welcome back, cocksasuckin.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2018, 07:56:37 AM »

Lol...Ralphie May has a podcast?  I bet there’s no dead air with all that heavy breathing. 
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2018, 09:40:46 AM »

Joo suffers from microcephaly.
You recognize the sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.592 seconds with 44 queries.